/drugfeel/

It's /drugfeel/ not /drugfeels/

Attached: 1547764566591.png (384x384, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

getting sober was not good for my social life.

Attached: 1547147257560.png (599x596, 585K)

>weeb picture
This thread is going to die

>/drugfeel/
based

pls let there be that nyc user who had some addies
Tfw havent gotten out of bed today :(

Attached: 211ABCAA-9DD4-4197-B809-3AB93388B5F0.jpg (599x555, 39K)

>be me
>got some 2.5mg Xanax for an upcoming LSD trip with some friends
>have never tried alprazolam before but it sounds comfy
>they're pressed

>try 1/4 of a pill
>doze off for around 4 hours before someone calls my phone
>later on in the evening
>decide to try another 1/4 with a shot of vodka
>hey I have these broken pieces too, whatever, amounts to about another 1/4
>take another 1/4
>sit down on bed to watch the Michael Buble special on NBC
>wake up 13 hours later
so this.... is the power... of Xanax

Attached: sensible chuckle 2.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

>>wake up 13 hours later
>so this.... is the power... of Xanax
forgot the best part
>wake up 13 hours later
>two entire bars are missing from my stash

tfw I have 10% of my script left over this month instead of 40%
where you at bottie

I'm trying phenibut for the first time tomorrow. Is 1g gonna make me vomit?

Attached: 1451632397627.jpg (657x728, 38K)

No. It's not that nauseating.

Ive done 500mg and 1g no puke but no help either

>I'm trying phenibut for the first time tomorrow. Is 1g gonna make me vomit?
If you pay a lot of attention to detail, 1g phenibut will just make you feel 'good'. It's like a 65-degree spring day where the overcast has just cleared and a few extra birds are chirping. There's no real hard hit to it.

I recommend staying between 250 and 750 mg.

40 now, but i used every common recreational drug there is, for decades. after all that, would only recommend maybe a couple of doses of lsd, dmt if you're curious, smack if you're literally suicidal, but otherwise nothing, just weed. weed is absolute and undisputed king of all drugs.

Weed + kratom is the ultimate "I like to play it safe" combo

>40 now, but i used every common recreational drug there is, for decades. after all that, would only recommend maybe a couple of doses of lsd, dmt if you're curious, smack if you're literally suicidal, but otherwise nothing, just weed. weed is absolute and undisputed king of all drugs.
Same here except phenibut+modafinil.

Bushwick fren. Where are you? Are you the user from last night or do you have sweet sweet IRs

Attached: 40E0A6E4-AFF1-4067-BA94-ACE716640192.jpg (500x375, 30K)

why do I have this strange feeling I've interacted with you IRL before

You're kind of far but well...
email
BotWay () cock () li

Send pictures of a street sign with piece of info that has today's date

I'm some other guy that happens to be in the same area

what do you have/how much are you selling them for?

Attached: 4DB120BC-610C-4782-9441-4D51BD377972.jpg (322x400, 26K)

>tfw when you trapping through the chans

I am too autistic to figure out how to know people irl reeeeee

Attached: F12C9483-735C-4E26-85AE-AFFB04D78E4D.jpg (404x399, 31K)

I just recounted. So I took what I thought was 0.5mg, dozed off, woke up for a while, took another 0.5mg (deciding not to sleep on it this time), then apparently an additional THREE ENTIRE BARS in my zonked out state. I'm never taking Xanax again.

Not if the green stuff makes your anxiety much worse.

im actually fucking triggered. you'll see why if you contact me.

Im the user from the last thread that 404d
Im in manhattan all the time, hardly ever go to brooklyn. I can spare like 15 25mgs

message me at catpostbot at cock () li if youre serious desu

4/10 OP, still appreciate you making it

anybody still on the /CannaCrew/? gonna order some more bud off Dream soon, I have some good stuff on hand but mostly NCH's Koolato which isn't super strong.
>tfw you have to smoke your non-top shelf before your top-shelf

Attached: 1366488237888.png (500x389, 285K)

Have nothing to do today so finishing fully coming down off acid with a nice big bowl of weed and lurking /drugfeel/. Contemplating the trip I just went through, very comfy for today.

dank, what strain you smoking on for a day sesh?

Attached: 1335495831287.jpg (500x375, 24K)

What kind of dreams do you have nodding off on opiates? Are they lucid? Are you disassociative throughout them or in control? Can you have bad trip nods on opiates?

Northern Lights, the same as always.

that's a classic. doesn't make you too sleepy during the day? or are you an indica all the time kinda guy

Attached: 1391272493892.jpg (460x346, 30K)

I can power through the tiredness. I find that It's easier to stay motivated and focused with weed on a certain task or hobby as long as I don't smoke too much. But I always go for indica, I'm usually not sure what to do with the extra energy sativas give me. Sativas are good for special and social occasions.

>What kind of dreams do you have nodding off on opiates?
Really weird ones. A lot of worst case scenario dreams about dying, getting arrested, overdosing, getting chased by randos or cops. Others are just really weird compared to normal dreams. Some of them are p comfy tho
Are they lucid?
No, i never have any control over them
Are you disassociative throughout them or in control?
Not in control
Can you have bad trip nods on opiates?
Its possible.
Ime its usually caused be either taking too much or nodding when there is really bad shit happening in your life that you are unable to forget about when high.

Have there been any new compounds made that are legit fully legal and not covered by the analog act?

I did 5 grams of shrooms once and tripped so hard that I was convinced that I was not real and that the entire existence of the universe was a figment of my imagination. I was also by myself and inside the whole time.

i took 40g once, photographed the scales and everything on /b/, in like 2008. lost consciousness for like 2 hours but otherwise a pretty interesting ride.

Little known fact: analog law only applied to schedules 1-2
that's why there are so many benzologues

TFW im so fukken ripped dont need a belt to find a vein
comfy times ahead lads

Is it normal to still feel wonky the day after this much aprazolam consumption? I feel okay-ish but but I've definitely got a case of virgin sea legs and there's not a cloud in sight. I've never done a benzo so I don't know if I'm just a babby or if I got some bunk shit.

Attached: question.jpg (1120x700, 58K)

btw this is me >thread went silent when I started posting
>nobody even checked my dubs
you're all cops, aren't you?
just admit it

>nobody here has a job
>posting still stops between 9 to 5
really makes me think

>i took 40g once, photographed the scales and everything on /b/, in like 2008. lost consciousness for like 2 hours but otherwise a pretty interesting ride.
dry?

I've done like 4g before and been fine. phenibut isn't very nauseating
yeah dude if you black out on benzos you're gonna feel like shit the next day. my only blackout was on etizolam two months ago and I woke up at like 9am but my memory was ridiculously hazy until like 3pm, I felt awful

But I have a job. How else could I be able to buy drugs? Certainly no one else would for me.

Is there any noticeable effect the day after an acid trip? I've only done about 50 ug so far, planning on going at 100 ug tomorrow.
While I'm at it, how much harder would it be to go about a normal day?

>yeah dude if you black out on benzos you're gonna feel like shit the next day. my only blackout was on etizolam two months ago and I woke up at like 9am but my memory was ridiculously hazy until like 3pm, I felt awful
I don't feel like shit, I feel great. I'm relaxed and the day is going fine. But I took a shower earlier and then forgot I took it, and I went back in there a few times to check for evidence. There's water in the bottom and I remember blow drying my hair so I'm absolutely certain. I'm just going through the day in a haze. I don't even know how it's so late in the afternoon right now. I overslept like a mother fucker though. I must have taken a little over 8mg of alprazolam about 12 hours ago.

>yeah dude
I'm also actually a fembot and I came dangerously close to posting myself naked just to prove it because you called me "dude" which is something I seriously NEVER do here

Not him, but I highly doubt you're a female. Gonna need to see some proof.

>Not him, but I highly doubt you're a female. Gonna need to see some proof.
Sorry but I'm not a whore. Legit saving myself for marriage and all that. Not a religious psycho but still. Can't wait for you to call me fat and ugly and all that and abuse me like everyone else here.

>you will never do MDMA with a girl you have feelings for and who shares the same for you
it's not fair

Attached: 1544292672995.jpg (474x355, 19K)

how often do you anons consume drugs

This is the feel that keeps me up at night.
Sometimes, late at night, when I'm cuddling with my body pillow, I pretend that I'm tripping and cuddling with my "gf" who is also tripping

>you will never do anything with a girl
This is why I do drugs

discord
=|+|=|271|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 21.jpg (221x296, 25K)

>be me, 22, married with a newborn son
>doctor gave my wife oxycodone while her vagina heals from the childbirth
>I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, so I stole a few
>20 milligrams, to be exact
>best fucking high of my life
>take more a few days later
>continue to steal 20 mg every few days for a couple of weeks
>end up taking over half the bottle
>wife asks where the medicine went, tell her I sold them to a buddy since she was done with them
>she buys it
>MFW life is exponentially more boring and shitty now that I have no more of this amazing drug
>MFW I know I can't go seeking more out because I could easily slip into addiction and ruin my new and beautiful family

Taking oxy was a mistake. Everything else sucks now. Weed and drinking just pale in comparison. Is there anything as good that won't fuck my shit up?

Attached: 20181109_072501.jpg (262x349, 60K)

this so much.
got a friend whose gf does this with him occasionally
its not fair

Usually several drugs a day, most commonly xanax, heroin, alcohol, weed, ketamine, klonopin, and adderall. In the last year I average about 3 different drugs a day

Cocaine if you have the money for it.
but no you will propably ruin everything and spiral even deeper into addiction.
so please user, stay with drinking and weed. its better for you that way

Weed daily. Coke or amphetamines maybe once every 9 months. Alcohol once a week. LSD every 2 months. Never anything like meth or heroin nor do I ever want to. I want to try either GHB or ketamine eventually.

Addicted to any yet? Considering any new?

Stopped smoking weed because I have a drug test soon. But I cant fucking eat with out it because I have sever stomach pains. I have CBD oils that helps me when Im at work. I read it has a little THC in it and can show on a drug test. Does anyone know if I will be safe if I take this?Especially if I chug a ton of water? It is a piss test

Attached: 21A2ED37-6252-482C-8CCE-2EAA6AFD7244.jpg (382x459, 25K)

on a binge. feeling shit. no where to turn. dont even know what day it is ( dont tell me) /alchoholismat25/

First time doing mushrooms.
What dosage for mild high with visuals? I want to be able to go about my day

The rule of thumb around where I live is that an eighth will give you a good trip. I did that my first time and it was amazing

Thursday
Stop taking pleb drug and boof meth

Dude don't take shrooms unless you have a lot of upcoming free time for your first time. You won't be able to go about your day otherwise.

No consistent schedule since I do different drugs all the time, but usually at least 2-3 times a week. I wish I had a drug I could use daily like weed but I hate weed
Psychedelics have way stronger headspaces than visuals. There's no way you'll be able to get visuals on a "mild high" that will let you go about your day. By the time you start having visuals, the headspace will make the world feel so alien that even doing the simplest of tasks will feel like monumental achievements.

meth doesnt exist in england. i did crack from a mini wine bottle once. might go doctor tomorrow. get some anti alcohol meds.

>i want to be able to go about my day.

I've never eaten less than 30. Still couldn't function on 30.

First time I did shrooms I ate like 50 of the fuckers. Blew my tits off, was watching sprites dance about in the fire. Mushrooms were growing out of the grass and the trees looked 2D. Smoked a joint and entered another dimension.

I did 5.4 grams of shrooms once and tripped so hard that I was convinced I did not exist. I was convinced that the whole concept of the universe and all of its existence was a figment of my imagination. I was also yby myself and inside my house the entire time.

420 everyday, wanna cut back so my tolerance decreases but I need to sleep

alcohol every couple of weeks

did coke for new years, might do it again next time i visit a friend

same thing for acid/shrooms except its been longer

off benzos for a year now

liberty caps user?

Measuring your dosage in the number of actual mushrooms is usually very inconsistent, because the amount of psilocybin can very from cap to cap

its less risky though if big quantities of mushrooms as opposed to 2 or 3

Just get a scale jesus christ
the gemini-20 is like $20 on amazon

lel imagine taking 4 mg + 2 beers. Two days later i try to find my 12 mg together. 12 mg was gone. I was acting weird as fuck at wageslave place according to many people because i dont remember going there.. I said it took something for the sleep that is some bullshit to sleep on in reality.
But i still wonder if i hided those pills somewhere. Because i was fucking worried i maybe hide it at work? Outside? At fathers place. Fuck no, only xanax if you want to land on stims and max one beer to it. Or having the worst panic attack possible.

Yeah. Love picking them.
I know but using scales takes time.

I like to pick them in the morning, dehydrate them in the afternoon and eat them during the night time. I love liberty season.

Rape , murder; its just a shot away

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 15K)

Yeah, so I'm either missing three bars, or I took them while fucked. That's a yikes from me.

This is a dumb attitude. It takes like 30 seconds to weigh something on a scale. It's not like shrooms will kill you but you could get mindfucked and take a huge dose on accident if you measure your doses in how many caps you eat.

think i might kill myself lads. jump off the roof of the tower block. first lets get fucked.

Finally got my Bupropion folks, feeling really good about it. I also wanna try shrooms again after a long time of abstinence because of bad psyche

Attached: 11083e1578ed6310.jpg (533x746, 115K)

>black out on bars
>still come to
>think I had a dream where the CEO of this company I'm invested in announced some big shit ad my stocks went up and I did a bunch of shit like made a weird concoction on toast and such
>go vibe out to some music
>having a great ass day
>hours pass
>go check my stocks for shits and giggles even though I'm on vacation
>holy fuck the exact same thing happened as in my dream
>check twitter
>IT WAS REAL ALL ALONG
>still can't remember what was a dream and what was real
mfw I still don't know if I'm sober

ate a bunch of CBD last night to stop dreaming. I don't think it worked (I remember my dreams like usual) but I feel really chilled out right now

maybe it's because I took my actual prescribed addy dose and not 3x it

fellas I did heroin over the weekend, and while I was able to catch a nod I didn't get any euphoria. is that normal? should I try other opiates to see if I get any euphoria or am I just better off looking else where?

Just got one of those finger pulse monitors that also checks oxygen saturation. I got it so that I can put a number on it when I'm nodding super hard and struggling to breathe and stay conscious on heroin.
Addicted to heroin atm, ive been addicted to it 4 times before tho, not that big of a deal. I havent used in 29 hours and im getting some shitty withdrawal symptoms.

Really really really considering using rn, despite my huge ass tolerance. If I just dose it real quick then I should be able to get a nice nod going with minimal waste.

Also been addicted to xanax but i got off that. I may have been mildly addicted to adderall at various points, not really sure. I was psychologically but not physically addicted to ket for a while. God I miss ket, so comfy....
This summer my hope is to have a lot of K and a lot of H and just swap back and forth, use K like 3 times a week and H one or two times a week, and not get addicted to either. Should be a fun time.
>considering any new?
Nah. Ive tried 20 drugs now, a good variety among them too.
MXE is the only drug that I havent tried that I have an exceptional interest in, but I'll never find it.
This t b h desu

Yeah fuck it, im using. Think ill start with 65mg, see how that does and then try to quickly bump up to a level where I can nod. Hard.

benzos suppress REM sleep. I would bet any other "dreams" you remember were also real life.

Jeez man do you never worry about what that'll do to you eventually?

Yeah you're probably right, i could get mind fucked. But weighing them out doesn't seem natural to me. Once you start prescribing weights and measurements to things you lose sight of what Alfred Korzybski called the "unspeakable world", it's bad enough that I've got a name to call them. Shrooms are an incredible gift, and I'd rather not spoil them.

>benzos suppress REM sleep. I would bet any other "dreams" you remember were also real life.
...they were mostly just dreams about pleasant interactions with others wherein I was a total normie and gave absolutely no indication of being under the influence

if that was real then I love benzos

You ever had GABA withdrawal lad? not nice. youll have dreams more vivid than real life

>is that normal?
some people don't get euphoria from opiates, I'm one of them. I think it might be a genetic thing.

only good high I've ever gotten off opis was when I took 15mg oxy and 60-ish mg ritalin. I came down with serotonin syndrome about an hour in which was highly unpleasant. don't mix drugs when you're taking SSRIs, folks.

You have shit dope. Throw that shit, knife your dealer, acquire real dope.

thats unusual. ssris are usually low risk of serotonin syndrome.

If your not used to them. Most likely you took them. In general, benzos are so anxiety free and relaxed but when it starts kicking in as a habit and that habit it last for some time. Tapering or quitting is the fucking worst. Dont know why im telling this. Just a warning for that wonderful garbage drug.

I was on the max dose of zoloft and also taking bupropion, fwiw
I'm lucky I didn't seize out

You might be like me and get no euphoria from opiates. I've never done heroin but I've done oxy plenty of times and at pretty high doses sometimes too, which supposedly feels just as good as heroin. Only it didn't feel good at all for me. At best it felt like a benzo/sleeping pill, at worst it made me feel the most intense rage I've ever experienced for 4-6 hours straight. No euphoria or warm body feeling though.

you must be very depressed lad.

My brother gave me some klonopin once. Loved that shit.

>2weeks since I last had H IV ROA btw The craving is still there and strong as it was 2weeks ago. Nice, real fucking nice. I don't know when I'll have H again. This is such a fantastic fucking roller coaster my brain is going through.

Attached: 22777-3813-21722.gif (403x369, 167K)