Tfw cry every time a customer yells or is mean to you

>tfw cry every time a customer yells or is mean to you

Attached: 1487451730898.png (631x595, 109K)

I don't work with customers. I just cry when colleagues or supervisors yell at me. I remember this old cunt bitched me out one day so I sat in my office crying all afternoon.

GO CLEAN IT UP, WAGIE

Attached: wagies_BTFO.jpg (1364x1818, 340K)

I'd rather clean up shit than deal with people.

but cleaning shit IS dealing with people

what a pathetic post. I bet you pretended to be sick at school so your mommy would come and get you when you had a bad day.

>>tfw cry every time a customer yells or is mean to you
Oh please God let me walk into the place where your serving food one day and make you cry. The second i see you tearing up ima smack you right in the face hard.
You are a pussy.

In so much as shit comes from people, sure.

Fuck you!! YOU and people like you are the reason workplace shootings happen.

I used to be like this but then I learned why give others power over you when you can just laugh at how pathetic they are for being angered mb miniscule things

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA get fucked Wage Cuck

*by
Fucking fat fingers.

you can laugh, but then you get fired and then you can't afford rent and then you become homeless and then die

Attached: 1487451730897.png (631x595, 190K)

Not laugh in their face obviously. You cant do that. But laugh at them to coworkers or yourself depending on the enviroment you work in. I think about just how stupid their complaints are and it gives me amusement

or GET ANOTHER JOB. And if you can't do that you deserve to suffer

I cry in the janitors closet almost everyday.

>or GET ANOTHER JOB.

get another wagecuck job where you fuck up and the cycle continues. there is only one escape from the wagecuck life...

Attached: cryingwojak.jpg (205x246, 10K)

>try to be nice to everyone
>still make mean thing, because socially retarded autismo

Sorry OP, if I ever hurt you, I didn't mean it.

Attached: buzz.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

PLEAAAAAAASE STOP MY PISS BOTTLE IS FULL BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Attached: 1548107568256.gif (500x374, 379K)

Or this. Once I have my one year mark at this job Im gonna quit and get a new one. This one I have is a bunch of high school esque drama and its mainly grown ass adults working here. Im one of the youngest people working here not counting the teenagers and its sad to know that a 21 year old gets less involved in bullshit drama than some of the managers who run the place

why are you shit at everything? I had a job in a supermarket, realised being a minimum wage retail worker is literally tear-inducing hell, so I taught myself employable skills and now I'm at least in a comfy office with well-adjusted nice people. Peons are pathetic

>I taught myself employable skills

How do you teach yourself employable skills? What are employable skills?

do you cry infront of the customer?

Seconding this. Answer the fucking question you

I try not to but it happens and either they laugh or they get mad and say something like, "Oh don't give me that shit faggot" or something.

are you fucking kidding? Coding, accounting, technical writing.... And you have youtube, free university courses online, forums etc. you really are dumb
stfu I'm sorry I'm not glued to Jow Forums every second

>What are employable skills?
suckin D

I sweep the streets all day, at least no one cares that I'm listening to podcasts and music on my tablet all day

>Fuck you!! YOU and people like you are the reason workplace shootings happen.
No, the reason workplace shooting happen is because losers like you are emotionally unstable man-children.
Kys you loser faggot

Giving the boss a blowjob and swallowing when he demands it

why would you work at mcdonalds when you can just set up a snap chat or discord
and sell lewds
hit me up to get on the waiting list Green Tea#0549

Attached: 20190125-223196.jpg (720x1440, 235K)

Apology accepted. Thanks for the information.

uhhh guys i think we should leave him alone for a bit

Attached: 1532933919283.gif (379x387, 71K)

I will keep myself safe, thanks. I hope you wisen the fuck up.

I failed intro to coding class in high school. You don't know how much of a fucking brainlet I am.

Attached: 1484160155398.jpg (645x968, 47K)

>uhhh guys i think we should leave him alone for a bit
He's not gonna do shit. Fucking pussy

I failed hard at coding too despite being told by my dev friend 'Python is easy', so I did accounting instead. I'm still at the early stages but it's a completely different feeling going to a job when it's working towards an end goal (in this becoming chartered and earning 150k a year). I could barely get out of bed when I was a wageslave in a shop and wanted to kill myself and my co-workers. Just watch videos on shit until something sticks. You could become a pharmacist or something idk

shut the FUCK UP you goddamn tranny pieces of shit fuck off

I used to work with an autistic guy. Real nice, bit quiet and awkward to talk to but with customers he was always spot on. I heard over Christmas some middle aged bitch shouted at him because they had no turkeys left, felt so sorry for him

Just accepted a job that is entirely commision based, energy consultant or some shit where I convince people to install solar panels.
Everybody that works there seems really happy, and all of the employee reviews online are glowing with praise.
I am just wondering if it's a pyramid scheme or someshit that I just got roped into. I don't have to pay for shit at any point but I am still worried because they keep talking about all the money I can make from commissions and if I work hard I get rewarded. They offered me the job on the first interview too so im not sure. I'll at least do the one month of paid training though and ask the other employees if it's a scam in that time

>tfw shift leader that's well liked by upper management
>Thought of as a nice and reserved guy
>Every time a customer acts like a cunt I treat them like garbage because cameras can't see my face and there's no audio so I can make up anything I want and get away with it

Attached: wink_wink.png (349x356, 127K)

>shift leader
They give you monkeys jobs with "leader" in the title so you'll feel better about your shit pay? lmao

Get a real job.

I have a job lined up out of uni, just doing this to pay bills so I'm not a total leech. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself though user.

Okay, my point about the job title remains, but good on ya if it's just coinciding with school.

The question is, do you have a real job lined up out of uni, and if so, what?

CS degree in SF applying at a family friend's business for a comfy start. Honestly I agree about the job title thing I get paid the same as fellow crew wagies, I just have more contact with upper management if shit goes wrong.

I will never come to turns with the fact that a full time job requires you to give about 8/9+ hours every day 5 days a week to a place you don't care about doing something you don't care about.
I realize over time you slip into a routine and it becomes normal (I've done it myself) but it's seriously fucking depressing when you really think about it.

Sounds good. I'd only intend to insult someone with it if they took pride in it without having actual prospects. Those are some of the bitchiest people. Do well.

>the lazy pieces of shit who brag about dropping out of high school get promoted because they're friends with the manager or sell him drugs
>actually putting effort into your job gets you nothing

went from actual NEET mode to eventually getting a position as shift leader
planning on using it as a stepping stone to other jobs that require management skills
Wish I had something else than a shitty high school diploma in economics though.

Attached: 7c404ed30c467127ee8f8a796ddfed06.png (860x1214, 434K)

Stop slaving away and invest in wolfcoin

Attached: 4tryr9s5lz9z1.png (952x926, 374K)

You've become your father

based and wolfpilled

>You've become your father
And the first thing im going to do is mush your face in the dirt.

>tfw I show up to work sick and let my mucus drip into the food

Attached: 6a4492ebc8ba453b101b79adc623acffd25b520617a67815d9c5c428bdc7b002.png (636x674, 58K)

>be wagecuck solely for strip club money
>working in "customer service"
>boomer comes to counter yelling about something
>"I'm the customer, the customer is always right! I want to see your manager, you should be fire..."
>remove restaurant hat, shirt, badge, etc as boomer is still yelling at me about something.
>Place an order with "I quit" in the name field, and announce over speaker that I quit.
>walk out front door, dude is still bitching
>do this at every fast food job repetitively because I don't give a shit.
>make more under the table doing odd jobs, freelance work and bartending.
>mfw I do what all wagecucks want to do but don't have the courage to do.
>mfw I only worked there for the free tendies.

Attached: 1552006878824.png (554x400, 65K)

But you can break the cycle it dosent have to be like this. The person across the counter could be your friend. A single good deed can make all the difference

>tfw you get angry when a customer yells or is mean to you and you tell them not to disrespect you like that while trying not to show too much emotion

Attached: 552B9B01-AFBC-48B9-B6A5-C41EBBA5DEBE.png (500x500, 504K)

You mean in as much.
Original

This, I just tell shitty customers to fuck off now literally. Feelsgoodman

Attached: Guards LoGH.jpg (960x720, 95K)

You fucking loser crying because someone is mad? You prob fucked the order up anyway you beta fuck, 100% pathetic go take estrogen and be a bottom you min wage fag

>someone shits on over a board
>someone has to clean it up
>for free

Attached: 1545363085319.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Damn would fucking kill for this job that sounds awesome.

Lol this is literally what happened to me. At the not enough money for rent part. Next is death. See ya robots

>Be on the night crew, or closing crew whatever matey.
>Working the drive-through, the part where you pay for ya vittles.
>Notice the long line of cars, seems strange.
>Go up to the front and see manager dealing with like five people.
>Tells me our only fryboy went AWOL, left during a strange rush of people.
>I start handing out food while she starts cooking it
>One guy in the drive-through berates me, tells me I should feel bad for taking such a long time.
>Tell him the situation, changes nothing.
>Cool old guy in the front is the complete opposite. Understands completely.
>Boss has to close the store until people can fill in for the missing dude.
>The guy that walked out most likely got a slap on the wrist, due to being one of the few cooks. Most likely stills works there.

>people who come to Jow Forums to larp as tough guys
Yikes!