What's so bad about vaccination?

I've heard many say that it's harmful, but in what ways?

Anti-vaxxers, please respond.

Attached: 1518746223999.jpg (720x1280, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G23Y8R-KcKA
youtube.com/watch?v=AffuKjGV6BA
youtube.com/watch?v=hD5TnDtGKYw
youtube.com/watch?v=13QiSV_lrDQ
obrerismo.mx
mundusmillennialis.com
gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment
antivaccinebodycount.com/
bmj.com/content/358/bmj.j3414/rr-15
youtu.be/RU2BDZL3OFY?t=15ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I don't get what all the uproar is about anyways.

If you & yours are vaccinated then what the actual fuck does it matter if someone else isn't? That's the whole reason you got vaccinated in the first place, RIGHT?

youtube.com/watch?v=G23Y8R-KcKA

youtube.com/watch?v=AffuKjGV6BA

youtube.com/watch?v=hD5TnDtGKYw

youtube.com/watch?v=13QiSV_lrDQ

now go do some more research
this is the tip of the iceberg
there's many reasons why vaccination are bad

imagine my chink cock blasting all over those pure white butt cheeks

vaccination in populations require a certain level of vaccination in that population or it all turns to shit and you get superbugs and super carriers and then you are back to square one again - ie - dying from disease easily

VACCINES CAUSE PSYKHIC DAMAGE, AND THEY CHIMERIZE ONE'S BIOGENOTYPE WITH ANIMAL GENOTYPE, AS IT IS SUGGESTED IN THE VERY NAME "VACCINE".

obrerismo.mx
mundusmillennialis.com

go away shill/journalist/kike

Just alex jones niggershit for brains followers happy to see 200 years old deadly diseases come back to life.

>superbugs
That's from antibiotics abuse.

easy to do, since it's too small to penetrate

They're putting people with autoimmune problems who can't get vaccines at risk because they are fucking up herd immunity

That's not how vaccinations work. You can still get the disease if someone who isn't vaccinated comes near you. Vaccines just slow the spread and make it harder for the disease to get everyone. There have been major outbreaks of diseases in Texas and California from retards who didn't vaccinate their retard babies. The diseases rapidly spread to every other kid they came into contact with. Many children have died because of anti-vaxxers.

Attached: 1526470562730.png (337x269, 138K)

1) Do you actually think there's enough "anti-vaxxers" for this to happen?
2) Who are you to tell me what I inject into my body?

Herd immunity.

Look it up.

There's nothing wrong with vaccines goyim, they're totally harmle-
gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment

>herd immunity

I'm not a fucking cow. ---I--- choose what goes into my body, not you.

>Many children have died because of anti-vaxxers.

Oh bull shit.

Had to write an essay on topic and here are the results:
>None of the 6 experiments showed a link between immune system-activating drugs and increased risk of autism spectrum disorders
>MMR vaccine was actually linked with lower risk of autism

Source: Mrożek Β., Dorota, Kiełtyka et al.(2010)

That just shows how confident they are that vaccines are harmless

>bullshit
Are you actually retarded? 9,000+ killed by anti-vaccers and counting. Every year good children from good homes die from anti-vac retards and their disease bag children. It should be legal to shoot un-vaccinated kids on sight for the safety of everyone else. It's self defense.

antivaccinebodycount.com/

Remain a retard. idgaf. I live in an informed environment where people dont believe in flat earth, chem trails and other bullshit. You are the fucking laughingstock of the deep state.

Eligibility
You could get a payment if you’re severely disabled and your disability was caused by vaccination against any of the following diseases:

diphtheria
haemophilus influenzae type B (HIB)
human papillomavirus
influenza, except for influenza caused by a pandemic influenza virus
measles
meningococcal group B (meningitis B)
meningococcal group C (meningitis C)
meningococcal group W (meningitis W)
mumps
pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 (swine flu) - up to 31 August 2010
pertussis (whooping cough)
pneumococcal infection
poliomyelitis
rotavirus
rubella (German measles)
smallpox - up to 1 August 1971
tetanus
tuberculosis (TB)

>severely disabled
>harmless
Everybody accepts that these vaccines are potentially damaging. The public health argument is that the risk is much lower than that of being damaged by contracting an infectious disease.

A whole 9,000. Well golly gee let's just toss liberty out the fucking window. You try and stick me with something I don't want and I'll blow you out of your goddamn socks, fascist.

I don't believe any of that shit. I simply believe people have the right refuse chemicals being injected into their bodies. Moron.

>only 9,000 children have died
You have no soul. Hopefully you die because you're not vaccinated like a retard.

The actual number of people who applied and got approved for damage payment is a whole lot more interesting than the fact that it happens.

I am vaccinated, fuckwad. So are my kids. Try to understand the difference between anti-vaccination and bodily autonomy you fucking imbecile.

Just like any human advancement, it isnt perfect. The car is necessary for humanity, but thousands die yearly.We still need cars.

Vaccination is like that. It saves many thousands of lives and has eradicated dangerous diseases and illnesses from the modern world. However, there is always a small percentage of those who will suffer from either an allergy to a vaccination, or the contents wherein. There is a system that provides government relief for that small number in place.

However, people are paranoid, hysterical and distrust science.They would rather trust the word of untrained ideologues with personal stories to tell, rather than the discomforting truth of a scientist telling them that nothing is perfect, and hoping for perfection is meaningless. But of course, the same people who avoid vaccines jump into cars, board airplanes, use cellphones and eat GMO food.

People are stupid.
People WANT to believe that there's major conspiracies going on, that it affects them directly and personally, and that -they- can see the truth, againts a vast conspiracy. They want to believe they're special and important.To support that, they'll ignore evidence againts their beliefs and hold up evidence that proves theirs- even if it's faulty, and flawed.

Yay for the human condition.

Mercury.

Attached: flu vaccine mercury poisoning.png (469x354, 29K)

I think here in melbourne it got down to 90% vaccination rate. I think it has to be up to 95 %

so yes there is a risk we have enough dumb fuckers about to put us all in jeapordy

>MY BODY!!!

So if you wanted to stand in your back garden and burn tires all day - should you be allowed?
its your backyward right?
fuck everyone!

bmj.com/content/358/bmj.j3414/rr-15
>Since its inception, a total of 6,026 claims have been submitted under the Vaccine Damage Payments Act 1979 with only a mere 931 awards being made.
They don't like paying out.

>9,000

9,000 out of 7,000,000,000. And that's only if you aren't lying through your filthy teeth.

Deal with it. Survival of the fittest, motherfucker.

This is not even remotely similar you dumb shit.

Again - try and stick me with something I don't want. I fucking dare you.

I had to look up "bodily autonomy" because I am apparently an imbecile.
I got mostly referrals to pro-abortion - although the search suggested "Bodily integrity" as well - which is probably what you refer to. Kinda funny - seeing that in burgerland you have added sugar to the majority of your stables. As well as added D-vitamins.

You better be checking every single food label of every purchase you make and compare it to international health standards if you want to claim you "bodily integrity".

Your integrity - your ((( choice ))) is nothing without the proper information to make it.
Think of your kids.

And that is directly into your blood stream.

Mercury, traces of other heavy metals, general ineffectiveness. Most vaccines aren't really needed if you have a decent enough immune system.

But get your fucking tetanus shot, that shit's no joke.

Attached: 9dd.png (1022x231, 90K)

you are the type of american who makes everyone hate americans

>I've heard many say that it's harmful, but in what ways?
If vaccination refers to the injection of fluids into children from vials labelled "vaccine" then the danger is that there is poison in the vial.

Attached: TRINITY___Einstein_serious.jpg (720x405, 35K)

Hmm... well that's annoying. The numbers are politically skewed to properly use :/

Lying like an anti-vax liar?

yeah because a strong immune system will sure as hell beat small pox!

Fuck you people are inane.

You better give SOURCE

>they don't like paying out.
More like people tried to scam to get the money

The aluminium in vaccines cause autism. It's a known fact, that autism is linked with higher levels of aluminium in the brain. Since vaccines consits of 50-60% aluminium, it's not a surprise they have a high chance of developing autism in younger kids.

>Getting a vaccine for a disease that no longer exists

Attached: 1400814989299.jpg (177x219, 68K)

i dont think americans get a smallpox vaccine anyways...

No I meant bodily autonomy - where I, and ONLY I, decide what is put into my body. I am not state property you commie shitlord.

I could give a flying fuck what you think. Your country isn't even going to exist in 20 years.

Do any of you sheep ask why vaccine corporations give the exact same shots to newborn babies as they do to 200 pound grown men? Have you ever even bothered reading all the side effects before letting someone that doesn't give a damn about you, shoot you up full of chemicals?

Attached: mmr vaccine side effects, legal insert.jpg (484x710, 41K)

injected aluminum doesn't leave your body; white blood cells go to attack it but they can't get rid of it so they just travel around your body with the aluminum attached. if you get an injury anywhere, these white blood cells go there and have to drop the aluminum off (basically) in order to do their job... like how humans only have 2 hands

think for a minute if you get a TBI and aluminum-carrying white blood cells drop off their little care package in your brain injury. guess who's retarded now?

So, we all agree that the media is a tool for the [NWO/Jews/ECT], correct? Ever notice how hard they're pushing against anti-vaxers? How they label people complaining about the fucking MERCURY and aluminum in them as crazy?
The IDEA of a vaccine is solid, but I'm not gonna fucking trust government sponsored big pharma to inject me with metals.

We have an immune system for a reason, dipshit.

My wife is a nurse and catches shit all the time, brings it home and gets our kids sick too. I --NEVER-- get sick. I remember having the flu once when I was about 6 years old, that's it.

It's genetics, asshat.

>having to educate another person in their own language - while the actual message is ignored.
Yeah thats enough for me to label you in same box with the flat earthers.
stay uninformed burger, that's your ((( choice ))).

Shut up carlos

Yes, I second this

Attached: hmmmm.png (1853x912, 393K)

>Since vaccines consits of 50-60% aluminium,
LIES. 100% lies.

>muh wife gets sick and so do i

YES fuckwit, that is the common cold, these diseases we get vaccinated for are a little bit more serious.

Hey how about this for an idea, pick up a history book, you dont have to go to far back, say , before vaccinations, and behold the horror of human life and misery before.

You have been too long safe and sound. You question things you little understand and in doing so risk us all

>pick up a history book

Follow your own advice.

Attached: sanitation prevents measles, not vaccines.png (1024x650, 167K)

We survived, didn't we? You're here to fucking whine about it aren't you?

What did I say a few posts back? Oh I know, SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.

Herd Immunity. We vaccinate to protect the immune-compromised who cant necessarily vaccinate to prevent the spread of some of these illnesses.

No, really, fuckwit, explain to me why I should get a vaccine for a disease that no longer exists. I'm waiting.

Attached: 040127.png (154x212, 18K)

This is the only well-reasoned comment in this bread.

Attached: 3344_1147670856075_7725127_n.jpg (604x453, 42K)

Yeah, i mean obviously the big pharma jooz want to kill all babies and/or turn them into brainlets since many decades and oh wait everyone still alive, well and not dying of pox and measles.
>same shot dose
Because a shot for a baby is enough for an adult, actually. Not the other way around. It's not like they are injecting a fucking pint of this shit into your veins.
>chemicals
Everything is a chemical, for starters. And there's reasons to it.
>risks and sides effects
NO SHIT. They don't inject you with magic unicorn juice that boosts the immune system but a variant / weakened / (etc) of the REAL virus and other chemicals made to push your body to react to it, sometimes (yet rarely) violently.
No actual medicine today has a 100% risk free version of anything.
Vaccines can prevent millions of deaths and yeah, sometimes, no luck, someone is allergic to it or has a overblown reaction and may suffer and on even less occasions, die.

You know who really want to harm you ? Viruses. Hell, they fucking love a future baby corpse.

"Americans can always be counted on to do the right thing…after they have exhausted all other possibilities."

Attached: Winston.jpg (250x318, 11K)

Attached: 021017.gif (131x257, 6K)

Attached: Brap-Detector.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Alex Jones said it's bad.

Attached: autism.jpg (329x500, 22K)

>winston

The right thing was to side with the other guy.

Attached: hitler in paris.jpg (1792x2431, 1001K)

lmfao look at this retard drugged up on opiates cant even stand straight for a photo fucking pussy "dictator"

nope, exposure, which is exactly the point of vaccination.
When you grow up with the best genetics in a sterile environment you will never be able to adapt any immune system at all.
When you get to the real world you are gonna die to just about everything out there, like the mayans did.

look kid. I get it. You were born in plenty, you are told to do things in order to keep things the way they are. The way they are right now is infinitely more liveable and safe than things ever were.
But you have a normal curiosity. You question.
But let me ask you - do you question plumbing?
or electricity?
The combustion engine?
Crop rotation?
Penacillin?
do you pick and choose your science?
are you in any position to do this?

I understand wanting to frame your understanding of the world yourself, but sometimes, you have to know when you don't know something and probably never will.
History helps, facts are even more important.

It always astounds me that america has been the source of so much innovation, but is also the hotbed of retroactive denialism.
Americans will do EVERYTHING....EVERYTHING....until they eventually come to their sense and do the right thing.

I wish you well.

>Herd immunity

There is no so called "herd immunity". Only herd mentality.

Attached: vaccine herd mentality.jpg (640x405, 33K)

dont step on me!

Long story short, vaccines contain mercury in unsafe quantities, way above standard recommendations, specially for babies and children. By itself, in any case, the thought of them having mercury in the formula along with formaldehyde and other nasty components is already ludicrous.

>vaccines are found
>average life expectancy raises almost double from what it was before
>"BUT ITS UNSAFE user"
god dammit you newfags need to leave NOW

>wasn't mercury but ethylmercury
>claim it is anyway because retard and alex jones said so
>proceed to buy manly powder shakes and electrolytes schlong enhancer flavored drink on his website while at it
>real effects would be devastating and massive evidence in the populace
>no such observations made
>muh autism cause
>none proven & mercury poisoning doesn't cause becoming OP ITT

Either the population has developed witchcraft tier mercury poisoning resistance (from "not mercury" substance) or you just believe jones like the kekistani faggot you are.

that is so stupid its hard for me to understand people who fall for this argument.
you are aware some vaccines have for some groups as low as 10% chance of actualy "working" even the groups that respond to well to vaccines the number are still at the 60-70 ish, i would say probably even lower :). so even if you vaccinated all of the popuation, the vaccine will work for only less than 60 of them. so fuck off.

and thats assuming they are indind working and are not some tool of some agenda :)

>You question
>are you in any position to do this?

Yes. Of course. Why aren't you? Why are you so afraid of someone asking questions? Why do you hate people just for talking about side effects that the vaccine corporations are forced to admit are real? Imagine your enemies being so good, the only thing you can criticize about them is asking questions on the internet.

>I wish you well

I wish you get justice. May you get exactly what you deserve and nothing less.

Attached: gardasil vaccine side effects, legal insert.jpg (600x409, 97K)

>vaccines contain mercury in unsafe quantities
LIES. Complete lies.

Thats a mighty fine ass.

>no longer exists
You mean no case reported in your country ? You mean the vaccine is doing its job ?
>deadly virus long gone on US soil
>stop taking vaccine altogether
>suddenly, faggot carrier from other country visiting sneezes in the metro
>30 millions dead
That's why.

It's mostly paranoid bs. Yea, sometimes things go wrong, but it's better than having polio epidemics.

Among many other points listed here....

Vaccines teach your body to develop a violent allergic reaction to a foreign agent. This allergic reaction is NOT caused by the virus/bacteria itself (which is only present in small doses) but rather by an adjuvant(s). This adjuvant is usually a heavy metal.

Thus, your body begins developing immune responses to many things beyond the virus itself. It also will develop an allergic reaction to foods consumed at that same time (thus, the peanut, dairy, egg, and wheat allergies that are now ubiquitous).

However, I think that the damage that the heavy metals do to your glands and nervous system are their single biggest point of attack.

Attached: BillGates.jpg (1080x721, 114K)

We must thank the Jews from saving us.

Without them, chicken pox would have wiped us all out.

Praise the Chosen for vaccines.

Attached: JewishVaccination.jpg (1920x1469, 976K)

youtu.be/RU2BDZL3OFY?t=15ms

About 15m into this video, this woman presents a VERY compelling case that the Jewish vaccines are actually the root cause of the gender dysphoria pandemic among the youth.

>What are better hygiene conditions in hospitals
>What are better medical procedures
Research harder faggot

>having such a shitty immune system and body constitution that you need inoculations in order to stay alive

Attached: 1511795139883.jpg (603x640, 90K)

"vaccines cause autism" is a meme propped up by morons based on shoddy scientific study that has been discredited and whose author has been disbarred from medicine.

There's literally nothing wrong with vaccines and you actual retards are going to unleash previously controlled epidemics of otherwise vaccine preventable pathogens by fucking up the herd immunity with you idiocy.
>inb4 baseless anti-vaxxer screeching with zero evidence of anything
Vaccines cured polio, the onus is on you to prove they're harmful. Oh wait, you can't except for memes and bullshit? Fun.

Attached: 1365749222234.png (800x600, 464K)

Its been proven that some forced sterilization has occurred in central america and Africa through vaccines. Usually its a tetanus vaccine, in which is only administerd to child-bearing age woman and told that it will protect their children from tetanus. It contains a hormone the starts pregnancy, but since there's nothing there, the body reacts as if its a bad reaction and after 3 or 5 dose develops an immune response to pregnancy hormones, making them infertile. Similar to other, more natural causes of infertility. One lab in Africa even completely lost its license after it worked with a government to force young women to take the vaccine. Autism is more directly linked to the mothers age at birth as I understand it.

You just described every living organism.

As if infertility in Africa would be a bad thing.

"Jews cured polio", you say?

No, (((Jonas Salk))) didn't.

Polio is a benign flu that's been around forever and is still around. It's just been renamed "transverse myelitis".

It's a benign flu for all but the weakest of the weak.

Attached: CDOCRFVUsAAFCEx.jpg large.jpg (741x468, 52K)

It's not the Africans getting most of the (((vaccines))), genius.

Attached: DSbpvbAW0AAMlbr.jpg (890x1054, 162K)

The amount of those “metals” is tiny. In fact your body already has all if them and in much higher proportions.

Autism, lower IQs, brain damage, and side effects including death and seizures.

>“metals”

Good goy. Mercury is good for you. Remember to get your flu vaccine every year. Toxic poisoning is much better than getting the sniffles.

>muh body

You sound just like those pro-abortion women

In fact, if you visit a gun range just once, the amount of heavy metals you ingest is a lot more than what you get from being vaccinated.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Attached: BBRRAAAAAAAPPPP.gif (240x240, 202K)