Comsidering yang just for the money why should/shouldnt i give him a vote

comsidering yang just for the money why should/shouldnt i give him a vote

Attached: 749882C4-3796-4A88-AA96-BFF1F9E1D86F.jpg (386x445, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0cuKf5BF10
youtube.com/watch?v=VSERvzVznAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KjFyGVc8E3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why should i give him a vote

if he becomes president he will literally give you $1,000 every single month until you collect social security or unless you fucking die. this is an opt-in program so you will have to sign up for it. only requirement is that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you are a legal citizen of the United States of America. he is also incredibly well spoken and has actual answers and solutions that are mathematically sound and thought out.

>why shouldn't i give him a vote

I literally cannot think of a reason. join the Yang Gang, brother

Attached: IMG_20190314_013447.jpg (748x511, 34K)

dubs of truth fellow yangbro. I was honestly blown away by his interviews. he also gives off a very honest aura

thousand dollars

youtube.com/watch?v=O0cuKf5BF10

Attached: yang 2020 pepe.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

This. He also cares about the environment and will actually make economic policy that will benefit the masses rather than just the elites.

>why should I
You get 1000 free Yangbux every month, a proper health care system and he's against identitarianism,

>why shouldn't I
His views on Fake News and censorship are pretty bs. He wants to put together a taskforce that combats it, which essentially means mainstream is gonna stay the same and small, independent news will be attack constantly.

Still, he's definitely the best candidate in the upcoming race. The problem is that he has a very calm demeanor, which can't excite the masses, and his speaking abilities aren't as good as other candidates' ("uh, well, like"). I doubt he'll make it very far.

>I literally cannot think of a reason. join the Yang Gang, brother
I can

Attached: 1552572071713.png (611x599, 338K)

Oh wow an Asian who's against literal racist shitbags? Who would've fucking thought

every fucking candidate does this. you will literally never have a Jow Forums president, and I don't want one either. I want $1,000 a month for free and Andrew Yang is literally the only person running who is addressing UBI and planning to implement it in any way shape or form if he gets elected. fuck off retard

if white nationalism is a threat then so is black nationalism.
In 2017 Far Right Extremists killed 9 people. Jihadis killed 17 and Black Nationalists killed 9.

i heard he did some fucked up shit online as a kid whats that all about?

I legitimately cannot think of one good reason not to vote for yang

If he wins and can do what he wants, I get free money

If not... who gives a fuck, literally who cares, no other politician gives a shit about giving me money

>white supremacy is a good thing
nigger are you for real?

>America
>a white country

He didn't say white supremacy. just white nationalism. See

oh youre baiting
fuck off retard

Dude if you need to know how honest this guy is, just look at these interviews with Trump supporting truckers:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSERvzVznAQ

youtube.com/watch?v=KjFyGVc8E3U

Attached: Screenshot_15.png (1302x859, 900K)

How am i baiting incel? White nationalism is about preserving white identity. Saying that white nationalists are all far right extremists is like saying that all muslims are terrorists

you'd have to be a compete retard to believe what a polititon tells you
and a beta faggot for voting for a chink

Oops this kills the incel

Attached: andrewyang women.png (1259x516, 128K)

>politition

oh my god you poor fool. at least you'll get your $1,000 too. I hope you enjoy it, it's gonna be fucking hard work getting Yang elected but we'll get there

white nationalism is about creating a white ethnostate.

he's revolutionary in a few ways

i mostly like him for his spiritual stuff about how a person's worth should be evaluated, meaning of life and work etc.

JUst heard he wants to add a 10% tax on all goods

Why do I feel like for some reason i wont get the 1000 a month and itll some documentation i dont have becuase im a depressed as fuck anxious neet

enjoy wasting your time he won't even come close to winning you cuck

if he makes it to the debates he can conceivaly win the dem primary
if he wins the dem primary your alzheimer's trump man will lose 100%

so u better hope the dems stop him

Nobody needs 1k a month especially not when the price of everything goes up with it. The only people who need 1k are drug addicts and neets.And that's the only thing he has going for him.

they said he wouldn't even make it to the debates, then he made the unique donor mark well under the time expected and now will be making it to the Dem primary debates. Yang and Yang Gang memes are exploding in popularity. Donald Trump is currently our president and sitting in the White House. nothing is impossible and I'm very sorry you can't see UBI as a universally positive thing. really boggles my mind anyone could even oppose it. it's a thousand dollars a month, totally feasible, and it's gonna stimulate the fuck out of the economy and make a lot of desperate people breathe easier. why can't you understand this?

1k Is nothing to most people and isn't worth putting the nation in trillions of dollars of debt.

t. middle/upper middle class white boy

are you saying you wouldn't use $1,000 a month ($12,000 a year) to pay off your debts and bills? are you telling me that you wouldn't try to go to college or some kind of secondary school and improve your education? maybe start your own small business? studies have shown that poor people given cash don't just frivolously waste it. $1,000 a month is a big opportunity for a lot of desperate people. and the money to fund it all can literally come from taxing massive corporations like Amazon, it's a totally fair redistribution of wealth that makes (almost) everyone happy, and you can still call America a capitalist country at the end of the day. we're already billions in debt but this plan can and will literally stimulate the economy and increase the GDP. not only that, but Yang also wants to stop giving billions of dollars to Israel. he's a smart guy. look at the numbers

>Not realizing most Americans are less than 1k$ away from bankruptcy

I work for 11 an hour if I wanted more I'd go to school to get a better paying job. All of my coworkers would take that 1k and spend it on drugs which isnt helping the economy

in the last decade the AI industry has exploded in ways that are surprising but easy to explain - algorithmic improvements, hardware, new models
you don't know this, but if you knew any CS you'd know the state of machine learning 10 years ago was so far behind what we have now

nobody suspected that a neural net would beat humans at games like chess, before say 2010 with the toronto university vsion paper, people did NOT take neural nets seriously

it's happening lads and he's right about automation

WHAT are the millions of jobless people going to do exactly? it's a valid question, even though i don't agree or like the UBI

Because they are bad with money and if you give them more money they aren't going to be smart with it or they wouldn't be broke in the first place

Why does he mention alt-right specifically lumped in with racism? What a shitty candidate. Hopefully he eats a bullet soon.

Your co-workers aren't representative of America pal. Studiy after study show that increase in poor people's disposable income creates GDP growth because, unlike rich people, the poor need to participate in our consumer economy.

>studies have shown that poor people given cash don't just frivolously waste it.
citation needed poor people are great at wasting money hence why they are poor in the first place

Are you fucking retarded? Most people don't end up broke solely because their bad with money. I used to live in a low income neighborhood. Most people there busted their ass of to work and provide for their family but the prices are going up and the good jobs are going away so they have no choice.

Take a wild guess how they got in such a bad financial situation. It's never just from a lack of money. It takes consistent effort go be poor, especially in America where there is safety net after safety net. Poverty does not exist here, so why does anyone give a shit about UBI? The answer is that not a singe person does. It is only subhuman pieces of shit that want this.

Jow Forums isn't letting me post the link. Google: "The short-term impact of unconditional cash transfers to the poor: experimental evidence from Kenya"

incredible short-sightedness and close-mindedness, even for your average Jow Forums user. I'm sorry it's so difficult for you to grasp such basic concepts and information but I'm praying once Yang is elected you will look around and realize what a boon UBI can be for this country.

sure they might be hard workers but they are still bad with money and uneducated. you shouldn't be trying to raise a family when you work at mcdonalds

That's basically the definition of being bad with money. If they busted their ass off they would be doing quite well with a large excess. I can guarantee you the situation is 100% their fault and if they had made better choices they would be living a comfii middle class lifestyle.

>experimental evidence from Kenya"
nice citation retard

Why stop at $1,00? Let's give every American a cool million per month. Just to be nice let's extend that to every person in the world, a million USD per month. This will really stimulate the economy and help make our country stronger.

No the price of everything will go up
rent will be 1k everywhere because fuck you either pay me or be homeless

I'm glad you just virtually admitted to being a baiting loser faggot. here's your last (You), enjoy

I'd use the money to make the world a better place while also supporting myself

t. never been in a bad neighborhood

America's social net is almost no existant. No workers right, no unemployment benefits, expensive healthcare, no cheap higher education, etc.
It's also ridiculously easy to become poor in the us unless, obviously, you're rich.
Ex:
Get injured->can't pay the 90k$ bill->get loan->get bankrupt->can't get anymore loan->can't participate to the economy due to no mortgage, car loan, credit card

You're just a retard honestly nobody in america is as poor as Kenyans it's not relevant at all. poor people are bad with money. You sound like another retard who watched him on joe rogan where he lied and made up numbers the entire time

a lot of americans are as poor as kenyans especially up in detroit

He has no power to give the money, but it'd be fucking hilarious to see alt-right bloodsporters and drumpfshills furious.