Have you ever seen a robot in public? How could you tell and did you approach them?

Have you ever seen a robot in public? How could you tell and did you approach them?

Attached: 1543814434788.png (720x720, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Have you ever seen a robot in public?
no i dont leave my house

I can tell when it's a beta male that has no masculine features and is really shy. I always hit on them and give them lewd messages and gestures.

One day I'm gonna fuck one of your faggots throats and slap you with tears running down your face.

unironically this. I've left my house 3 times this year: one when my grandma died, one when I had to go get some more liquor, and one time when I had to pick up a package. But this one time I did see a tranny thou.

Attached: 1467824363864.png (696x595, 512K)

You should go outside more

Attached: 1550599478929.jpg (867x685, 74K)

I use to have a robot neighbor. He was a psycho but I felt more comfortable hearing him argue with his parents than hearing the voices of females outside my window. Wish he didn't move.

Attached: 1551848114296.png (474x576, 349K)

Why should he? There is nothing out there for us. Just more misery.

Yeah I saw him at a Pokemon Go raid and tried to talk to him. It's like he was so nervous and worried about his facial expressions that he couldn't even understand what I was saying. Bizarre.

b8
hebdjdkfndjd

I'm good why would I go out there?

yes
they were standing in the middle of the floor
i walked to them

Im fairly certain my neighbor, whos a bit younger than me, might become one. Hes in highschool, wears a fedora everyday, plays quite a bit of video games, never parties, never had a girlfriend and is extremely socially awkward. I also know he gets bullied quite a bit. I feel as though if he were to find Jow Forums he would become addicted, so I hope he just sticks to reddit and 9gag shit through the rest of his adolescence.

>Have you ever seen a robot in public?
All the time
>How could you tell and did you approach them?
Robots stand out. They have trouble reading social cues and even don't speak well with others
Approached one because he was a drummer in my music courses in college, wanted his help to get some easy extra credit.
He was a dick about it, so I never spoke to him again.

>He was a dick about it

And good on him for being that way. You would have ungratefully taken his help and discarded him once you were done anyway.

>taken his help and discarded him
>a project of mutual benefit
Wow, and I wonder why you, too, lack friends?

all i want is for one day a qt femanon to randomly approach me while im outside.

End yourseIf homo

>i like robots so much now do what i say
>nah
>well okay go die then friendless loser piece of shit
Every single time

Come on user, I already fapped today

My point exactly. People will act all friendly and shit until they get what they want from you, then its back to treating you like scum of the earth.

>hear about how someone offered to do a project with a robot
>robot is a dick
>FUCKING NORMIES!!!
It's every time because you act like an elitist while being autistic. You can't have your cake and eat it, too.

I always like coming to this board because I always find people who are more socially clueless than I am. You two have to have autism.

>get what they want from you
Nigger it was an extra credit group project that I approached a robot to work together on. You niggers would hiss at a girl if she said hi, clearly.

I occasionally see one working registers on the occasions I pass by somewhere to get food. I usually try to make their experience with me as painless as possible, since you can usually see their misery written on their face. I rarely go out anymore though and am slightly envious that they at least have a start on life while I'm here rotting in my NEETdom.

Attached: 1456319721023.jpg (380x380, 50K)

Yes, I grew up with them from elementary school and still in contact since we all failed in social lives. Also seen some from soc meet

>You can't have your cake and eat it, too.
Yes of course. You cant be a robot yet still dignity and self respect. You have to be a doormat to people and accept being treated like a lesser being or you're a "dick".

to feel alive

Alright here it goes:
>be me
>be in Norway
>going to beach
>going through a usually unused road because fuck people
>see bench
>half of it is covered by this guy
>very wide
>he has fucking MLG glasses on
>can sense he's a robot,even if a bit cringy one,still one of us
>doesnt look happy,can imagine why
>while i pass i make a finger gun and jokingly say "cool glasses" to cheer him up
>he doesnt seem to habe heard it
>hold on
>he has fucking earphones on
>didnt realize

An that's how i have been reminded i was autistic even on holydays.

you sound like you're pretty judgemental, not sure we can trust your definition of a robot

I didn't define robot, I gave examples of how robots act socially. Unless you want to give a better description of how they look to someone who passes as a ""normie""
>I have to treat Jow Forums users with respect
Yeah, gonna pass. You don't have dignity on Jow Forums newfag

you have no idea how robots act socially, you have no idea about anything.

>what's your description?
>avoids given description
Checkmate

I would rather die.

Why am i not surprised that its not original.

I got HIV from reading this
BEGONE SEXUAL PREDATOR

Attached: insanaty.png (1600x1200, 129K)

I'm not sure if I have, though I always wonder if any of the people I see in public might be one.

>People will act all friendly and shit until they get what they want from you, then its back to treating you like scum of the earth.

That's how the world works faggot. The difference is that normalfags understand this and don't mope about it. Nobody owes you an eternal friendship.

im not the guy you responded too but i really needed to hear this.

>nobody owes you an eternal friendship

my best friends backstabbed me and it made me never trust any friends ever again since then but i think what you said it right, i thought i would be friend with them forever but the reality is they owed me nothing. i think i should just go into friendhsips not expecting loyalty of any kind and ill be much more open to making firends.

I have seen some in my uni but always assume they are smart nerds studying compsci.

Few times but this one guy i kind of just get pulled to him and we have that understanding of each other like were the same so lets be friends until we stop talking to each other for no reason

yeah, found a 16 y/o foid on r9k that had a bf who comes here
his apartment was so unimaginably messy that it made me sick in the stomach
the foid sucked my dick in his apt while he was at the pc
then fucked a different day

Attached: 1539771832932.png (741x960, 868K)

I recently reforged my friendship with a robot. The creeping loneliness destroyed his psychology and he has been trying to put himself together for quite some time. I just couldn't stand see him suffer anymore.

It'll never work. Kill yourself discord tranny

if you do not visit misery, misery visits you

How are your teeth? Orig

>fucking fat
>lives alone
>when asked about his profession, responds with confusing tangentially IT-related buzzwords, even though he obviously stays at home all day
>always watching some kind of bloodsport channel, sound blared up to 11
>police come looking for him bimonthly
>his family members come over bimonthly to yell at him
>has some kind of financial issues
>only goes out to buy junk food
My downstairs neighbour. He's actually more of a wigger failure than a robot, though.

So they have the same end result, but one takes less effort. So again, why the fuck would he leave?

How is this even possible? Buying food is a thing.

That must have been awkward as shit.

Not having a girlfriend through high school isn't even that uncommon.
Actually, only chads had gfs back in high school, so like 10-20% of the guys, since many girls in High school date older guys only (at least where i live)

There's probably a robot in my army dormroom next to my bed hes quiet and seems to watch anime I really wanna strike a conversation but I'm closetweeb and others would hear it so I don't talk to him

Yes i saw a fembot, am janitor at a library, one day was outside sweeping and a girl who was looking down started walking towards the entrance , she was walking very slow and after a while i moved to sweep the middle of the entrance floor , she kind of shied away and left , i can't imagine how i hindered her progress it must have taken her forever to come out of her house and muster up the courage to walk to the library and I unknowingly set her back by getting in her way .

once was talking to a cashier about girls and he complained to me that he looked like he was 12 and had girly features. kind of reminded me of what some of you faggots post on here.

Attached: 1544422867156.png (275x326, 110K)

discord
=|+|=|25|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 25.jpg (564x566, 83K)

Yes, actually. I was a femboy who posted on the /cuteboys/ map, and got a message from a local robot. We exchanged pics and he was all into it. He was awkward, but after a while we agreed to meet in a local coffee place. I have never met such an unsocial person in my life. I mean I'm awkward, especially with guys I might succ, but he was petrified the entire time. To be fair, he may have wanted to abort after seeing that twinks/femboys can just look like cute dudes irl. I think he may have just been prison gay from being here, or thought I was uglier in person. He wouldn't say a single word unless I asked something, and he just kept looking away while I sipped my coffee and looked at him. After like 15 minutes of this torture he finally said "I-I gotta go nice meeting you."

Never messaged him again. Still don't know if he disliked me or was too nervous. Bit of a blow to the self-esteem.

Attached: Chino1.png (532x723, 563K)

discord
=|+|=|133|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 3.jpg (225x225, 15K)