Pro-choice bots, speak

Why do you defend a roastie's ability to murder her unborn child because she doesn't want to deal with the consequences of unprotected sex? By the time most abortions take place, the fetus is no longer just "a bunch of cells". Once it has an independent heartbeat and nervous system, that is a BABY and can feel pain. One of my nephews was born prematurely and was smaller than some "fetuses" murdered in late pregnancy abortions. I am starting to suspect that some roasties just get off on killing.

Attached: 1550822486243.png (498x594, 122K)

because it's none of my business and i don't care.

Would pro-life robots care less if the fetus in question was a girl?

Abortion is probably the most merciful outcome for most babies to be born in 2019

This. Also I just don't want more normies in the world, running around, taking up space. And if the baby is not a normie it will just be miserable and want to die anyway.

sure if some hood rat or white trash wants to abort a short lived fetus, go ahead, none of my fuckin business, great even, less more normies and cunt bags in the world, but that said, aborting and killing 9 month old babies after they're out is pretty fucked up

Because abortion is minority population control. I'm all for banning abortion for white women who were impregnated by white men.

Attached: abortion_stats.png (455x501, 67K)

i don't want more people having kids, i wish people would adopt if they actually want to raise a kid, have a family- give a child who needs one and is already here a happy life- isn't that why people want kids?

i really hate abortion. people have the means ot prevent pregnancy now, they have to take responsibility- they can't be given these avenues to abort or enabled further to relinquish responsibility for their autonomy in the same breath as calling it an entitlement to governance of their bodies, "choice". CHOSE BETTER BEFORE IT REACHES THE POINT OF HAVING TO MURDER

and people who don't think it is murder, who don't see the exact same thread devastation that a life's potential can be snuffed out at the hands of an intelligent being with a great deal of power and choice. The pro choice movement is a perversion of what choice is really important for.

"oh i'm helpless this is my only CHOICE"

yeah you spend the entire game faces an array of selection processes and you manage to whittle it down to an ultimatum of life or death. FUCKs . sAKES.

>would not want a rugrat foisted on me in the same situation
>the less humans alive the better
All the reason I need desu

>Imagine being the product of a pump and dump roastie whore who couldn't make basic life decisions and is now seen as worthless to normal men because she's now elevated to the status of single mother.
>Start life with a severe disadvantage in a single parent and fatherless household with an uncertain financial future.
>Not knowing who your real father is and that you are probably never going to meet him. Even if you do track him down, he doesn't want anything to do with you.
>Watching your friends with complete happy families and wishing you had a father figure in your life.
>Spending most of your childhood alone because your mother has to work all the time to raise you.

>Being a fucking burden on everyone else in society as your mother eventually gives up and forfeits her dignity and yours by taking up child support/benefits/etc to support both of you.

At this point abortions are a needed mercy killing.

Attached: 1534651810504.jpg (322x268, 8K)

because i don't care and neither does the fetus

societies foundation are built on fucking sand

too many young people with no foundational values to prevent these courses of events leading up such fucked up dichotomies.

because old people are more valuable than young people
a blank peice of paper is worthless, but the declaration of independence is irreplaceable
also I don't like being alive and wish I was aborted
hope this helps you understand

>because old people are more valuable than young people
Say what now

a baby is worthless because it hasn't done or experienced anything yet
if it's mine I guess I'd care but other peoples I hope get the coathanger

>people getting murdered isn't any of my business
This attitude is why the world sucks and why you have failed to thrive in it.

>people getting murdered isn't any of my business
damn right.
>This attitude is why the world sucks and why you have failed to thrive in it.
too bad

Because I'd rather she just end the child's life now than raise another fucked up person who will put more negative energy out into the world.

As sad as it is, I can't disagree with this one.
It's dark, but I've been thinking about things like this.

because I dont care what someone else does. I was also born of a teen pregnancy and I ended up on the streets as a teenager. being raised openly unwanted sucks and the world doesnt need more people like me

Fetuses aren't even babies yet therefore I don't give a shit. Nobody gives a shit about the fetus and the fetus isn't even conscious yet, literally no one loses anything when aborting a fetus

>that is a BABY and can feel pain
Hey, if you're a NEET who knows nothing about fetal development and hasn't taken a science class in five years, you really shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about

So if you fall asleep can I shove a coat hanger in your ear? You're not conscious and no one gives a shit about you, literally no one loses anything when aborting you.

Fetuses aren't people bud. Your comparisons don't work

That was the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard
I'm pro-abortion for the sole reason that you should have been aborted instead of wasting resources and spending your whole life on this website

I don't value human life all that much. 9/10 humans born are completely insufferable normal fags. It's also none of my business and if I wanted a women to abort my retarded child I would like that option to be available.

Conservicuck and religousfags will disagree. They're nothing but idealist with no ground in reality.

Attached: 4f8e3ceddaaa1dc89c94b3c28ea98af5--konosuba-aqua-anime.jpg (236x326, 21K)

Just because it has a nervous system doesn't mean it is a conscious being that can feel pain. Abortions after like the first trimester are probably murder though since the baby has developed enough.

I just dont care about killing babies.

Most women who get abortions are shitty women and kid would do a hero

Im pro choice in the sense that contraceptives should be available because people are gonna fuck each other, there's no way around it in this day and age. And not everyone should be a parent. However, I do not believe in abortions unless that kid is gonna be born with some debilitating disorder that would be misery for both the parents to deal with and the child to live with.

>Abortions after like the first trimester are probably murder though since the baby has developed enough
The baby isn't developed enough until it can survive outside the womb during like the third trimester
Do y'all really want parents to raise kids they hate? My personal opinion is that I would like less people in the world to hate their life like I do, and forcing kids upon shitty parents isn't the right way.

I think abortions should be legal until viability but I totally agree with your sentiment on the last part.
Why the fuck would you want to raise a kid with down's syndrome or something else that's a huge pain in the ass? This is why countries where abortion is normal have nearly 0% rates of down's syndrome.

t. triggered libfaggot

You're right, my tranny clit is literally seething right now
Congratulations, you trolled me xD

Friendly reminder to anyone in this thread.
pic of originality.

Attached: 362312683.jpg (1056x333, 108K)

Yeah its just misery for the child and the parent alike. I feel really bad for all parties involved.

Also I wish women could grasp the fact that sex can lead to the creation of another life so they should plan accordingly if they decide to have sex. They should consider am I ready to have a child or should I use means to prevent pregnancy. But what can I say? Most humans arent very intelligent and have a tendency to not think things through

You don't want to be born to a mother who would have aborted you if she could.
Criminalizing abortion won't change a woman's mind if she doesn't want the baby

Are you sure the world needs more trashy kids?
My biggest concern would be that taxpayer money would be spent for some dumb bitch indiscretions.

But let me guess niggers in Africa die and you couldn't care less, a bomb goes off in the middle east and everything's hunky dory. Stop pretending to give a shit about humanity like most people. All you people every do is talk about how precious life is but when it comes down to it you only care about your self interests.

Attached: 1501199517562.jpg (245x245, 36K)

>abortions should be legal until viability
But that means that someone's humanity depends on geography. A fetus is viable much earlier in the maternity ward at an amazing hospital like Princeton-Plainsboro than it is in some rural shithole hospital in Georgia. Why is whether someone has a right to life dependent on where they are, geographically?

fpbp
pic related

Attached: letmeplayyouasadsong.gif (220x154, 85K)

I bet it is. Make if you go shove it up your tattooed boycloaca it will spit out an actual rebuttal to anything I said, you dumb faggot.

yup, that's the gist of it. Nothing wrong with murder so long as you are not the victim