Well guys, this is will be my first and last post here. Most of you won't care or just won't believe me...

Well guys, this is will be my first and last post here. Most of you won't care or just won't believe me, but it won't matter. I'm done with it all. I wasn't made out for this world. I've been fucked up since I was 12 and have just been using drugs to cope with this shit. I'm now 16 and I'm done with life, I don't want to do this anymore. This shit ain't worth it. I've decided that I'm offing myself tomorrow. I have a 92fs in 9mm ready to go and honestly, I'm ready. I don't give a single fuck anymore. My whole life is worthless to me. Like I said before, most of you wont care or even see this, but oh well. I just wanted to post this to thank all of you for usually making my day a little better, even with all the traps and shit on here. So with that said, Goodbye everyone.

Attached: peace-out-homies.jpg (229x220, 1K)

>16
>having actual problems
Sorry that mommy took away your xbox, try doing some chores and maybe you'll get it back sooner.

Sorry to hear, but good luck, and aim well

Do i aim at the temple or what, cause I'm just tryna get it over with quickly.

I really don't wanna fuck this up

You want to hit right around here, destroy the brain stem so your vital organs stop working. Should have gotten a 12 gauge and fired straight from front to back, with this you'll probably still be conscious for a bit unless you're knocked unconscious by the impact, the brain stem isn't involved in higher thought so your mind is still intact.

Attached: gettyimages-73016437-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1018, 179K)

lmao that's cruuuuuel

Why don't you go out on EXPERT mode and die trying to live out your wildest dreams, when you have nothing to lose you have nothing to fear- you lose that fear, you might actually have more fun living to death

Thank you homie

At least try some professional help before you do it. Remember, someone's gonna have to clean up any mess you make if you do go through with it.

>16
Just started with life, you idiot. High school fucking sucks, wait until you get to college and move out at least, then decide if you want to kill yourself

Inb4 ban

Go for a high score on a high profile politician
You wont, pussy

go for something like this. Open wide, and aim up so you take out most of your brain

Attached: Untitled.png (677x413, 4K)

Ok bye bye underage fuck

dont forget the tarp

Attached: 1544311919591s.jpg (250x139, 5K)

Yea I won't. Truss.

I thought that was the worst way to do it.

peace my guy
may you find rest and happiness

It not even about school, I just don't wanna do this shit anymore. Sorry.

Yeah, if you do that you'll just hit your frontal lobe. The brain has so many blood vessels that you'll probably bleed to death in a few minutes with or without medical care, and it'll almost certainly knock you unconscious, but there's always the unlucky people.

I get what youre saying, but I dont mean school. Everything at that age fucking sucks, you could end your life but I promise everything will change once you reach your twenties. Just do what every other depressed teen does, listen to sad music and tough it out. Dont do that shit to your parents yet, even if they are bad people according to you they dont deserve that.

>16
I too know this feel of ready to end it at a young age. Not sure why I keep going. Godspeed user. I hope there is some kind of an afterlife that's actually enjoyable.

do you have a discord OP? Can we talk before you go? I'm not gonna try to tell you not to do it... but I'm down to listen to you before you do.