How to get enough confidence to start a conversation with a girl, Jow Forums?

How to get enough confidence to start a conversation with a girl, Jow Forums?

Attached: AF9DEC4F-AD93-4947-8141-CCD3FE8CEA9C.jpg (250x250, 7K)

I need to know too. I fucking hate social interaction at the same time I want to talk to a girl. Fuck me

Try being yourself, it'll calm you down and make talking to them much easier if you're not putting on an act. Any of them that care about you enough even when you're not putting up a front are keepers.

Realize that the worst she could say is no, and your life will resume the same way as it did before. However there is a chance she says yes. So do it you faggot if she says no rape her roastie ass.

Many people on here are NEETs, which makes talking to girls impossible. If you don't have one, get a job or volunteer somewhere; this will force you to interact with people regularly, and you'll soon see how easy it is to strike up a conversation with someone, whether she's a customer, a colleague, or a perfect stranger.

NEET with a gf here. You're a dumbfuck if you can't get a gf without work or school in the modern era and you probably shouldn't get one, just to punish you for your laziness.

Girls are just like you only dumber therefore harder to please. Be assertive and funny and entertaining that's about it

How to do that? How to be yourself? I feel like I'm always putting up an act, and I don't know how to not do that. It's really messing with my social presence. Because of this, I've become really socially retarded! I want to be real, be myself, how do you do that?

I'm sure she's a catch. Best of luck to you.

Be perky, hi how are you! You have to fake who you are.

discord trannies don't count champ

Sour grapes virgin, lmao. Enjoy your McJob and masturbating in a quiet apartment to cartoons.

Attached: 1532204981366.jpg (540x526, 21K)

Stop talking to women like you want something from them. Just be friendly and try to get a feel for the natural flow of conversation.

Absolutely BASED response, froggie.

I don't want anything from them, I just want to have a normal conversation. But everytime, I try to initiate a conversation, my mind straight up goes blank, and I don't know what to say next. Even now, I've got so much to say about what's wrong, but I don't have anything coming in my mind. Everything seems so distorted, if that's a thing. And it's not just girls, anyone in general who is a random stranger, I just can't initiate a conversation. I don't want to be like this, but I can't stop this.

Sa

>
>I don't want anything from them, I just want to have a normal conversation. But everytime, I try to initiate a conversation, my mind straight up goes blank, and I don't know what to say next. Even now, I've got so much to say about what's wrong, but I don't have anything coming in my mind. Everything seems so distorted, if that's a thing. And it's not just girls, anyone in general who is a random stranger, I just can't initiate a conversation. I don't want to be like this, but I can't stop this.

Same

Not him, but what if you do that and it doesn't work. I'll talk about current topics(whether news stuff or just things they were already talking about), their hobbies and mine, travel, etc. People are usually uninterested and make it obvious that they don't want to talk to me. I don't even have any friends so when talking to people I'm not expecting to get anything from them(like girls for sex, I just talk to them like anyone else) but no matter what no-one likes me/cares about what I have to say(even if relevant or what other people say works for them(for example I do photography and I hear talking about it works for people, but no one cares to hear about it from me or want to see my work))

Confidence, acceptance. Whatever happens makes the next time easy.

start by saying hi

Confidence comes from experience and outside validation. You just have to do it.

Depends on the context. I sometimes talk to girls at uni. It's a just do it kind of thing, if I think about it twice I'm fucked.
Sometimes I'll get out of the bus on the wrong stop to talk to a girl. I find one on one to be the best context. I know it's creepy as fuck sounding but you can just pretend you live nearby and then say hello when you see her at uni and shit. Will probably get you nowhere but if you do it a lot of times you might make a female friend (which is a great asset), get laid or a gf eventually if you're lucky, or at least get some practice so you're less anxious the next time.

I try to talk to girls I've never seen before, cause if I know they're cute I will spill my spaghetti and if they're ugly I wont even bother making eye contact.

No idea if work environment dynamics are the same. At bars and parties you gotta be more agressive and hit on them right away. For cold approaches on the street, just say hi how are you just killing time so whats up. Used to work for me back in the day.

Just change your facial bone structure.