"Thanks for buying me lunch, user. It's delicious! Oh...

"Thanks for buying me lunch, user. It's delicious! Oh, you didn't actually think you were gonna get in my pants after this, did you?? Haha, there's no way that's ever happening. But, you have been really sweet to me, so I'll let you access my Premium Snap for only $25!"

Attached: 20190319_114234.jpg (1080x1080, 466K)

First post on /r9k, and my last. Cringe.

This is true. It is fair
but I will not accept her snap after the dinner of course

>"Thanks for buying me lunch, user. It's delicious! Oh, you didn't actually think you were gonna get in my pants after this, did you?? Haha, there's no way that's ever happening."
There's nothing wrong with this, though. You're not entitled to sex with a woman simply because you bought her lunch. Who thinks like this?

Those are the most unfortunate eyebrows I've ever seen.

Attached: jingwen1.jpg (640x415, 224K)

"Oh that's cool. Wait here, I have to use the bathroom"
>walk out of restaurant, get into my car and go home

I can't tell if this is some sort of weird fetish shit or if this is how mega-spergs actually think humans communicate with each other

>You're not entitled to sex with a woman simply because you bought her lunch.
And you're not entitled to my money either
>*walks out without paying*

this is when you start getting generous with the alcohol

id be happy just to have a guest for sushi lunch desu

Life lesson : never expect something good from a girl that looks like she wears Cheetos dust as makeup

Orange girl bad

>only gives to receive
why? if I give someone gummybears should i then run to them one day later and demand some as return?

>why?
Because clearly you're not appreciating my sacrifice

Attached: pepe_apustaja_sad2.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Bad on you for not realizing that just from looks alone this bitch is a turbo roastie, and for not being skeptical about whatever advance she has done on you, so as to carry out an anlyisis on her relationships or behavior to determine her value and the likelihood of her using people.
If you invite some bitch to a meal you go with a certain degree of probability of mutual interests or some rather clear signs, and even then it's a gamble. You don't buy anything expensive straight out of the bat, especially not with bimbos.

That sushi looks like shit. The sashimi on top is all dry.

Why would I buy food for a woman if I didn't want something out of her? My job isn't to feed her, I'm not her father. If I don't get anything in return, I'd rather let her STARVE or... or... be of HUNGER. Let her die!

Attached: 53FC23E3-942E-45A4-902C-2FBAF20FCED8.jpg (259x194, 5K)

the point of making a sacrifice is that you don't get something as great in return. That would be compromise or a trade deal

yikkityyikes

Maybe if she was my friend, I'd take her to eat but she'd have to pay for her own food! The only way I'd pay is if she'd done me a favor in the past. I'm not taking a bitch to eat for FREE! She's not entitled to my food!

You're completely missing the point, the grill portrayed in OP message is an ungrateful resource sponge, would rather be alone

VERY based
also sharing, presents and giving love is for cucks as well

this kind of shit never happens irl though.
It was obvious for me that it was all meant as a general theme

its one of the roasties tricks to get you to buy them food for nothing and then if you ask for something you're the creep, don't fall for the roastie traps my niggers, rise above them and make them pay at the end

What kind of nose does she have there?

>Redditor hasn't figured out male and female friendships don't exist