White people make up all of america's mass shootings

>White people make up all of america's mass shootings
>Yet black people are the violent ones

Attached: 1498705224643.png (783x783, 549K)

For white men massacres and genocide is civilized
but personal rivalries are not

Is a matter of Quality vd Quantity.

>violent niggers commit statistically more violent crimes than white people
>liberals continue to deny reality and insist that white people are to blame for all the evils of the world

Yeah, that's because when niggers do it's called gang violence you fucking imbecile.

just live in africa, bro

>Gang violence is the same as killing innocent people
I know racists are retards. But is this really how deep it goes?

>gangs never kill innocents

have you heard of africa? no whites there

>gangs don't kill innocents
what

Only niggers have been known to commit acts of barbarism like the Hi-Fi murders, in which a man had a ballpoint pen stomped through his eardrum and multiple innocent men and women were forced to drink draino until painful blisters formed on their mouths and irreparable damage was done to their internal organs.

Idiots using whataboutism rhetoric as an argument frustrates me to no end.

Most recent mass shooting in America was committed by a black man. I don't think many people heard about it though.

>Only niggers have been known to commit acts of barbarism like the Hi-Fi murders
David Parker Ray, Jeffrey Dahmer, Andrei Chikatilo, Bruce MacArthur, BTK, EAR/ONS, etc. etc.
all of these savages were white.

This joke will never be funny because the obvious thing you're leaving out is how the Jewish literally control 90 odd percent of the news.

so why dont you just move to africa? no whites there.

There are whites in Africa though or else to this day there's be no electricity.

The Pharos had electricity due to being multi ethnic, also, for the record.

ya south africa. they should come to America

>about 1500 dead from mass shootings in the us in 2015
>about 11000 dead from gun crime in the us in 2016, most of it (about 90%) by niggers

I am white, dumbass
no race is inherently more violent than any other

>People accidentally killed in crossfire =//= willingly killing innocent people

> i am white

SURE

Racists are retards.

The English had no business invading shit skin countries to try to force everyone to act like the English. Imagine a world where we stayed separate. Should never have happened.

pointless to lament about it now, come home.

Do you not understand what a gang is?

the pill

here you go

Attached: Shoot.jpg (454x419, 47K)

okay so killing enemy gang members knowing their surrounded by innocents and killing the innocents too on "accident" seems pretty willing to kill innocents to me.

Majority of people killed in gang violence are gang members themselves.
Retard.

just go live in africa, no whites there. you are free

Why do white men always get the high score?

>come home
They won't leave anymore than Muslims will vacate nice countries like France. I have no home due to being Murikan also, I'm native, Norwegian, German, English, etc.

But it's weird anyone would want to live in S Africa to begin with. Egypt was there due to it's location near the Nile and the rest of the countries above it being better than what is below. Does The Nile go near the cities of the S Africa? I'm not really interested enough to see how the river goes in which directions, it's just the largest in the world is all I know.

*ramble ramble*

This is a shitty thread by the by.

Retards are retards but there is no such thing as racism, terrorism, patriotism, etc. Buzzwords. Even pedo and incel don't even mean anything at this point.

Then go back to redd*t.

Are you fucking retarded? Have your two last brain cells ceased to exist? A gang is based on forcing innocent people to give them money and guess what the fuck happens when the gangs don't get their money? they kill the fuckers who owe them.

south africa is near Antarctica. White countries surround both poles.

Let me guess. That 71.5% is from shitty neighborhoods caused by white people.

Whites are the best at killing. Anyone paying attention knows that. Niggers are the best at fighting because they want to make you a slave, their bitch. You see it in jail and in history books, they sold themselves to whites. Historically whites made the best weapons and military, the best fighting techniques too next to NIps of whom were too tiny to really compete one on one. Blacks might be the strongest but they have no finesse in violence.

no whites in africa my man. try it out

/PO/ FAGS FUCK OFF THIS SITE, THESE THREADS ARE OBVIOUS BAIT AND YOU ALL FALL FOR IT.

Attached: 1551566334959s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

>It's another "whitey blames its shortcomings on the jews" episode

Attached: 484848161.jpg (242x245, 11K)

>This has bigger number!!
Are you a child by any chance? You should't be using Jow Forums.

no bait in africa, bud. try

I thought climate might be why. Whites can't stand the heat and are not made for it.

By the by having white children in the south is child abuse, especially FL. I legit want to nuke this shit. Fun to think about the IQ levels of whites that can stand the heat also. I wonder if the brain temperature causes the brain to be damaged in hotter areas of the world. I'm the faggot with the umbrella for that reason. Ever notice Maine has no school shootings, like, ever? It's cold but white trash. Fun to think about.

Look up Maine. They have meth labs, but no school shootings. The heat makes races abhorrent until nothing but bad genes are left.

check your reading comprehension, i'm saying gangs kill innocents.

boston bomber tho. hey have you heard of africa? no whites there, bud. try

At this point with mods forcing normalfaggots to legit gay post here and fembot posting and discord bots defeating the point of captcha, why even care? Everything is bait.

>gangs don't make people pay for "protection"
>gangs don't hurt other people for money
>gangs don't mug people
>gangs don't commit fucking crimes

Attached: image.jpg (203x279, 56K)

would they be in gangs if they lived in africa tho? no whites in africa, try.

apparently there is according to this shitty thread, all races and humans in general are stupid

Attached: makeitcount!.jpg (600x600, 131K)

>>no whites there bud
Stop mouth breathing and think before you post.

Niggers do 7 times as much violent crime as the rest of America on average.
A few one-off incidents do not even make a dent in the number of nigger murders that happen every day.

African gangs are different. They have bigger guns and they're called the local military/militia. The leader is also called a warlord

>niggers kill other black people
>Jow Forums still hate niggers

Attached: 28BC20DB-5EEB-4548-95D0-9B3F573B43FB.jpg (362x346, 13K)

hey bud. see this? yeah thats africa. look at how big it is. wouldnt it be nice to live there with no whites? except in SA ofc, but they wont bother ya

Attached: AF0652AE-09A0-4BDE-A444-59F2F0B833F0.png (690x717, 344K)

my b. how insensitive of me, baka

>Can't refute, so typical whitey cries "bait"
But to play devil's advocate, being critical of whites is a great way to get (You)'s & fill up your thread. You pasty glue goblins fall for it EVERY TIME

Attached: 41568.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>the jews are responsible for white people gunning down civilians

Attached: okretard.gif (440x310, 1010K)

oh i see. but im just saying, theres this great place called "africa", there are no whites there. you may like living there.

The news shows what isn't typical moron. They don't show statistical probability but in fact it's opposite.
Shortcomings? Upgrade your reading level comprehension.

>all
I never knew Cho and Omar the Faggot slayer were white
Never knew the ones in San Bernardino were also white
Wow, it's almost as if your claim is fucking bait, you dumbass nigger fuck, go outside so Jamal can shoot you properly this time

Attached: image.jpg (356x410, 48K)

There's plenty of whites in Africa though. Every major "white" country has some settlement there raping it for its raw, natural resources

no bro, there are no whites in africa. its literally paradise on earth. try

At least white people shoot up places after years of rejection and shame and misery and untreated mental health issues and embarrassment and a whole laundry list of problems black people shoot each other over wearing the wrong color

Attached: Nigga Pepe.png (499x499, 69K)

Mass shootings perpetrated by whites (or any race) is a result of mental illness and/or severe brainwashing. Niggers are violent by nature. Not only that, but the total number of murders/violent crimes is still way out of proportion when it comes to white versus black. Congratulations, you've been fooled by the propoganda (((they))) want you to believe like a true NPC. Eat shit moron.

Wow, you named only three examples. Guess i was wrong.

>The current year of our lord
>Still believing the news is worried about showing "statistical probability"
Criminals shooting criminals doesn't get ratings senpai, showing the violent nature of whites does
>Bu-but MUH BIASED JEWISH MEDIA
The news has no problem using their tired old "Violence in Chicago" talking point when they wanna cover black crime, so don't worry, whitey isn't always persecuted

Attached: 546651.jpg (441x386, 41K)

Do you want a complete list of names segregated by race? Do your own research, I'm not gonna spoonfeed you, you burnt steak with ketchup eating stupid ass.

>niggers are responsible for 50% of the murders, but they're only the victims ~35% of the time
>niggers "ruin" crime stats
>idiots use those crime stats to push for more gun control (or any other dumb shit really)
here, short and simple

Attached: 1552588225659.gif (500x281, 453K)

white people are capable, niggers are not

It's all chinks now

Attached: 5F2858B3-9C2C-4FE3-939C-3DBC9D1606C8.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>The tired "white people must be mentally ill & brainwashed to commit the violence they're historically known for" excuse
I had no idea lack of pussy & throwing tantrums were qualifiers for mental illness & brainwashing

Attached: 79489.jpg (238x236, 9K)