I'm in love guys. The cute girl at the Dairy Queen drive-thru is literally perfect...

I'm in love guys. The cute girl at the Dairy Queen drive-thru is literally perfect. I've already seen her giggle in previous trips to get tendies, but yesterday they had a car pull up ahead while their food was cooking, and she went out to hand them their food and I got to see her standing out there. She's the most adorable girl, and on her way back into the restaurant, she balanced on the curb for a second before jumping off. It was so cute. I tried not to stare at her, but she's just so amazing. I could come here every day to see her beautiful face. I'm not sure she's 18 yet, but I plan on getting to know her. I'll have to start coming inside to eat from now on.

How can I start chatting her up?

Attached: dairy queen chicken.png (940x681, 967K)

You can't, user. You have no chance, and any attempt you make is just going to end in pain for you. Quit while you're behind.

Attached: 4DuGJRe.png (509x411, 17K)

die, you actual fucko

Don't worry user I'm sure she's under 18. Or maybe she has a little sister.

Apply for a job there.

>You have no chance, and any attempt you make is just going to end in pain for you
avoidant personality disorder

Casually ask her if she in school? She either say high school or collage.

>die, you actual fucko
fucking redditfag, stop ruining our already shitty lives

Attached: kingu.gif (1093x761, 371K)

Based. If you want to really get to know her, this is how you do it.

>avoidant personality disorder
You mean realism? OP is more likely to win the lottery than get with this most likely underaged stacy and he needs to realize this.

doubtful that her personality would be compatible with a robot's
maybe get to know her regardless

Men are so shallow. She could be a total cunt for all you know

t. feminist
You have a point, though. If she's attractive enough to get his attention, she more than likely is a total cunt.

And even if you don't get to know her, fast food service is continuously turning over personnel and there will be a steady flow of new 16 year old high school girls.

They're just starting to get comfortable with the effect their body has on men and they're often too fucking stupid to realize how much of a loser you are and you're just a older (i.e. automatically cooler) guy who maybe will buy them cigarettes and alcohol.

16 is the AoC here, so if you live in some foresaken puritanical hellscape where it's 18, this might not be the safest route to rubbing your cockhead on some virginal teenage cervices.

She's cute, with sandy blonde hair and freckles.

I went to Diary Queen last night and it sucked. I didn't get the proper size and my drink had a hole in it and it filled up the cup holder.

I fucking hate Diary Queen.

>apply for job at local DQ
>get hired
>first day on the job
>ask out DQ QT
>get rejected
>quit same day
Let me know how that works out for you user

You stupid bastard, don't you get it? You have no chance! You're gonna be posting about this again in a week's time when she shuts you down. I can't believe the stupidity in this thread.

please dont tell me you dont think shes a pure virgin or something, you're not this retarded are you?

You should've seen the way she stuck out her arms while balancing on the curb, then she looked at me and smiled.

Then you woke up with a stain on your undies, faggot

Friend look...
By the way that you say tendies I wonder what YOU look like.
>She might be perfect.
>She might actually be 18.
>She might be genuinely nice and like a guy for personality.
>She might be single.
BUT WHAT DO YOU LOOK AND ACT LIKE? Because do you know how I imagine you?
>grotesquely overweight or just outright obese
>sweaty, greasy
>covered in pimples and acne
>mouth breather
>a small sad manlet or a goliath bafoon
>eyes too close or far apart
>walks with no grace, no confidence, powers like a rat
So tell me does this sound like a guy with a chance?
[No it doesn't.]

Attached: 1550718433451.jpg (424x347, 20K)

OP made me realize that the bitches who work ar Dairy Queen are always A1
Every fast food place in my city has middle aged mexican ladies running this shit but Dairy Queens foods sucks ass
What state are you in OP?

I wish I still had enough hope to fantasize like this, but I've drowned in black pills
I remember those younger days somewhat... the false sense of possibility.

Holy fuck you people are so creepy. As someone who works at the drive through counter we literally do not care about you a singe bit. And to consider that someone actually thinks about a random person in such depth is so disturbing

op here
Im about 5 foot 4 but im not skinny nor am i overweight and im not grossly ugly i think i look average desu

Jesus Christ. You're such a fag dude.

It is perfectly normal to think about a beautiful girl with a bubbly personality. I fell for her the first time I saw her when her friend who worked with her dared her to hand me my food with her eyes closed but she couldn't do it and started giggling. I go there all the time now hoping she'll be working.

>5'4"
rip haha okay dude, you had a good run

If it's any consolation, I barely recognize you as human. Grudgingly, at that.

>avoidant personality disorder
As the other fag said, that stacey is likely fucking a guy at her school.

Dude, you're not just thinking about her. You're creeping on her from your car while she works, and writing paragraphs about her online.

I appreciate this

This though, is fucking weird and disturbing

Ayyy a skinnyfat manlet. There it is.

>her friend who worked with her dared her to hand me my food with her eyes closed
here's the actual reason

>lol tts this weird dude again I don't want to look at him
>just close your eyes lol

Ha ha, it was the first time she was working the drive-thru. Fuck, I drive away smiling whenever I get her.

IDK about your chances but stop going there for a while. If she notices you coming everyday she will think of you as the creepy guy who became instantly obsessed

>oh look! user is back for his 6th box of greasy fast food this week! He is so attractive, let me do a cute little dance for him on the curb

just stop man. you gotta just stop. college-aged coworkers are pretty close to each other and you're just that weird customer

What's a good way to ask her what her name is? They don't wear nametags at Dairy Queen.

Instead of going through the drive thru, go in the store. Ask the person working at the front counter who she is and ask if they can send them over, while sliding a $5 tip their way. Once she comes over, make direct eye contact and say "Hello, my name is user" while going in for a handshake. Then the rest is up to you brave user

>she's cute
>I'm in love
No you're not. You have a crush.
This and this .

I've seen enough of her to know she's not a cunt.

Have you even talked to her?

>5 foot 4
I'm not going to lie your height isn't going to help but that doesn't matter. What you need is a grand romantic gesture. Perform a song or poem and she will be yours

Yes, of course. Her giggling explanation of her handing me my drink with her eyes closed, and her asking me if I wanted to children's hospitals (I said yes, of course). And when she tells me to have a nice day, I always do.

Stop sexually harassing retail workers.
She is being paid to be nice to you. Everyone who works retail hates their customers, fat manlets included. Can't believe I fell for this bait

I have not yet sexually harassed her.

> I have not yet sexually harassed her
Glad to see it's on the horizon

>fast food service is continuously turning over personnel and there will be a steady flow of new 16 year old high school girls.
Time to get a job at fast food

>Being realistic is a disorder.

Attached: 1552700417961.png (667x720, 134K)

>getting fired for fucking a minor
>having your life ruined because you're a "pedo" who fucked an underage co-worker

This is bait. I worked at one a couple years back, and we all had them. Except maybe the manager.

OP, talk to this girl right fucking now. Stop suffering in silence. If you don't make a move, someone else will. Don't overthink it, just fucking do it. Tell her you think she's beautiful and ask if she'll go out with you. Don't get the bad end of your life. NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!

Attached: DO IT.jpg (691x663, 46K)