Why haven't you tried to find yourself a paraplegic gf?

Why haven't you tried to find yourself a paraplegic gf?

They can be just as cute as normal walking girls, but their standards must surely be lower for obvious reasons.

Attached: 43914895_340272590062496_1325885314632920249_n.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

They tend to be pretty fat. OP's pic is the exception.

them being in a wheelchair is punishment enough

>their standards must surely be lower for obvious reasons.
Have I got news for you, user. A paralyzed stacy is still a stacy. Her legs might not work, but I assure you her ego is fully intact. Why would you want to be with a cripple, anyway? They're disgust untermensch.

Attached: CE110A376667421DB7CB6E974D9DF7AB.png (262x192, 7K)

>A paralyzed stacy is still a stacy. Her legs might not work, but I assure you her ego is fully intact.

Source?

All of those faces are so fucking old holy shit

I'm 23 but those faces look like they're pushing 35+ Jesus fuck

I close my tinder app every time i come across this girl in a wheelchair. I cant tell if she's more than just physically disabled and half her pictures her face looks normal and other half almost retarded

Its not even me being against disabled fucks, last girl i went out with had CP, but she was a basic girl on her phone and had absolutely no interests even in movies or anything. Zero attention span and goes to phone. nothings worth that

Attached: 1552707146194.png (200x194, 21K)

>Source?
The real world. You haven't had much interaction with women and it shows. Women have no self-awareness whatsoever. While a man would realize being paralyzed from the waist down all but destroys his chances with women, this does not occur to a woman, least of all an attractive one. She's been told she's attractive from a young age, and has had nothing but confirmation of that fact. She's desired and she knows it. She could have any man she liked, and an army of beta orbiters to cater to her every whim and smile while they do it. Why would she let a little thing like a broken spine get her down? If anything, being disabled is an advantage to her because she can get unlimited sympathy and attention.

Post pictures of this girl in a wheelchair

I have a paraplegic friend who goes to some special gym to maintain what muscle he can and he recounts the tales of stacies hes met who still have no problem getting chads.
Is right, they still get hit on the same amount and they still see you as equally unworthy.

I want mommy gf to take care of me I don't want to take care of someone handicapped

>he recounts the tales of stacies hes met who still have no problem getting chads

Crippled Stacies? Can you re-recount some of these?

I'll only do this cause it'd be funny to see input, but i'd literally need to try and find her again on tinder which happens almost every time. Im not some weirdo who'd just screencap a disabled girl

I hope i didn't already like her in a drunken stupor, cant remember if i have. I'm handsome enough that she shoulda matched considering her position, every girl i've went out with in this app has been better than what i deserve but ultimately not worth it

Give it a try, I have faith in you.

holy shit that was quick as fuck. found her in like 6 swipes. Maybe i'm forgetting but i feel like she has less pics now.
I'll rank how I find her face with each post, let me dump

pic related is obviously prom, this girl is 22 now. Cant tell if retarded looking

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-204255_Tinder[1].jpg (1080x1920, 692K)

whoops, this is prom

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-204333_Tinder[1].jpg (1080x1920, 904K)

another prom dress try
but now with retarded face, though other pics faces weren't retarded so prob just a goofy smile

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-204407_Tinder[1].jpg (1080x1920, 948K)

>6 swipes
It was meant to be.

more clear & close pic of face, maybe akward smile or maybe retardation

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-204351_Tinder[1].jpg (1080x1920, 1.04M)

another closer face pic
normal looking face compared to before

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-204401_Tinder[1].jpg (1080x1920, 1M)

last one, looking haggardly, but still this girl is a step up from the CP girl i had, face wise
She had an unfortunate go at her hair, thinning and shit with slightly bad eye-sack type shit. IO remember looking at girls and no matter what with each one i was thinking they had a prettier face than her. Felt bad for her but what can i do

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-204414_Tinder[1].jpg (1080x1920, 931K)

She looks like she has some kind of issue.

Nothing wrong with that if she can feel the vagina and it is palsy or something.

>implying the cp girl isn't superior though
Unicorn.

this
stacy has a huge ego as it is, now imagine said ego but with people constantly reassuring her that shes worth a ton even if shes wheelchair bound

fuck it i'll swipe now, no harm, i'll let the thread decide the convo if we match
cp girl was 4'10, huge titties, though i couldnt get over her being on her phone at all times. I wanted her to do shit but she wouldnt even wanna hang with her roomates or drink.
Maybe cause i was 4 years older and she was 20, but that's no excuse really. She introduced me to the retardation of tiktok. I dont think she uses it anymore after how much i told her with every video that it was fuckin terrible low IQ/attention entertainment, though sometimes it was funny.
you can only overuse a meme song so much until you start hearing it while you sleep and when you wake up

She's not exactly wheelstacy tier and neither was CP girl?

Hmmm, who knows.

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=b4bLaCdk-xFHqljC)original_369606111.jpg (575x766, 105K)

>>cheese pizza girl was four ten

Attached: 1479391741714.gif (367x265, 565K)

of course, no match as of now. THAT BITCH
cerebral palsy, she had a fun limp. Went out a few times and had to hold back the autism of whispering in earshot of a waitress "what're you doing, stop limping, i didnt hit you that hard just stop" woulda been hilarious cause she's either expose my lies and cope with people thinking she's going out with someone retarded, or not answer and potentially have someone come to her defense when there's no real reason to come to her aid, It was a fun thought but im not that gay

based and roastpilled

>last girl i went out with had CP

Attached: sweaty pepe.png (964x912, 551K)

>A paralyzed stacy is still a stacy. Her legs might not work, but I assure you her ego is fully intact.
based and redpilled

I know one guy, his gf isnt in a wheelchair but has other physical issues. She fuuuucks him over so badly with money and being needy as fuck. Never seen that guy so fucking bad. He is fucked over and wont listen.
Not my problem then.

user do you mean cereberal palsy or ugh CP

its hard to exercise in the chair

i dont remember, but somehow i brought up pizzagate in our convos because she mentioned something.
she feigned some kinda knowledge and i just said the shit was weird.
Though no she got palsy