What are some ways for me to make passive income, any robots had any success with crypto?

What are some ways for me to make passive income, any robots had any success with crypto?

Attached: 4tryr9s5lz9z.png (977x330, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy wolfcoins before it skyrockets, use wolfpackbot to make money while you sleep

Attached: 646.png (499x499, 410K)

Looks like it's time for /wagecuckgeneral/

Attached: 5754.png (500x419, 95K)

I invested 4k yesterday

Attached: pepe2.png (680x591, 249K)

I put 40k into wolfcoins. I really hope this is true.

I made 10x my initial 2 years ago on crypto. I don't think it'll ever be as easy to make crazy gains like that again though.

There's no way somehting called wolfcoins can be more than a fucking meme you nigger

>crypto

that ship has long since sailed

I will probably be able to live off of my bitcoin profits forever, if I keep living so frugally

>What are some ways for me to make passive income
renting flats
>success with crypto
i had 80 $ profit in 10 min. nexts day 500 $ lost

How is this thread better than all of Jow Forums

Have fun wagecucking your whole life because you don't understand crypto lol

Can you give me a quick rundown of what you do?

>invest in dead meme
"this is some real fuckin wisdom right here"

I put 40k into wolfcoins. I hope this is AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In life you can make money one of three ways.
Salary (your time and effort)
Profit (your assets are risked for potentially huge returns)
Rents (your assets are let to people for low returns)

To make passive income you need assets.
Crypto (and all stocks) are volatile. For every winner in stocks there is a loser. Unless you have insider knowledge, stocks are a gamble and nothing more.

Instead, amass enough money to get a deposit for a mortgage on an apartment. Rent the apartment to someone. You will get passive income from that, and in 25 years when the mortgage is up you will have a free apartment. Real-estate is low-risk, but also low-return. You could invest in small businesses, but the risk is higher (albeit for a potentially higher return).

fuck some old rich women.
>easy money

AWOOOOOOOOOOO wolf bros get in here

>be bartender
>work at local dive bar with shitty absentee owner and manager that don't care
>casually mention in conversation to drunks that cash tips are better because taxation is theft and I can't use Trump's tax system to itemize to zero anymore.
>hit on and work over the 45+ y/o roasties out on a girls night.
>"accidentally" overpour a quarter ounce of booze or add less soda/mix to make it seem like I'm hooking them up.
>"accidentally" short pour that quarter ounce on the back end once roastie is tipsy... fuck you Stacy.
>use long pour technique to make them think I'm really hooking them up.
>mfw bevintel report shows good reports for liquor pouring
>mfw I go home with $700+ unreported cash tips every weekend for minimal work
>mfw I get numbers from lonely old post wall women that give me free stuff (and repeat business) since I'm so nice to them while they get shit faced.
>tfw stacks of unreported cash sitting in the safe like I'm Tony Montana

Attached: download.jpg (213x237, 9K)

Based and devilish pilled

this comment is now original

kinda reminds me a story of my brother

>work at retail as cashier
>just expect him to be a cashier
>customers are impatient shits
>suddenly new management
>tells him to do other tasks besides being a cashier
>has problems with the brand new work with the same pay
>"I mean what am I paying you for?"
>quits job instantly

By the time you learn how lucrative something is it's already over.

my pajeet sensor is getting POO everywhere from this post

Ok loo

Attached: 20190322_011526.jpg (164x175, 18K)

>long pour technique
can you explain?

>desperate for job
>think I just got roped into a pyramid scheme
Is it common to make 40-60k in an entry level sales job that is entirely commission based? I accepted the job and intend to do the first 3 weeks of training since they just pay you for that, but if it turns out to be some scheme I don't want to waste my time in a rat race

>40-60k in an entry level sales job that is entirely commission based

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Either sounds like one of those jobs where you have to sell some crap no one wants by heckling people in public or door to door and the company takes most of the money of stuff you do sell or it's some MLM pyramic scheme crap.

What's the company name?

V3 electric. There was lots of positive employee reviews on glassdoor, indeed, and the BBB so I figured there is a chance that it is legitimate. I don't know if its easy to fake all of those though.
Also, it is door-to-door sales trying to get people to buy solar panels.

Also I'm not paying any monthly fees or anything to join, which is another reason I thought it wasn't some ponzi scheme. I have never been in one before so I don't know if there are ones that you dont pay for

Sounds more legit than a lot of jobs I've heard of but if it isn't working out for you the first few days I'd give it up, don't give it any more of your time than necessary.

discord
=|+|=|353|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

How do you get into bar tending? Do you need some sort of qualifications?

discord
=|+|=|481|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 1.jpg (437x404, 49K)

This, but how the FUCK does someone make enough money to afford an apartement.
I'm in university down to my last 20, how the hell can I turn that into a passive income source HELP

Attached: 1550450906339.jpg (381x353, 39K)

my buddy worked for them in victorville/hesperia area and it sucked shit, my buddy is a lazy loser though so you might have better luck, good luck friend