Why do normies act like animals

I swear to god, I always end up in the same cycle.

I am not incel from my looks, I look alpha. In the beginning people always respect me because they don't know me. But the fact is I am a really nice guy, I don't like to dominate people, I want to have a good time with people.

This always ends in people trying to undermine me, and disrespect me. If this happens anger mode gets activated and I put people down. For the next days I am full of rage and in a mode of law of the jungle, there are no friends and I try to put them down etc

Then they usually start to stop fucking with me and I get back into a relaxed state. I have my guards down and am friendly. And what happens, after some time they start trying to fuck with me again.

It is so fucking annoying, I fucking hate them. It feels like if I am not constantly on my feet and being in a state of law of the jungle, body filled with cortisol from the mind stress, people try to fuck with me.

What is wrong with normies???

Attached: sad_frog.jpg (316x202, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I am a really nice guy
>I go full rage mode on everyone

normies are opportunists a get away with what they can so long as they can do it insidiously without deviating from a social standard. usually why they need others to go along with what theyre doing or support the mindset somehow

You already said it, they are base apes. I honestly don't even think they're consciously aware of their behaviors at the level we are. We understand the social hierarchy, but think it's stupid and don't want to play that game. They put no thought to it and participate unconsciously.

Anyway, there are others like us, just find them. Don't play the game, we're better than that.

Humans are animals, buckaroo.

Attached: 1474690502332.png (500x482, 54K)

People are just monkies

If someone disrespects me, I need to put them into their place. I don't want to be like that but there is no other way around.

But what is annoying is that they don't get it the first time. You always need to show them that they cant do it.
As soon as you show softness they turn on you.

There is no fucking way around shit

Give an example of someone "disrespecting" you and what you believe is an appropriately proportional retaliation.

walking on the street. saying I should jump in front of a car
response was: One should have thrown your mother under a car when she was pregnant

Things like this

Why not ask the actual question
>What is wrong with me???

>walking on the street. saying I should jump in front of a car
>response was: One should have thrown your mother under a car when she was pregnant
>Things like this
yea you a screwed up incel.
You don' say sit like that you autistic weirdo.
Wtf is wrong with you?

two eyes for one eye

Dont say one it makes you sound pretentious. theres a thin line anyway because normies dont like any roasts with an ounce of intelligence put into them. Youre better of with a classic stfu faggot

>They're normies
Normies aren't inherently malicious as some on this site would try to have you believe they just act without any fore or after thought

Attached: 1553019680142.jpg (1400x1400, 198K)

What did you do to her to make her say that to you?

This is why you have no friends and nobody wants to be around you.
Just kill yourself loser

Proof that every incel is an incel because of his shit personality.

You're just insecure. People don't like people who are serious all the time lighten the fuck up

what is a ''shit'' personality anyways

Going apeshit like OP is one good example

You need to work on handling your emotions(as do I)
One conflict should not send you into that kind of a spiral for days, that's not healthy

Unfortunately there's no way to really do this besides grinding and trying to keep the right mindset

One way to prevent that might be just saying retarded shit that comes to mind.
I'm a manlet, but look fine and I'm confident in my physique as I've had military training as well as some martial arts. Can do one hand push ups etc.
So I just hang out with normal kids and spew out retarded shit out of my mouth, and since they respect me physically they play along and some have become my friends.
No one wants to fuck with a guy who acts like a savage, but if he's funny people enjoy his company and validate his leadership, plus guys who get stared at by girls get a respect boost.
If you're tall it's even easier. That's my one drawback and the only thing preventing me from being the same way I'm on Jow Forums IRL.

why whats wrong with that? are you going to side with a women insulting him first

>why whats wrong with that?
Everything.
>are you going to side with a women insulting him first
In this case yes.

Quite the aspie we have here.

Can't take a little banter? Control your emotions you pathetic child.

theyre fucking normans. they dont think about anything and they dont think about the results nor do they think about consequences, they act like theyre fucking programmed to do that shit, thats how the NPC meme began

Why are you such a whiteknight?

>are you going to side with a women insulting him first
How do you know it was a woman?

Where do you draw the line between banter and being made fun of? Im not OP.

>Why are you such a whiteknight?
Why are you such a lousy human being?

Good question im just retarded.

>im just retarded.
We know you are

scik burn

You mean "programmed" in the same way OP reflexively tardrages for several days - days! - every time someone messes with him?

PS: nice get brahhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: AngbV.jpg (2456x1350, 607K)

>scik burn
Learn to spell retard.

Yes siree mister

>Yes siree mister
You know,this is why you have no friends.

fuck the other anons that was a based response user

only user is right in this thread

>undermine me
>disrespect me
Dude, normies fuck with each other all the time. You are the weirdo for sperging out. Just play along. I know it can be hard to adjust to that, but its true and youll get along better with people if you lighten up

>You already said it, they are base apes. I honestly don't even think they're consciously aware of their behaviors at the level we are. We understand the social hierarchy, but think it's stupid and don't want to play that game. They put no thought to it and participate unconsciously.
>Anyway, there are others like us, just find them. Don't play the game, we're better than that.
HAHAHA what a crock of shit.
You don't "get" anything. You are incapable of understanding social norms.
You will never fit in with others because you are an autistic piece of trash.
Eventually you'll end up in prison

>just act like us apes user

This plus they are actually very insecure, their egos are really fragile, that's why they act like that.

Believe it or not, you are a human being just like they are. Funny how robots think they have it all figured out, yet are absolute failures, genetic dead ends

no you dont understand.

its not that we don't understand normie social customs, its that we find it pointless and cringey.

>pointless
Must not be pointless since normies do it and have success while we dont

>its not that we don't understand normie social customs, its that we find it pointless and cringey.
No it's that you don't understand social norms and when you interact and someone jokes with you robots,you spurge out like a bunch of immature assholes.You are autistic and your brain doesn't function like the rest of us.
You don't belong in society

>do it and have success.

exactly. we don't consider it "success".

you won't understand because you think we're low iq autists and that "success" is something every man (should) craves for

you only joke to show your "social status."

>immature assholes :)

>you won't understand because you think we're low iq autists and that "success" is something every man (should) craves for
You do crave it and no amount of posting on 4chin will change that.
You are a seething lunatic who will probably be the next mass shooter

hi normalfag please leave this board :)

Honestly maybe you are seeing demons that aren't there. If it's stuff like "they made me buy a piece of pizza because they didn't have money, obviously they are trying to manipulate me" you are just paranoid.

My roommates have been making school shooter jokes about me since the fucking NZ shit. I havnt been in school for almost 10 years, feels bad man

I entered this thread just to see a normalfag get utterly btfo.

Attached: these are the digits you're looking for.jpg (472x472, 38K)

>hi normalfag please leave this board :)
No. You are in charge of nothing.

Normies (especially women) see civility as weakness

Because normies are humans and humans are animals, one of the ape species.

On a sidenote, I think I am going to become a serial killer and start killing all FUCKHEADS talking about or treating women like objects. You know, using terms like "used up", "cum dumpster", "hambeast", "slampig" or whatever. FUCKHEADS like that, fuckheads who try to gain power and space through DEGRADING or DEHUMANIZING someone else, in this case women, DESERVE TO DIE. I do not understand why no one else feels like this, that FUCKHEADS like this should be killed. Even women suck their dicks hard, using such terms about other women themselves. They DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED as well, if not exactly killed. Well, guess I need to start my killings bit by bit. I won't be able to kill all the fuckheads though, so maybe I start some kind of a ring in the dark web. That's the place where I will go next, as talking about things like this is not allowed EVEN HERE. Even if it's perfectly justified to kill FUCKHEADS of this type and many other types, such as all of those animal abusers and child rapists.

Well yeah. Guess I won't be coming back here much anymore. There isn't that many Elliot threads anymore around here to post in. I GREATLY ADMIRE HIM, you know, even if he hated women, because HE ACTUALLY FULFILLED HIS DREAM TO KILL. That's a very courageous thing to do. There's many others who did the same, but Elliot is closest to me for some reason. Maybe it's the 80's music he played, who knows.

good quints too

awful if true

>especially women
Fuck off with this shit. In all my years of being a social outcast it has practically never been a woman who fucked with me. Its always, ALWAYS been men.

Reminder that if someone doesnt shut up about women, its a normalfag. The truth is that women dont really give a shit about you unless you try to hit on them. This is why its always normalfags who whine about them because they try to date them and then they get btfo. I actually support women and their feminist bullcrap, its amazing to see normies get btfo by them.

>On a sidenote, I think I am going to become a serial killer
You ain't gonna do shit you fucking wimpy keyboard warrior.
You'll get your face beat in the first time you try it on anybody.

t. Cuck cope

Actually supporting you would make me a cuck. I get fucked with by pieces of shit like yourself on a daily basis and then you expect me to stick up for you? Nah, get fucked. Feminism is your karma for being an ape.

discord
=|+|=|267|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 17.jpg (373x287, 40K)

You left out the part he does it AFTER they be a little shit to him so he actually has a backbone and sticks up for himself.
Kys nigger.

By thw way you autistically get angery and type paragraphs instead of short responses, you're probably the autist here. I bet you live with a single mother who's a whore.