Some of us will never have that, some of us will never experience genuine affection, love and ultimately sex...

Some of us will never have that, some of us will never experience genuine affection, love and ultimately sex. It is just how the aleatoric things work in this chaotic world, no matter you think you have control or not. Meanwhile there are people hardcore loving each other to the point of being mutually involved in arousal sexual performances like oral, anal, licking each others, rimming each others, all while being completely socially functional and wealthy. On the other side of existence, outside purely formal dialogues, some men will never even experience a genuine hug, going on until the inevitable agony consumes them as they drift into the void more and more.

What are your thoughts on this? Share your reflections and also stories if you have.

Attached: 18481559.jpg (620x869, 54K)

is that peak perfomance for women? fucking disgusting

I envy you for your homosexuality.

jrdcyrdc7658768vobyhnjn

I think we all already know that. The question is how to deal with it. How to cope. How to not go fucking insane. Just accepting reality and our roles as losers is far from enough.

just don't think about it, and just think/plan your suicide.

>that image
>peak performance
Jesus Christ user get some standards.

just realize that in a few hours that you would foget about the sex you had and how worthless it is in the end, thats how i cope along witht he fact i don't like anyone unless i meet them on Jow Forums since they all hae me for my beliefs and how i like anime chicks instead of real women.

Attached: 1552441849067.jpg (1080x1069, 314K)

Incel philosophy is somewhat true and somewhat untrue. It is not true that you literally cannot experience some form of female love no matter what. However it is true that you will have to put in much more time and effort than most men, and you will get less reward than most men. For example, if you are a fat ugly broke austic manlet then you are an incel. If you work your ass off in the gym and become ripped, you will be a ripped ugly broke autistic manlet. You are now no longer an incel. You will only be able to pull land whales and ugly girls, which is bullshit because you had to work your ass off to get ripped while they didn't have to work at all. But you can still pull them. So really the injustice comes from how much more effort you have to give to achieve affection. Not from literally being unable to achieve affection.

(also if you're a tall handsome fat guy, getting ripped will make you much more attractive than a short ugly fat guy getting ripped, even though both the short ugly guy and the tall handsome guy would be putting in the same work. further injustice)

I did when I was 15-17, I had a really really hot girlfriend then.

I'm 25 now and I haven't had a girlfriend in eight years, I don't remember the sound of her voice anymore and it feels like that time of my life was just a different me, I can't even imagine the things we did taking place. It actually caused me to have a pretty haunting issue where up until about last year, she would show up in my dreams constantly. Even long after I stopped thinking about her in my day to day life, it became creepy and obnoxious. I was basically remembering a parody of a female partner in my mind and she was fulfilling that because it was so hard for my brain to go from that to being single for 8+ years. Our parents were 100% cool with sleepovers and gave us privacy too, they didn't give a fuck.

I feel like comparing me to robots is like comparing Sasuke to Naruto, you guys do NOT understand what it's like to taste that and then grow up to be one of whatever the few non-normies left are

i meant to spell "forget" instead of "foget" , fuck im sorry anons

cant quite comprehend it but this is the sad reality for me

Attached: 1505809808627.jpg (498x594, 38K)

This post is kinda bullshit in a way. Like sure the man you describe is way more fucked in terms of effort and its payoffs, but I often see ugly unfit manlets with hot as fuck gfs as well as very handsome men with below average ones. There's more to being an incel than having "low stats". I've yet to discover what it is, but some utterly unattractive people manage to fuck girls that I would drag my dick through miles of shattered glass just for a chance at.

Jow Forums makes it seem like there's a huge portion of incels out there but truth is we're in a very small minority. Everyone fucks. Even the ugliest, most disgusting, brokest, most awkward fuck out there gets laid sometimes and maybe even with hot girls.

>Some of us will never have that, some of us will never experience genuine affection, love and ultimately sex.
Do you think if you had that you would grow bored of it and want something new and flashy? No one ever stays satisfied with what they have.

it's rare to see perfect 10/10

nevermind, face isnt that good but she appears 10 at first glance. someone like her who actually looks like that + kinda chubbier butt would've been solid 10

it says "is"
you're really setting the standards for illiterate hetero scum

Idk if I'm staying on topic but contrary to popular belief you can be hot and lonely. I feel like its a lot worse to be looking for something genuine and /not/ having anything you can really put the blame on besides yourself.

I've degraded to a boy toy due to my cravings. I'm 4 months into a relationship that can be considered very abusive, yet I still follow her around like an obedient love-struck puppy taking all the bullshit in the world and beyond just to get my daily dose of emotion.

I feel like I'd rather take that depression of yours over having to bare with whatever the fuck I got myself into right now.

Am I making any sense or did the meds get the better of me?

Eh.

6667giturjkgvh

Some of it's just luck. There are personality stats, too.
We're living in a new era in which it is easier than ever to slide into isolated hermitude. It's hard to judge their population because, well, they really don't do much outside of their isolation and it's hard to count these people on the internet.There could be a huge underbelly of people like this and you wouldn't know. There are an absolute shit ton of people in the world today, too. So that just magnifies its likelihood imo. The general population is visibly going mad right now, on top of all that.

ndmyfyp9ipohjkb