SOCIAL SKILLS TEST

Hello Friends

Please hover over the answer of the following four questions based on your past experience with similar scenarios. Who we really are is not what we wish we were but what we have always been. Did you choose the chad, beta, or incel response most of the time?

- You are on a second date with a girl. You go to kiss her. She turns her cheek to you and says "Slow down, I'm not that kind of girl." You reply:

incel.. "Sorry."
chad. "This could be trouble 'cause I'm that kind of guy." *smirk*
beta "Yeah, well, no prob."

- You're chatting up a pretty girl you just met in a bar. After a few minutes she asks you to buy her a drink. You reply:

beta.. "I'm not an ATM."
chad.. "No, but you can buy me one."
incel "Sure."

cont....

Attached: suck-a-fart-out-of-this-ass.jpg (960x955, 107K)

more:

- You've just met a cute girl in a club and have been talking with her for five minutes when she abruptly changes the topic to a raunchy conversation about her multiorgasmic ability. You respond with:

beta a look of mild disdain.
incel a huge grin and an eager "Damn! That is HOT!"
chad a raised eyebrow while saying "Hey, thanks for the medical report."

- The pickup has been going well. Later in the night she leans in and begins making out with you passionately. You feel like a king and your jeans suddenly feel much tighter. Do you:

incel immediately grope her boob in return.
chad kiss for a little bit then push her gently away and look distracted for a second.
beta continue making out with her for as long as she wishes.

more....

stop posting this picture of that whore
desert plant

And finally, the critical thinking portion of the quiz. The following questions are based on the progression of a single pickup attempt.

- You go to a bar. Twenty feet away are a pretty girl, a fat girl, and an average guy talking amongst themselves. The pretty girl briefly eye flirts with you. In reponse, you:

chad... immediately approach but from an indirect angle, looking around the room distractedly on the way over to your target as if you might see an even prettier girl somewhere else, and finally delivering your opener from over your shoulder.
incel... eye flirt back and forth a few times before approaching 20 minutes later.
beta immediately approach in a direct fashion maintaining strong eye contact with your target.
- Who do you address first?

chad. everyone.
beta... the fat girl.
incel the pretty girl.

cont...

why?

- After getting the whole group engaged in conversation and having a good time, your target blurts out "Hey nice pink shirt! Are you gay?" You:

beta ignore her.
chad say "OK, who brought their little sister to the bar!"
incel say "No, I'm not gay!"
- In the middle of the conversation you have to pee. You say:

ince.l "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."
chad.. nothing. Just go.
beta "Excuse me."
- You've managed to get her outside your front door. There is obvious sexual tension. You want to close this deal. You say:

chad "I'm thirsty. Are you thirsty? Let's go inside and taste DC's finest tap water. But you can only stay for a minute, I have to get up early."
incel... "So, um, ah, see you around."
beta. "Why don't you come inside?"

HOW DID YOU GUYS DO? Make your own, it's fun!

You could just link heartiste alpha/beta test

BONUS ROUND

- You're getting your dick sucked by a qt while standing (she is on her knees). She starts caressing your butt cheeks. She slides a finger into your asshole. What do?

chad. "Ooh la la"
incel. moan
beta Remove her finger in disgust, "I'm not gay!"
- You look down as you're getting your dick sucked, and notice that this girl has an erect but feminine, uncut girlpenis poking out of her skirt. What do?

chad Pick her up by her waist, and start violently sucking her penis
incel.. Ignore the penis and just try to enjoy the blowjob
beta. Push her away and say "gross, you're a dude!"

Sometimes I wonder what kind of person makes these posts...

>nothing. Just go

>"I'm thirsty. Are you thirsty? Let's go inside and taste DC's finest tap water. But you can only stay for a minute, I have to get up early."

I've seen this before and I still think these are some of the most autistic things I've ever read.

>You're getting your dick sucked by a qt
>incel response
>literally involuntary celibate

>>nothing. Just go
what's wrong with that? i don't get it. do you seriously announce that you're about to tinkle? whatever

Where's the
>Stare at her for the remainder of the time you're there, never make a move, and go back home and feel sad
Answer? Also, I've gotten 100% beta marks so far.

A normal person says "I'm going for a piss." Or something along those lines. Excuses yourself when leaving people is very very normal behavior. Christ you don't even need to say where you're going, you could just say "I'll be right back." I have a number of friends that are "manly men", you would definitely call them chad and they all do that. Just standing up and walking away is fucking weird and also a bit rude.

>Just standing up and walking away is fucking weird and also a bit rude.

I don't think so at all. It's what a true chad would do

You should see what """""femcels""""" post about.
>The other day I fucked a guy and he left in the morning without saying goodbye! I'm such a femcel!!!

Almost all incel and a couple of beta. Feelsbad

>"Ooh la la"
based chad

>"This could be trouble 'cause I'm that kind of guy." *smirk*

This is an incel response btw

>"This could be trouble 'cause I'm that kind of guy." *smirk*
I get the whole confident Chad persona and all but that is just cringe. The other options are not any better but just laughing your ass off beats saying something as cheesy and rapey as that any day.

- You're fucking a girl's pussy, balls deep, in doggy style. She lets out a BRAPPP. What do?

beta. - Just ignore and keep pounding away
incel... - Let out a giggle, and say "that was cute"
chad. - Make a loud, obnixous sniffing sound, moan, and start pounding harder

- You've been dating in girl for a few weeks. She looks deep into your eyes and says "user, I'm pregnant. And I love you". What do?

incel.. - "I love you too"
chad. - "Cool bitch"
beta.. - Say nothing, and just walk away

You don't think that because you are not a chad, you are autistic.

>Say nothing, and just walk away
That is one based beta.

why do you feel the need to tell a bunch of normies every little thing you do?

you sound like a little bitch. might as well ask them for permission to tinkle, while you're at it

Stay mad, autist.

The real social skills test is if you think beta, incel and chad will all act the same

In true r9k autist fashion. First of all, 99% of these depend highly on the type of girl you're talking to. Acting like a chadgar is what some girls are into, but the majority just want a funny guy (who is decent looking) who respects them.

"heheh I'll look so cool if I just walk away"
no, you'd seem like a fucking weird autist

The loud obnoxious personality works better cause of how polarizing it is. Girls who dont like it will just disappear out of your sight and girls who like it will hop on to your dick. But what you say it's mostly true. As long as you look decent enough, it depends more on wether the girl likes you or not than on what you do to attract her. Different girls are attracted to different kinds of shit.

>look so cool

more like it's none of their business, nor do i owe them any explanation

>Who we really are is not what we wish we were but what we have always been
Well, duh? what the fuck is this retarded shit?

>get one Chad response
>apparently its invalid

Attached: 1548519855147.gif (322x322, 1.95M)

I was going to say some of Chad answers are whack. I guess this post explains it. To you Chad is perfect dude that does what he wants to retarded levels of antisocial behaviour and people praise him for it. You've obviously been fully taken in by the meme, and you need go outside for once

>antisocial behaviour
why is just getting up to take a piss without announcing it to the world "Antisocial behavior" (you're spelling it wrong, idiot britcuck)

do you announce whenever you have to fart too? jesus

not him, but i'll take the bait anyway.
just walking away would confuse the fuck out of someone and make them think you're weird
why do you think you have to make some statement with every action of yours? no one is impressed that you walk away from someone in the middle of your conversation

>just walking away would confuse the fuck out of someone
so what? they dont need to know everything

> make them think you're weird
wrong. if they didn't get that impression beforehand, they wouldn't think you're weird because of that.

>why do you think you have to make some statement with every action of yours?
i absolutely don't think this. why do you think you have to announce whenever you go take a dump? no reason to do this

>no one is impressed that you walk away from someone in the middle of your conversation
that's not the point at all. it's not about "impressing" anyone. it's totally unnecessary to announce anything. you don't need their permission. they don't need to know what you're doing. why do you feel the need to impress other people, why give a fuck what they think? go wherever you want, faggot

>make them think you're weird
only a beta/incel cares what other people think, honestly. no wonder you're salty, you took the test and didn't get any CHAD responses