What are some entirely legal ways of causing mass butthurt on a town wide scale...

What are some entirely legal ways of causing mass butthurt on a town wide scale? I want to do something devilish and face no legal consequences

Attached: B33C88C4-B4BE-455B-A666-8E40B4939F22-1837-00000610439FFD5C.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tv/BuZugP2FM7C/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1m8jnuzox5vsb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

instagram.com/tv/BuZugP2FM7C/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1m8jnuzox5vsb

not entirely legal, but you could grafiti something.

What would cause the most butthurt to write

Not legal, but it's practically impossible to get caught.

Giving people bedbugs has always been my favorite form of revenge. It's extremely easy to get away with, can cost thousands of dollars and months to get rid of, and can practically ruin someone's life.

If you're in the west, something in support of our Australian shitposting comrade

Attached: C5BEF650-3E3D-44F4-8A68-C1CC9227DE70.jpg (700x803, 128K)

Dunno. Just look at the town's beliefs and go against that. Maybe something about some local drama.

fucking asshole kys

Attached: 1450162781573.jpg (1235x1600, 306K)

feed the birds with laxatives

How do I get into someone's house to do that though
I'd be concerned with being caught though

go to every townhall meeting you can and redpill them all while wearing a balaclava and a suit and strutting back and forth acting like a superior dipshit its sure to rile up some niggers

You need to understand that there's no way to do what you're trying to do without any risk involved. If there was 100% effective way to do that, then more people would do it. The best you can do is try to lower the risk to be as small as possible.

Chain smoke a pack of durries on a hot summer daddy whilst flicking butts into a local forrest near town.

Go into your local park at night and hide in some trees far away from people, but where you know they go for walks.
Emit the most gnarly scream possible then run off. Keep doing this until everyone who frequents the park thinks there's a ghost or multiple murders occurring.

You don't have to get into their house, just go to any public gathering and dump them down random strangers bags. They'll bring them home and the bedbugs will do the rest. Just a couple bugs can create an infestation before the victims catch on.
OP asked for the advice, not sure why you're mad at me.

What happened to that scorpion?

Buy a bag of potatoes and put them in random cars exhausts. Simple thin metal exhausts should cut circles out of the vegetables.
Just push it a bit inside so it won't be visible from the distance. 15-20 large potatoes should do the trick for 100 cars. As someone said, buy laxatives, a drugs that make your shit extremely liquid, solve huge amounts in water, put some bread into the water, leave the bread crumbled on the parking lot or something similar.

Start a KKK rally. Even if you're not racist, it'd piss everyone in town off if you pretended you were.

Attached: 1526481693262.jpg (400x400, 35K)

i don't care how much you hate someone, you don't do this

should startle people at first but then they'll just lose interest

It's OK to be white
Watch the sjw racists ree non stop

Lot of FBIs on tonight

Bedbugs are so prolific you could just drop a few in an open car window, on their clothing 8n public, etc. Bedbugs are evil and they were eliminated in the west before our governments decided it was a grand idea to let filthy turd worlders in.

post reviews for all the town's businesses saying that the owner is a pedo and the service is poor

wtf I hate my gov now

I would do this to a few people who I absolutely despise, but not to people for petty reasons

Fuck off
annoying tranny
cunt

smhsmh

Switch it up then, sometimes do a "low" moan instead, for example.
This is how stories begin and I'm pretty sure it's not illegal, might get people to stop using the park unless you get caught.