Will you ever make a woman feel happy to get married, like Felix made Marzia feel?

Will you ever make a woman feel happy to get married, like Felix made Marzia feel?

Attached: Felix-Marzia-engagement-photo.jpg (1140x699, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=onlONeQ67jw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

pewds

no im not a gorillionaire

no
MGTOW

>pink hair
>gold digger

no thanks

Her voice annoys me, but I would like to hear what she sounds like during sex.

>is a Swedish millionaire
>marries subhuman shitalian hobbit
Is he Prince Harry of the internets?

No, if a woman depends on someone else to feel happy, that in itself is a serious red flag. Because the moment she feels "unhappy" she'll blame you for it.

She's Italian, and those women love to scream their pleasure. It's probably kinda weird since Swedish men are stereotypical quite in bed.

He picked a nonwhite with no tits or ass who looks like a tranny.

>pink hair
>arm tattoo
lmao felix you retard the divorce will be hilarious

I don't know that they're actually happy. She's the type to cuck him.

I think they will get divorced, if Mariza can't take the redpill like Felix has. Or perhaps he will mold her into a better wife

She honestly strikes me as a gold-digging thot.
Don't know what that guy is thinking.

Marzia is quite redpilled. I wouldn't worry about it.

with his bank account? she'll be anything he wants

not a chance. I've been thinking it's time to shit or get off the pot so... any day now

look at his old videos, he was awkward and cringey, and an admitted introvert. When he was a teen he posted on anime forums. He only met Marzia because he was famous and she was a fan of his and became his e-gf. I think she might be the only woman he's ever dated in his life

I don't know anything about her except the couple of time she appears in his recent videos, if so they'll be fine.

she's happy that she married rich, big surprise

how do you know how swedish men fuck, you fag?

He's worth 45 million. I hope he's getting a pre nup. I can see her skinning him alive.

no offence to both of them but its very clear that she doesn't love him and is just in it for the money. she acts like a literal doll and not in a cute this is my style way in a literal I don't want to get warm with you kinda way.

>prenup
>meaning anything

Yeah she's redpilled about how to skin a man alive.

She has millions of subs on her own channel. She does not need Felix to make money

???

>Will you ever make a woman feel happy to get married, like Felix made Marzia feel?
I'm planing on proposing this year, so yes

literally hitler

Don't play stupid here Marzia. You know what I'm saying. If you bug out of there 6 months to two years after getting married Pewds better have a prenegotiated exit strategy so you don't get more than one million. That's it.

Gold digger?
They were together way before he became famous

Yeah he should have one, but a lot of judges rule in the woman's favor even when a prenup exists. It's fucked. Only way to really get around it is to have your money offshore, sell your business to a friend for $1, shit like that.

>45 million
He wouldn't be producing content if he was actually worth $45 million.

I could have already but she didn't deserve it LOL

>with his bank account? he'll be anything she wants or lose half his shit in divorce
ftfy

Jealous faggot

Good luck user

I'm married to a QT.

Attached: tumblr_p8t59pGBWt1unv2kdo1_1280.jpg (845x1280, 190K)

yea you will leaf

Attached: 1522805582495.jpg (408x484, 29K)

I did 7 years ago this June.

>getting married
>getting married to some bitch with pink hair
No thanks

No, because I'm ugly and subhuman-tier

Felix had bleached hair himself until a month ago

they started talking to each other online when he was still a hot dog vendor and just doing the videos as a hobby

Pewdiepie is probably the #1 celebrity for the younger generation, of men at least.
Most men will never have his sort of influence and I dont think it is inherently desireable either.

But the way you pose this question, OP.
Dont you think at some point one has to take a step back and reject the narrative?
If women expect men to be en par with Peqdiepie, many will never find a man they are satisfied with.
The question for men at this point in time really shouldnt be what do women want, as they have proven to be shit-tier humans with unattainable demands.

What do MEN want to do? What makes them happy? If the current system produces more and more male losers, it might be time to stop playing entirely.

so a 10/10

I'd like to but it probably won't happen

top kek

implying I will ever see vagina in life

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1070x601, 507K)

Twitch streamers with decent viewer counts are making 1 million+ a year. Pewdiepie had a huge following when youtube still gave content creators tons of revenue. He also owns and rents properties. He is loaded user.

someone post the picture I fucking love that picture

don't look directly at vagoo

I seriously dont have the feeling that marzia is happy with felix. Shes a stupid cunt.

nope need a big penis to maintain a healthy relationship

I can't wait to see Pewds getting JUSTed by child alimony

Yes. I'm also very happy for that wonderful guy and wonderful woman.

>pink hair

Attached: 424.jpg (680x684, 46K)

Can somebody PLEASE unironically tell me why the local adult virgins keep fetishazing this mongoloid from Sweden?

>OH NO, HE'S REDPILLED REEEEEE

Attached: 1519425058019.gif (200x200, 823K)

I give them a year before pewds goes full Brendan

Attached: 9480234.jpg (998x1500, 153K)

Jesus dicklette, man up! It's not all about the member. Eat that Pussy till your neck hurts. Grab her ass hard while you do it, Lick her asshole over and over. Eat her till she calls you back

He gonna divorce when he improves his living and that girl gets fat eating junk food like a welfare program.
Also, (((marrying)))

>getting married instead of impregnating as many white women as possible in 2018

Attached: bridesmaid-dress-vintage-princess-nightgowns-goddess-long-dress-white-cotton-sleepwear-for-women-pre (750x756, 60K)

I would honestly love to but that would require real girls to stop being so ugly and repulsive.

Attached: 1526330282782.png (2010x1440, 2.33M)

Only acceptable form of marriage is arranged marriage

if you say so pewds

The post orgasm smile is hotter than the fake ring smile.

Learn the difference. It could save your life.

Attached: c.jpg (412x211, 41K)

>Felix marrying Marzia after being told by user everytime there is a post about him here since the last 6 months
Coincidence.

Typical poorfag logic.
Did you see his content ? He absolutely does not give a single fuck anymore, he probably just do it because he knows he would be pretty bored if he didn't, just like most rich people, buying shit and doing expensive trips must be fun like 6 months and then you get bored.

Buffett for example has a daily routine of the worst fucking wagie you can think of.

>This is how a poorfag thinks
He started making videos before he was wealthy and he continues at his own leisure now that he's big. Contrary to poorfag belief, you just don't stop doing what you do even when you make it big, because money in itself doesn't bring you the happiness you thought it would (sure helps with stress though). You either pivot or expand upon what you're doing. Felix has several times mentioned that he would do internet content even if he only made one dollar a video, because he's already sett and never started doing it for the money to begin with.

>twich whore
So her job ends around 30s and since women cant plan ahead she burn trough her money.
There will be child involved to milk Felix for 20 years.

women are objects, their happiness is irrelevant

Swedish roasties would bankrupt him super fast during divorce settlements. I think even tho he could bang all the hotties he wanted without no strings attached, he still made stupid decision by marrying, but an Italian roastie is less danger than Swedish raging feminist roastie.

>implying
Aren't milf twitch whores a thing yet?

Attached: poods.jpg (1100x722, 74K)

Propably there are, I dont use twich save for couple times. Women very rarely produce content of any quality.
>Italian roastie is less danger than Swedish raging feminist roastie.
Im not exacly sure if he can handle her, she need slap or two to be thinking properly now and then, I rly doubt Felix is even capable of slaping cunt in face/ass

Any woman will fuck you up in current marriage laws.

Felix is going to suffer and see the true nature of women soon.

It may be good for his followers to see him pass trough that.

I tried to advice him to look into female nature and MGTOW, but well, he´ll lern the Robin Williams way.

Men are the ones who can feel romantic love.

If you look at them, you see how he is genuine, and she just plays and everlasting act, fake voice and actitude, she is just like the "I´m not like all the other girls".

>implying felix doesn't slap her from time to time.

Your opinion is irrelevant, you are an object.

Perhaps, when I am lighter on my feet and softer in my tact. For now, I am content, perched upon the stark, trepidatious fence between lonely and content.

>sweed
>slaping a woman
Only if he is very tanned.

The true Blackpill is in realising that no woman can love a man, they're not capable of it

Women are solipsistic.

They are the only thing that matters in their world.

Me me me, look at me, give me that, love me.

You´ll soon see.

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 5K)

This. Fucking this. We should screencap this for 10 years from now.

Yeah, I'm getting married in July

>marrying a southron
no thx

Who hasn't fucked a Swedish man at this point?

Holy shit the bitterness in this Thead. 90% of you must be angry virgins. Kill yourself

bitter yes, virgin no, fuck off roastie

>pewds now just shills for hentai

love it

>i think she might be the only woman he's ever dated in his life
He implied a few times it isnt the case, e.g.:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=onlONeQ67jw

Dont forget he is :
a) swedish so it kinda normal for them to be socially awkward
b) relatively attractive, which makes his awkwardness and cringe endearing more than anything (n-no homo)

He just wants his children to become part of the high iq civilization inventing Med race.

She is too shy and homely to be a roastie. If that is many implication she has got INFP in that personality test meme

It is impossible to satisfy a women
women knows no satisfaction

Pretty sure she doesn't need to dig for more money, her youtube channel has like 8m subscribers (even though most of them are probably just PewDiePie subscribers), that should fill her pocket quite well.

how do i sex swedish men like pwepewpie

Remember to hide and sage in imptrash threads.

Attached: 1526417443355.png (1000x1000, 668K)