Cosmo returns. Live now!

After getting indefinitely banned from Twitch for indecency and degeneracy, Cosmo the sóylent addicted mentally ill speedrunner returns to Youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=m6OUIDXQvLs

Attached: 1511617762057.jpg (640x627, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lULmie51-pU
kiwifarms.net/threads/narcissa-wright-cosmo-wright.24309/page-103
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cosmo
>degeneracy
>s o y
sounds politics related to me desu

her name is narcissa, sh*tlord

she seems fine but that game is so overrated

>her
>she

Attached: AFD0ud3l.jpg (640x511, 31K)

Burn it now.

I tell you. The link between being able to play a game over and over and transexualism - and autism - is worthy of a study.

He's starting to sound normal again... Has he decided to transition back?

I've been playing the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series at least 20 hours a week every week since 2007 and I'm not a tranny.

And sonic, don't forget sonic.

i think that just by virtue of his laziness, sense of entitlement, and unwillingness to put any effort into any aspect of his life

did twitch ban him? I thought he was gonna kill himself after his recent twitch broadcast.

so he showed his estrogen chest on twitch or something?

Somebody post THE WEBM

its alright.

The link with between speedrunning and autism is obvious. Doing something repeatedly is literally symptom.

Probably not. He doesn’t even try to force himself to speak in a higher pitched feminine voice anymore but he still incoherently rants about being trans on Twitter.

which one?

Attached: soyboy.webm (600x336, 2.79M)

ive never watched a speedrunner why the fuck is this thing playing the game like a retard? seems slow as fuck

You saw stalker 2 announced today?

Attached: 6E9E9EEA-4FDA-4C78-9815-5CFB854AA445.jpg (640x632, 71K)

Listen to his voice and call it a girl again.

You're dumb, really really dumb.

That sounds like a mental illness.

she is cute

mentally retarded infantile and cancerous gay thread

i'm thinking of maybe filtering all meme-flag threads

>tfw cosmo threw it all away to become this freak
he had the cute gf who shared the same interests and instead of locking that down he decided to consume estrodiol and onions. pathetic and sad!

Attached: 10616891_1647343368825599_906770312_n.jpg (640x640, 78K)

being a girl >>>>>>>>> having a gf

It's more about making easy twitchbux as a male speedrunner. You have 2 options:
1)Work out, actually get decent times/WRs in your speedgames, run a decent stream, and have a somewhat reasonable personality.

2)Take the easy way out and become trans so virtue signaling kikes from GDQ will promote you even though you have garbage runs and a horrible personality.

well at least hes given up on sounding like an effeminate faggot

Holy fuck it’s repulsive!

Attached: F4B6B977-8055-4C0F-B301-FC60162769F3.png (498x497, 324K)

You retard.

Attached: average antifa.webm (1292x1080, 1.96M)

why are your online bully this person for?
and why do it here if you must...

Attached: shhhshh.jpg (1061x594, 107K)

adrian was a cute. cosmo fucked up. recently she's gone off the deep end and is anorexic or something but still

Attached: 1517372_1578231989072068_1699254942_n.jpg (640x640, 115K)

I was talking about the one where she looks like a mentally ill fagot in the dark with a sperg chat

Thanks for your input, Chang.

He had a big tiddy goth girlfriend?

Attached: Big Dick Is Back In Town Motherfuckers.jpg (597x600, 161K)

>cute
>dyed hair

ya, no

Attached: 1505968145318.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>forcing the fake arg meme

HOW HAS NOBODY POINTED OUT THE NOSE YET?

Attached: 4chan Jew.jpg (600x600, 36K)

kek

>S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>that flag
weird shit brah

yeah. losing her was the start of his downward spiral. narcissa was cosmo's attempt to become adrian as a deranged coping mechanism

Attached: 928920_375983739238468_1765845870_n.jpg (640x640, 61K)

what precisely is going on here?

die tranny faggot filth.

Not yet. You are and just don't know it!
Mwa ha ha ha!!!
But seriously, back in the 1980s, ((they)) started that "you're gay and don't know if and if you don't like that idea, then it's not because you are straight it's because your dad is mean or your religion" bullshit. As a teenager it was practically an apocalypse because it was pretty much the end of any kind of real friendships between boys that kept each other in check and on a more sane track. This is why individuals can now go around the dark side of the moon, come out shooting, nobody cared or saw it coming, and then they blame the gun. This is also why lonely fatherless kids are holed up in their room endlessly, speed running (probably) and before you know it they are posting trap pics of themselves on r9k. Teenagers who have friends didn't go that route and before ((they)) started with that "oh, you carrrrrrrred about your friend there, goy? That means yourrrr gayyyyy!!!" NOBODY went and sunk into their own negative feedback pits of degeneracy and despair like they do now.

Dyed hair, problem glasses... doomed from the start

unironically too much onions.

Attached: 1501850831757.gif (600x600, 46K)

White women belong in the garbage.

Sigh, a man that was actually good at what he loved and had the talent to support himself (creating a website, streaming) throws it all away to live out the fantasy of being a fucking girl

why do people do this now

MODS!
NOT POLITICAL
SAGE

if he kept his mouth shut or fixed his teeth he'd gain some points.
but at least hes actually playing games rather then acting like a total unlikable faggot

Attached: 1463257817658.jpg (400x289, 18K)

Can't unsee.
oh boi, so keep his fucking moth shut and never lean forward. god this guy is a fucking wreck

Attached: 1463064983744.jpg (304x263, 88K)

>thread is still up
kek

Attached: 1491448369842.jpg (519x589, 39K)

youtu.be/lULmie51-pU

Hate Speech report.

that's impressive. it's a good game, and I've certainly dumped my share of time into the 3 games and mods, but god damn. the only thing I ever played that austitically was Star Wars Galaxies.

Attached: human dreggs.jpg (1604x1304, 390K)

gotcha senpai

Attached: 1523824558682.webm (2000x900, 2.17M)

The abyss stares back.

Can I get a quick rundown?

It's just that estrogen makes you a lot more emotional, and if you're dumping like a shit ton into your system you can start acting like a 13 year old girl because your body is basically going through a second puberty mentally, emotionally and physically.

I have a female friend who basically thinks like a man, and tried birth control but hated it because it made her overly emotional, like most women.

Attached: 1526351830320.png (1261x614, 628K)

We need more dislikes so this fag kills itself

Attached: 1524203053816.jpg (1067x1580, 103K)

Attached: 1525913319449.jpg (500x269, 15K)

he totally sounds like a dude lol

No wonder Twitch didn't want this shit on their platform anymore

the faggot would stream anime ala justin.tv just raping copyright guidelines to death.

What is it? Can't see a webm for ants

Who is she?

she got banned?
what the fuck why?

That's like 11,000 hours.

>she

Cosmo has broken dozens of twitch rules during streams.

I had like a year and a half in game time when Star Wars Galaxies shut down, though I suppose a lot of that was just my toon running macros AFK

screenshots?

she cucked him

literally whomst'd've?
this is why you niggers are retarded who gives a fuck about some random nigger

Attached: 1499349623689.png (666x666, 797K)

in the tweets where he discusses his ban he mentions showing his tranny nipples on stream.

That's not a kike nose

If I was this tranny's step dad I'd teach him how to be a real man

Too bad she stopped, her tits could have grown larger.

Good! Let both of these goyim scum die a painful, agonizing death.

Attached: 1200px-Sega_Channel.svg.png (1200x1101, 63K)

just join the autists to make fun of cosmo here:
kiwifarms.net/threads/narcissa-wright-cosmo-wright.24309/page-103

Attached: 6S3IsBT.jpg (576x1024, 48K)

>Kiwifarms
get a life faggot no one cares that much

I wish he'd return to hell

Mods hish out 7 day bans for metapolitics threads, while this is allowed to stay.
Great.

fuck off faggot I was just trying to help

Attached: 1524503416214.jpg (425x392, 34K)

Raid this faggot

>mods being active on Jow Forums
>ever

The only active mods are the ones shilling

> she

Attached: 1504903460128.png (342x342, 231K)

>she

Attached: 1526106200529.png (362x507, 192K)

Attached: 1524894773356.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

It is 100% already a study, and it was already proven to be linked (autism and 'trans'dom.)

as someone who's been around and inside the speedrunning community since 2009-2016, the amount of autism is incredible. i know of a lot of runners who turned tranny. lots have mental issues. also a lot of smart and cool people as well.

cosmo is a literal narcissist, though. spends his waking hours scanning reddit, Jow Forums, kiwifarms, 8ch, etc. for posts about himself and reading criticism and dismisses it all as invalid, even though the guy is going down the fucking tubes straight into being another trans suicide statistic. people are right about him and he won't take genuine advice from people. he craves attention, praise, and love and yet gives it to nobody. expects people to just give him shit and hand him things because he was once a well-known speedrunner. it's such a shame because he used to be such a cool dude and a great figurehead for speedrunning as a whole. he was kind of the whole package. loved speedrunning, ran a popular and interesting game, would be at the forefront of discovering new glitches to further improve his times, was a chill dude to his chat and was over all a great guy.

i'm just waiting for the day he offs himself at this point since he doesn't want any help from anybody. too much of a pussy to help himself.

Newfaggot this is internet culture from 2012 era

>have high functioning autism and focus it all on something useless
>stuck in the mental state of an early teenage
>devote whole life to your dumb hobby
>suddenly get beat by someone who is more intelligent and less autistic
This shatters 6our reality so hard you have a complete destruction of identity
>can't imagine that anything leading up to that event being legitimate
>change name, change "gender" change career, leave everything that was previously you behind
This is like some sort of drama anime plot or something

Pretty sure he got cucked by his girlfriend hard and that's what started the mental breakdown. As I recall she forced him into an open relationship and then had other streamers fly in from out of state just to fuck her. Imagine the mental state you have to be in to tolerate that kind of shit. Then imagine after all that she still leaves you. Then imagine being on an IV of söy simultaneously. Then imagine someone takes your record which is all you had.

>problem glasses

Why are thick rims always the sign of serious mental issues in womyn?

What did it actually get banned for? Twitch is fall of degenerate thots being indecent

Can anyone else hear Goodbye Horses playing?

pssh all the cool kids are over at 8cow..... why aren't you??????
*doxes u*