/suicide general/

/suicide general/
Chat about your feels regarding ending it and also think about if you really want to as its a serious choice.
It is sad to think some of us want to die....
I urge you all to exhaust all your other options...
>how long have you been suicidal?
>tips for resisting the urge?
>how would you do it

Attached: bye loli.jpg (451x596, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that feeling of absolute release when you consider offing yourself

Gunshot is (objectively?) the best method. You want to minimise the following main factors:
>Chances of failure (oh boy, nothing quite like a brain-damaged existence following a suicide attempt)
>Physical pain (fuck drowning, basically)
>The amount of time between committing suicide and dying/losing consciousness (I don't want to take some pills and then spend the next few hours thinking about what I've done and how it's now irreversible)

A shotgun to the head solves all three of those problems with a swift death.

Its not necessarily that I want to die, its just that dying is much easier than dealing with this shithole life

sometimes when the voices are too loud or if I feel like *youknowwho* are getting closer to me I want to really do it

Other times when I am slightly afraid i just want to be alone

Attached: dayswithoutsuicide.png (500x484, 128K)

i get chills in my entire body when i'm about to go for an attempt, it's great

I find going to sleep helps and taking my benzo meds help a lot.
Just distract myself until it goes away or I can sleep

>keep telling myself I'm going to commit suicide for years
>life keeps getting worse and worse as I neglect all responsibilities seeing as I'm going to kill myself
>never actually do it, just disappoint everyone and slowly poison myself with cigarettes and fast food

Protip for your lifes anons: if you know 100 percent that your life will be shit and you want to kys than just tkae steroids.
They will maybe harm you when you are like 40 and you took much, but at least you will live a good life again.
Motivation goes up, you get more attractive and confident.
I really don't understand the guys who want to commit suicide rather than trying out steroids.

At that point why not just do heroin?

>you get more attractive and confident.
>I really don't understand the guys who want to commit suicide rather than trying out steroids.
Maybe because actual mental issues are not always cause by the environment but by neurological shit we cant fix so suicide is our only option it seems.

Seriously... I know even if I get fit again and get a GF it wont make me happy, makes me wonder why I keep living.

fuck this anxiety though atm

>taking heroine makes you attractive
theres a bug in your programming user.

do you have any responsibilities?

For the past 5 years or so as I've ungracefully transitioned into adulthood
there's never really urges for me it's more like a constant feeling. however on a bad day I'll try to focus on tiny things like brushing my teeth, combing my hair, walking the dog, going to get lunch or doing some work just to get me out of bed
>how would you do it
If I were to ever do it I'd only use a gun. I'm a britbong and all I've ever thought about is how quick and painless it'd be to just annihilate your brain with a heavy shotgun. Seeing as this method is difficult to achieve though helps keep me on the straight and narrow.

because heroin does not fix your shit its just an escape for as long the rush goes
Steroids keep their effect the whole day when you regulary take them and you wont die after one month of doing them

>you wont die after one month of doing them
That's exactly why I would do heroin. Do you know what thread you're in?

I don't think you can't fix that shit.
Why not at least trying when you want to end it all ?
Steroids also change your brainstructure

read my first post if you can you mong.
Get your shit together, use steroids to do so if you have to.
Don't just find excuses like a pussy

>I don't think you can't fix that shit.
I can try my best but you cant fix a broken brain.

Attached: 1534464196120.png (935x1078, 548K)

Unironically cut yourself if you're contemplating suicide. I haven't self harmed in half a year, but back when i wanted to kms, self harm helped calm me down and get out of the suicidal headspace. If you're under 35 plz dont kill yourself.

Attached: 1549011888766.gif (500x500, 455K)

at least one who wants to try.
best thing to change yourself is to become aggressive, after one year ive gone from sitting in my dusty, dirty dark room without any communication to playnning a pokernight with now friends from uni in my cleaned nice room with a little herb garden on the table in front of the window.
If you really want tot change then you can.

This is good advice actually.
Self harm is at least better than perm death.
35 is too long though
im giving it one last shot man.

>Since I'm 12-13, so about 15years ago
>Have a cat:somehow having one of these help me. But not more than "I won't kill myself today because I have to feed the cat"
>Hypothermia (either by blizzard or jumping on thin ice),crash and burn or just total loss of my will to live and die of starvation

Tried to talk toy stepdad yesterday because I'm at a dead end mentally while everything seems to be going well. He told me to stop asking myself questions...
One of the last person I was sure would somehow understand me told me he doesn't and that there was no way he could because "muh all healthy/all limbs ok" mentality
Winter is over but the sun is never coming out.

Only about a year or so. I still remember the november of 2017 when i first started thinking about that shit. I was just laying in my bed, thinking of how I would do it, what i'd write in my last note, what I would do in the last week of my life, who i'd meet, what i'd say to them. I also remember being afraid that i'd actually do it, though the fear has passed.
Escapism is generally the best choice. The good thing is it comes in various forms. My favorites are abusing weed, and shitty slice0of-life romcom visual novels. Just find something you like to do so much that it stops you of thinking of the bad shit, and you're golden.
>how would you do it
Back then, my choice was to od on pills. I'd clean my room and write the notes and shit, then go outside and sit somewhere (so my family don't have to find me dead), and take the pills or poison there. Though that takes too long, lately I've been thinking of just jumping out the window of my apartment building.

I've been suicidal for years, I'd say resisting the urge is really easy most of the time unless stress overwhelms me. I just feel like I am totally and utterly isolated from anyone and that there is no good way to fix that anymore. Money could make me happier and maybe mollify the urge to die for a while, but it doesn't give me love and affection in any meaningful way. I choose to live right now because I want to dig myself out of the hellhole that is my life and kill myself once I get far away from the one person that would absolutely enjoy it if I was gone. I don't want them to have that satisfaction.

7 years.
I stopped caring about everything, thinking that whatever happens, happens.
I don't care if I die or live anymore, so I don't have any real tip except "stop caring."
>how would you do it
Tried to OD on painkillers and alchohol when I was young, didn't work out that well as I wasn't well versed in suicide, no one knows about it so it hasn't created any problems.
I'd probably want to die from a very high fall or a gun to the head.
I always wanted to jump from a plane without parachute.

Pain is the only reason why I havent killed myself.

for the past 2 years.
I think about how embarassing would it be if people find out I killed myself or I think about the things i still havent done like sex
>how would you do it
Asphyxiation. Its a quick and efficient method if done right.

>asphyxiation
If you fuck up though, you'll be permanently brain damaged. That's even worse than death.

thats why ive been practicing autoerotic asphyxiation.

>talks about embarrassment
>wants to kill self in most embarrassing way.
user, I think you should just live.

>got compared to a serial killer again

Why am I such a fucking failure...
Im gonna do it anons I just need the courage

Suicidal since young teen now 29 with wife and kid. Too tired to live life, too tired to end it. Simply cbf.

If anything i sometimes wonder how would people react and thats it.
Ok maybe wonder about most extraordinary suicide possible.

Jumping off a building with a razor wire noose and your hands glued to the side of your head

That way when you land on the side of the street it looks like you pulled your head off

what embarassing about necking yourself?

Now thats creative.
Kind of sceptical though if that would work.

Attached: 1544530224252.jpg (506x543, 257K)

use any thin wire, infact if the ropes long enough you will be decapitated anyway.

If I were to do this what would be the best option

looking for a suicidal boy to chat with
Green Tea#0549

Attached: 20190125-223196.jpg (720x1440, 235K)

Jow Forums isn't the best place to look for boys of any kind.

eh im also fucked so lets be fucked together

True enough I guess. Sorry, I'm having a shit day, and I'm taking it out on strangers online.

You should, therefore you can.

its fine satan we all have our bad days

not a girl
good thing you're in a suicide general though, end your life man

Attached: 1546001647392.jpg (500x667, 52K)

I've went to the place that i'll kms many times but i just cant do it, i garantee my lifes worse then some of the people i know that did it, but i just dont have their courage, very weird, someday something really bad happens and ill finnally man up, until then i just keep going.

oh shit you caught me im a lizard in girl skin
let me guess youre one of the white bois i removed

>If I were to do this what would be the best option
any thin metal wire, like use cable one as it will not break from the fall and will cut cleanly through your neck.just dont fuck up and fip your jaw off and keep falling

For 7 years I think, my parents got separated some time before that but both gave up on relationships with me. Mother uses me as a tool to keep her dream business running (after all you don't take money from your mother for "helping her" as a part time worker on a few positions) and dad told me he doesn't want to have any contact with me anymore.
I thought that girlfriend would kinda help me in getting through this but I can't catch a grip on anything for a long time. I just can't handle the emotional load or I'm getting disgusted that it's all about having sex. I'm constantly breaking up because those girls start to annoy me or I'm feeling like I'm someone much worse than them and they don't actually need me.
>Tips for resisting the urge?
Well, at the beginning i thought that mom would be sad but after some time I think I'm more worried about my dog. He loves me and I'm 100% sure he would go mad if I'd disappear.
>How would you do it?
Any access to gun in my country is very restricted so I'd probably hang myself and put effort to set corpse to fire at the meantime.

im home alone all day
there's a shotgun with ammo here, and for the first time in my life i'm considering actually doing it
i could be free from this pain forever if i just got it out of the closet and blew my brains out, it would be all over just like that

Attached: 437000.jpg (480x480, 60K)

>there's a shotgun with ammo here, and for the first time in my life i'm considering actually doing it
>i could be free from this pain forever

post your discord or something and set up a stream so I can watch if you do it man.

Attached: smile.jpg (834x906, 212K)

post timestamp or stfu you gay cuck

every time i've attempted suicide i've received a clear, haunting signal (hearing a dog howling directly after I cut my wrist in the forest; hearing demonic voices in rattling ice cubes after downing all my pills) that I interpret as a warning that suicide is not a shortcut, not an end to consciousness. no, I think consciousness goes on, and that suicide could very well be a path to eternal torment
you can dismiss this as nonsense, but it's a big reason I am still alive atm, at least

I've got a tank of argon gas sitting in my garage for welding... I'm an IV drug addict and a failure... 29 years old...

started thinking about suicide last year... got an epiphany that if I inject a little bit of heroin to calm down before asphyxiation I will literally fall to death while dreaming (nodding)

And I will never wake up, and there is no such thing as problems or suffering for me anymore... so why do I keep living day-to-day trapped in my own head

When killing myself just seems so god damned logical and... I just can't shake this feeling...

Attached: argon-gas-can-250x250.png (250x250, 29K)

>that suicide could very well be a path to eternal torment
man, when I tripped on ayahusca last I went to hell and fuck, taht was one of the things it left with me.
What if after you die you are in a bad trip forever like fuck that shit
>I just can't shake this feeling...
that feeling is survival instinct.
if drug abuse is your issue you could maybe fix that.
Wish I could get some heroin.
I wonder if will deliver.
Hopefully he doesnt and lives on.

nearly 6 years now... honestly didn't believe I'd make it this long
therapy might help if you're a normalfaggot, I wasted a year doing that...street drugs are more effective. Either that or find a dream to chase after
fuck guns or the rope, for years i've been dreaming of buying a few galllons of kerosene or gasoline, and taking a bath with a lighter to purge my soul or some metaphysical bullshit - my therapist really didn't like that idea though hahaha

I can't stand the way my family, my father looks at me, the look in those eyes is painful and terribly heavy. I dream of a day when I see pride instead.

Attached: 1537762944078.png (598x1021, 402K)

>buying a few galllons of kerosene or gasoline, and taking a bath with a lighter to purge my soul or some metaphysical bullshit
sounds based.
I ideally want to seppuku on stream but would have to be drunk and take something to kill me.
if I took like 20 valiums crushed right before I did it I should at least be blacked out.
Making my death a meme would be dope, live on like a mummie for a while.

seppuku is an absolute power move. with enough meth and heroine, even a robot could do it. livestream that shit

I nearly overdosed on a handful of percocet a couple months ago - accident, I was actually trying to have a good time. My only bud slapped me a few times when I started choking on my own spit. came to neither grateful nor spiteful, just numb

>>how long have you been suicidal?
Easily the past 8 years of my life since I started university.

>>tips for resisting the urge?
Avoiding boredom at all costs as that's when the mind tends to drift the most, I like to have goals to achieve that give something to live for.

>>how would you do it
Oxygen displacement in an enclosed area by burning lots of charcoal. You need to be pretty fucked or on the verge to suicide via gun, heights, drowning, accidents etc. Charcoal burning is pretty painless.

Attached: 1536731037204.png (5760x3240, 1000K)

Yeah man.
I have had this plan for a while.
it is the only reason I bought a HD cam.

Would be so dope if I pulled it off and I would have to be as meme worthy as possible.

Attached: suicide pepe sudoku.jpg (800x800, 54K)

discord
=|+|=|23|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 23.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>Oxygen displacement in an enclosed area by burning lots of charcoal.
doing this with a friend would be comfy as fuck.
>thoughts on suicide pacts?

>>how long have you been suicidal?
Since I was 13 years old
>>tips for resisting the urge?
Just try to overcome your depression
>>how would you do it?
Pills are a nice way but the chance of remaining alive and fucking up your brain are too high so I don't know

>burning lots of charcoal
burning charcoal generates carbon dioxide in a roughly 1:1 ratio with oxygen. This means by the time you have 10vol% oxygen left, there will also be about 10vol% CO2 in the air.

You will likely die from CO2 poisoning before anything. I don't think this is painful, but you will get some uncomfortable symptoms before passing out.

Seppuku is the only form of suicide I would ever do, I wouldn't even feel bad about it as it is honourable suicide.

Attached: 1552318897033.png (317x387, 43K)

Why does fantasising about suicide feel so good?

Because it makes you feel in control of your life, it's the one thing you can change which is living and at anytime you can just stop and embrace the sweet release of death.

Attached: LF1IjMt.gif (700x827, 509K)

discord/
=|+|=|216|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 16.jpg (305x473, 54K)

nope, heroin. gun is retard tier since you noodle armed fucks would either die in agony or continue living with irreversible damage

I have a friend who I too often burden with talk with my suicidal thoughts. She says she would care a great deal if I wer to die, but I find it really hard to believe.

Do people really care? Is it just something that's said out of politeness?

>I have a friend who I too often burden with talk with my suicidal thoughts.
I try not tell my friend when I really feel like dying and doing it.
I dont want them to feel bad, they are my friend.

I'd probably whip up some ricin from castor beans (the recipe is on the surface web) and take exactly double of my ld50. Enough to kill me in few days, not enough for the poisoning to be intense - it would look like some deadly fever, while metabolites of small amount of ricin are almost undetectable in my body, therefore I wouldn't have to leave my loved ones with the stigma of a suicide family member.

>I'd probably whip up some ricin
this is how my friend said he would posion people if he ever planned to do a mass killing.
From what he told me it doesnt seem like a good way to die user.

They can detect it if they look for it.
But they dont as it looks like a normal death like cardiac arrest.

I can't do it because I told a friend.
now he'd feel responsible.

A few years.
Filling one's days with entertainment and or drugs seems to cause a delay.
Firearm

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1464x571, 119K)

If you are suicidal about being circumcised, consider these other options first:

* Foreskin restoration may only bring back 50% of sensation, but it brings back 100% of the appearance and 100% of the pleasure for the female, plus makes it easier to fap

* If you aren't happy with "stretched out dick skin" there's a good chance foreskin regeneration will happen sometime in your lifetime, even if not until year 2050 or so. However it will be expensive so work hard and get a good job and save up

* Prostate stimulation, if you can figure out how to do it, allows you to feel earth-shattering orgasms without touching the penis

Attached: foreskin-restoration-basic-manual-tugging-method-3.jpg (512x341, 66K)

Overdosed on heroin 4 times and fucking assholes called the ambo n saved me. First time was the worst my heart and breathing stopped on the side of the road before it got there. I remember just before being revived. It stilll upsets me i didnt get to sink into the blackness...

I used to be extremely suicidal but over the years i've just grown to not care about anything, i'm just along for the ride now, i get to play some vidya, eat some garbage that i like and when my time comes i'll embrace death willingly and happily

Attached: 1539871280067.png (1167x758, 908K)

I got healthy but I feel if I decide I am going to KMS I will take the black pill again and just self destruct first with eating shit and drinking until I spew up blood again kek

Like 10 years i guess
>how would you do it
Either hanging myself or jumping.
I have access to the roof of my apartment building, but it's only 7 stories high so i'm a bit concerned if i don't go head first/panic.
Bought a few ropes yesterday with different thickness/durability because i'm not sure how exactly i should hang myself (drop/partial).
Got 1 month left before i run out of money.
I hope i can pull myself finally over the edge.

Attached: 1520022834001.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

>i'm not sure how exactly i should hang myself (drop/partial).
if you are going to do it go for a drop and do it right for instant death.

Consider multiple methods at once to ensure death is a certainty

I think a lot about suicide, but i am too scared to die. The idea of a complete and endless void is unbearable for me, so i want it all to end but i don't really wanna die. It's shit.

Attached: FB_IMG_1553039431076.jpg (600x583, 46K)

There is no endless void. Death is just like dreamless sleep, it's the absence of experience.

several years now, and it just gets worse over time as I continue to wallow in NEETdom. Everything is so boring now that it's hard to distract myself from suicidal ideation

just fucking do anything to avoid rumination, anything at all that occupies the mind

>how would you do it
I wish I could get a gun, but I have mental illnesses on record so I'd fail a background check; i've heard about the "gun show loophole" but the only gun shows in my area say they require background checks anyway on their websites

i'd try hanging, but i'm a fat fuck at 275 lbs, so i'd be worried about the rope breaking or something; also worried about finding a secure place to fasten the rope

charcoal burning sounds interesting, but i'm worried about chickening out or not burning enough charcoal to work, or having the surroundings catch fire

i've thought about jumping, but the highest buildings around here are parking structures and they all have fences and stuff to prevent jumpers

goddamn it all i wish i could just die in my sleep without any planning or prior knowledge that it was going to happen

Attached: 1497407047698.jpg (199x130, 9K)

I haven't seen this in years

>youknowwho
Who??

Attached: 1535351213374.png (612x491, 98K)

I've been suicidal for about a year. I vividly recall visiting the empire state building and all I could think about was scaling the little fence thing they had up there and throwing myself over, wondering if I could haul my fat ass up there before somebody stopped me etc.

that would be based.
imagine falling ona roastie kek.
splat.

My family hates me. Funny how breeders "unconditional love" stops at adulthood. I'm going to kill myself.

Attached: whendidwojakgetsoprofoundneedsmoreshit_o_4566589.jpg (498x445, 97K)

>I'm going to kill myself.
when you gunna do it?

Attached: when.png (960x948, 443K)

>Protip for your lifes anons: if you know 100 percent that your life will be shit and you want to kys than just tkae steroids.
this

keep in mind, you'll probably go bald though

If only they handed them as easily as they hand out HRT bottles.

Encyclopedia Dramatically reader. I like it.

Want some input here anons

>Will an average crossbow be an effective weapon to get the job done?
>An estimate, how long would an arrow to the chest take for me to lose consciousness if I wanted to pursue this path?

I've done a decent amount of research and effort into this method and it seems the most accessible and effective method I can think of. I don't have the option to buy a firearm and where I live at, to just purchase a crossbow alone is entirely unregulated.
pic related. I'd use something like that

Attached: crossbow.jpg (425x319, 23K)

So why can't I kill myself if I am under 35 but it's okay if I am over 35? I don't want to live past the age of 30.

Drunk as fuck, no shotgun but a 9mm with hollow points and a .45 with fmj, which is better for suicide? I just lost my job as a walmart cashier now I'm completely useless to my family and I know they'd be better without me, of course a khv no real friends I talk with my brother a lot but he's still working and I'm just wasting resources contributing nothing now, I'm a socially awkward loser and can't talk to people to save my life so most jobs are out the window. I think I should combine suicide methods like taking a shitton of aspirin or something that thins my blood then cutting my arms down the road, hanging from a tree in the woods nearish my home and blsting myself with whichever gun would do the most damage after to make sureI don't wake up in a hospital. I can't stand this shit anymore I feel like a freak everywhere oi go and can't even contribute funds anymore. What kind of fucking worthless loser gets fired from fucking walmart? Help me end this shit anons.

I tried it once, and in my line of thought there were to possibilities in this case. a) Success, total peace. b) A change would happen in case I didn't have success.

I think that the way that the idea is handled in conversation is very bad (i.e. "Ahh user don't talk about that!") because there is an rejection to treat the problem in an objective manner.

I want to kill myself in a way that causes an urban legend in my town. I was thinking to go for a headless horseman type angle. Maybe I'd set just my head on fire then run and scream downtown. My only worry is someone would get to me before I die and I'd be a burn victim forever, but I guess I could always try again.

I'm gonna go with the .45 with FMJ rounds.
I wouldn't suggest killing yourself outside in a public place as it increases the odds you are discovered before the process has completely finished thus increasing your chances for survival. If serious, do it your room or apartment when nobody else is home (easy if you live alone). Don't call, Don't text, email, DM, message anyone anything about suicide before the act.
NPCs are hard wired to have an overwhelming urge to stop a suicide if they see it happening.