Where will you be when Asians become the master race?

Where will you be when Asians become the master race?

Attached: 1553067431360.jpg (855x2086, 816K)

Dead, hopefully.
originallio

>less empathetic nation growing stronger and stronger
Proof that humanity is still a bunch of animals at heart. The most heartless and iron fisted will win in the end, just like in nature. And it will just escalate until there is an ecological crisis from all the growth.

only with the help of Whites enriching our women.

You seem to have the false notion that asians are not, already, the masterrace. Even Hitler proclaimed the Chinese and Japanese to be better than Aryans

Oh fuck, you were a gook all along?

ya. i gave plenty of hints

>white man rapes countries economically for short-term gain
>the chinaman develops them for mutual and long-term gain

This is why the white man is hated in third-world shitholes while the chinaman is revered and seen as a savior.

this in a very originallio way

lmao at that final bit about climate change, as if China cares about the environment. They dye their rivers blue from all the denim manufacturing runoff and their skies dark grey from all the smog.
>in third-world shitholes while the chinaman is revered and seen as a savior.
The chinese are hated all throughout south-America.

Attached: Jeans.jpg (670x419, 165K)

How is feminism causing birthrates to plummet in the United States when China's birthrate is like 6x lower than the United States?

I'll believe it the day they stop serving me at my local grocery

Attached: lynch1.jpg (226x240, 20K)

No they aren't, whitey. You know why? They bring JOBS, that means MONEY.

White Americans are the ones that are hated. All they do is jew people and act like massive, rude, disrespectful assholes during spring break.

>You know why? They bring JOBS
lmao, no they fucking don't, wang. Everyone here hates you. You're all seen as what you are, deceitful and treacherous foreigners.

>meme
Accept it, william. You burned yourselves in that whole continent by acting like unscrupulous, money-grabbing, murderous jews for a whole century. And I don't need to remind you about what your inbred cousins did in Africa.

Mother China embraces undeveloped nations. It does not see them as a burden like the white (parasite) man's burden but as potential for growth and economic development.

>unscrupulous, money-grabbing, jews
You descreibed yourself thoug, wang. I'm not even American btw, which is why I can tell you with 100% certianity, nobody here likes your kind.
>Mother China embraces undeveloped nations
it has, it is one.
>but as potential for exploitation
China has exploited the shit out its pwn people, it doesn't care about foreigners. Even the chinks already here are that way, they're just here for money and they hate us as much as we hate them.

>nobody
Maybe not your worthless neet self, but people who matter, workers and entrepreneurs, are grateful for the business opportunities offered by Mother China.

>exploitation
Lol ok. Only a stupid NEET would see economic progress as exploitation.

>they hate us
WEEEH WEEEH. That's your inferiority complex talking. Normal people (those who matter) are completely fine with Chinese people because they don't disrupt anyone and carry on their business as normal.

You seem as someone who would eat white shit if a white person put their ass against your face and started to push. Fortunately, you don't matter.

Shut the fuck up stop kissing Asia's ass and fix your own problems back home instead of fetishizing some other shitty culture

>the business opportunities offered by Mother China.
Oh yeah, we're all very excited about working at Wang's "Tacos de Perro".
>Only a stupid NEET would see economic progress as exploitation.
The absolute STATE of chinamen. "Sure I work 14 hours a day making NIKE shoes for $2 an hour, but it's economic PROGRESS!". Sorry wang, not all of use have a propaganda machine so powerful it makes us think slaving away for the party is cool, or desirable. The absolute funniest thing is, you could even say the exact same thing about how the Americans came and made all those banana republics gave us "economic progress".
>That's your inferiority complex talking
lmao at the guy that keeps going on and on and on about white claiming anyone but him has an inferiority complex. Matter of fact, I'd say we actually have it better here than you in china. We both have a shitty conditions for the working class, we both have massively corrupt governments, but at least we're not overcrowded with a billion fuckers, we have actual families, and we actually have women, unlike you fags (and you're literal fags since you have no choice) that have 40 million more males than females.
Also, contrary to what you might think, we don't hate white people, since we're a multiracial culture. We have whites, indigenas, and mestizos all living together and we all get along.

I ought to hang you by your buck teeth chink, you have been so washed i dont even think im talking to a human anymore, you are a follower to your party and could never start something of your own.

>whites, indigenas, and mestizos all living together and we all get along.

thats a lie iberian kike

ALL Chinaphiles and Winnie the Pooh worshipers ought to take a long walk off a short pier. have got to be some of the ugliest mongoloids right after >(You) and your inferior genetic lineage. I sincerely hope you consider suicide or becoming gay seeing as it would benefit everyone and since you are going to Hell either way. What you really need is a good assfucking to put you in your place. Post your name & address and I will personally traumatize your tight little beta boipussy with my Chad cock, while your cute little cock twitches with pleasure. I will seed deep in your boigina and you will remember the dicking you got as the hot semen dribbles from your once-tight hole. Fuck you, stupid faggot. Lastly I hope you have a good day and remember to go to Church.

Free Tibet
The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989
The Tiananmen Square Massacre
The Anti-Rightist Struggle
The Great Leap Forward
The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
Human Rights
Democratization
Freedom
Independence
Multi-party system
Taiwan Formosa
Republic of China
Tibet
Dalai Lama
Falun Dafa
The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region
Nobel Peace Prize
Liu Xiaobo
Winnie the Pooh
CCPCorruption

You are baizuo trash.

>thats a lie iberian kike
*franco-Iberian, but it doesn't matter anyway. My countrymen are my countrymen, even if we only share part, or in the case of full indigenas, no blood at all. And better we rely on each other, than in foreign chinks, who not only lack blood relation, but also any cultural or geographic relation.