I want to get fucked in the butt like a girl and force my dad to watch his son get pulverized by a real man

I want to get fucked in the butt like a girl and force my dad to watch his son get pulverized by a real man

Attached: jump.gif (540x617, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll have sex with you in the butt, only if I can use a condom though.

ok I was just typing out my fetish

I want a relationship if you fuck me, I'm not a sex object mister

Y-yeah sorry, you're right. I don't know what I was thinking.

Attached: k3B5dq8.png (577x369, 221K)

can you give advice on how to get a boyfriend?

I don't know anything about the real world. Do you mean online, cute?

I don't know. In general. I'm just lonely I spend all day on Jow Forums and I cry lots at night because I'm lonely.

Judging by your fetish, in which you want to get fucked by "a real man," I don't think you'll find what you're looking for on discord, at least in my experience. Here on Jow Forums is probably not a bad bet, there are some really no-filter people on here that probably wouldn't mind having sex with you infront of another male. I thought at first you wanted wholesome boylove and I was about to suggest looking into discord servers for your interests but I backspaced it all once I realized you probably just want to get dogged. Don't you want to form meaningful connections, user-kun?

yeah I do want meaningful connections. It's just a fetish I have to disappoint my father because he was mean to me growing up so now I want my own daddy to make him mad
Just daddy issues :s

In the last two months six different guys have fucked me in the butt like a girl.

do you have discord?
you seem pretty nice

Of course the faggot would post Griffith.

Do you have daddy issues or something? Hmmm?

Hopefully dad kills you after for being a nigger faggot

$50 says this guy is white.

Attached: 1522370092495.png (1000x1006, 755K)

>I want a relationship if you fuck me
obv diff user but im genuinely looking a relationship, are you feminine? im 6' lift weights and very masc and hairy and ive been told i look decent enough in the face

i don't think you have $50

discord
=|+|=|72|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 2.jpg (396x372, 58K)

I will if you take that bet, little faggot.

Can I become the seventh?

That's kinda hot. It's like a combo of incest and cucking. Why do you like that?

If I drank onions for ten years instead of water would I get big milkers

Yes, it's just basic science.

what goes on in this server?

gay tings user gay tings

can i find a gay boy to vent my sexual frustrations on in DMs?

idk maybe, just dont send any pics of yourself in drag unless you want to become the gay boy(bottom i mean)