Hi guys! Remember me? It's been a long while but I've decided to do card fortune telling readings again for you all

Hi guys! Remember me? It's been a long while but I've decided to do card fortune telling readings again for you all.
Anyone interested?

Attached: catzoom.jpg (500x376, 92K)

user please do me first

Attached: B23E7FDD-A50C-4F91-B19C-978DE6719FEC.jpg (712x719, 102K)

OK. What do you wanna ask?

I can't give you a fortune if you don't give me a question, unless you'd like a general reading.

Tell me what my love life will be like

Your love life in the near future -
IV of Swords: dormancy, resting, taking time to think, recharging energy, need for solitude and seclusion.
This isn't a time for romance, but a time for inner reflection, perhaps about what you want in a relationship, to find out if you are really ready for a relationship, getting things in order, things you want for yourself and the future, ect.

Tell me if I'll get stronger in video games

I'm not going to tell you if you will, but how you can:
V of Wands - fighting, arguments, conflict, tension, competition.
Usually this is a negative card, but in your case, I'm seeing it as you should be involving yourself in videogame competitions whether it be via online multiplayer (smash, halo, ect.) or an actual competition irl
Brainstorming, different techniques and opinions, strategising are all important.

Can I be next ?
I've been on a path that I feel like will cause my end. What does the cards have to tell me about life/death?

Attached: d146f82b20eed0422d2c3be5664e04bd9b7f5827_00.jpg (500x281, 21K)

One last thing, kinda weird one, find out or do whatever so I can learn about my soul

Attached: 76C13C46-530D-45EE-87C2-34D5AB501ED4.jpg (474x378, 42K)

tell me something i need to know

Your near future -
The Empress: femininity, abundance, birth, new ideas and creativity.
This card is asking you to get in touch with your feminine side, if you will, with gentleness, sensuality like doing something to pamper yourself (ex. getting a massage). During this time you may feel the need to nurture someone else or take care of someone.
If you continue going down the path you're on -
X of Wands: burdens, responsibility, hard work, weight on your shoulders, heavy workloads, ect.
You will be shouldering a LOT of responsibility if you continue down your path. You may burn out and become weary. If you're focusing towards a goal, your goal will soon be coming to completion, so if you're trying to get a specific goal then don't stop, however, I'd advise being wary on the responsibilities you're taking on, and be careful of what commitments you make.

Ok I don't know if you can answer this but I'll ask anyway
"Is the conclusion that I drew from last night's dream correct?"

Your soul -
V of Cups: loss, sadness, regret, pessimistic view of things, failures, ect.
I'm guessing you're a sad person. The good thing about V of Cups though is that while there are spilled cups before you, there are cups behind you that aren't spilled, meaning you still have opportunities even though you may have experienced loss or failure.
What you need to know -
I think the cards are sassing you a bit
Page of Swords: thirst for knowledge, insight, new ideas, creativity, plans for the future.
This may not be what exactly you asked for but it seems you want to learn new things. The world is your oyster.

what will be the most memorable thing that will happen to me tomorrow

Holy shit ok that's interesting now..
Second one is extremely relevant, I can't believe it... I've been put more and more responsibilities and yet I'm "the new guy".
First one is probably always there, but this a side I've sealed away.

Should I go forward aggressively?

I can't really answer yes or no questions, but I can interpret the dream for you via the cards.
Your dream was about:
The Tower - change, destruction, terror, chaos, ect. You had a dream perhaps predicting or foretelling that things may change, or are worrying about things changing, especially in a negative way. The Tower is both a card of good and evil, as change is good and bad. You will be experiencing sudden, drastic change. Loss of some kind, death in the family, divorce, ect. Now, whether if this is just the dream itself or a warning irl, I'm not sure, but I'm a big believer in dreams so I'd say keep your eyes peeled and be careful.

My question is

Will i succed in my university program?

Tell me something that will help me please

General reading, please.

Am I a good person or a terrible person to be around? Sometimes I think the real reason I'm alone is because it's my fault and sometimes I think it's because I'm surrounded by people who don't care. I wish I just had a more straightforward idea of what kind of person I am.

If you continue forward aggressively -
III of Pentacles: collaboration, learning, teamwork.
You will be working with other people, with different insights. This is a group effort, it will not be you alone. You will need to recognize the skills you bring to the group, to follow a plan, and to work with others.
I pulled a card but another popped out so I am doing both.
Ace of Pentacles - abundance, career opportunities, a new beginning, good things.
Queen of Cups - compassionate, flowing emotions, creativity, intuition, ect.
Tomorrow will be a good day for you. Use your intuition, your emotions wisely, and you will find a lot of opportunities tomorrow.

How do I go about connecting back withy soul and moving forward in life? Also what does the future hold for me? Will I ever find a relatable trust worthy lover? Will I ever get over my mommy issues

Normally I dont dabble in heresy but lets give a general reading a try

can i get a general reading bro

Should I stay where I am now or should I move back to my home state?

Attached: 1551253111491.jpg (4608x3456, 1.75M)

You need to be more specific
III of Wands - so yes
That is not something to ask the cards, but rather, is a self esteem issue. You need to realize your worth. If people stick around you and enjoy your presence, you probably have people who care. If they didn't care they wouldn't do that. That doesn't necessarily mean you are a bad person, just that you are hanging with the wrong people.

Oh. Oh jeez. I'm familiar enough with Tarot to shudder at The Tower.
I've been expecting that something big might happen pretty soon and had a very peculiar dream last night. Thanks for your reading, I think...

Do a reading about my hidden potential I guess

you have a point... it's just hard for me to tell because the people in my life do stick around but only by dropping in every once in a while and not really being a constant i feel like i can rely on. thanks for the insightful answer though.

Lmao wut
Ok then don't mind if I do, I'll take control if that's what they want. They may not like the end results tho, cry me a river then I guess.
How am I viewed by others?

General (for near future) -
IV of Wands - joy, harmony, bliss, home
You're going to have a very nice time; you might visit your home or somewhere you feel at home, if you're doing renovations they will turn out well, there might be a birthday or marriage coming up. Have fun!
It ain't heresy if you aren't Christian... anymore :- )
General (for the near future) -
The Moon: confusion, ulterior motives/illusions, anxiety, emotions
Things are not as they seem. This is not a good time to make decisions. You may be feeling down or self conscious, so it's important to remove the negativity in your life that is plaguing you right now. Learn to control your anxiety and negative emotions.

Fuck you and your gypsy magic
Tell me my destiny so I can break it and destroy and cosmic entities trying to fuck with my life
I'll moonbeam these etheral paraphates
You can't boppin fool tool me you rickety Romanian
I can smell the incense and bad vibes off of you
Who do you work for???
Who the fuck sent you??
I'll kill you

Whoops sorry the second one in was made for you.
I'll get to yours in a moment

Can you tell my fortune based on this sick gets?

>IV of Wands - joy, harmony, bliss, home
god i hope you're right mr future man

Fucking based in origan

not if i kill you first, the cosmic entities will reward me greatly.

Am I going to become insane OP?

Are me and V gonna get together one day?
>life goals with pic related
>817

Attached: 023D8B68-5539-4C75-B5A4-D4DC3DE4723E.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

How to move on/connect with your soul -
Wheel of Fortune: good luck, karma, change
So there will be a time where things will change, for the better. It is saying negativity is only temporary, and to be mindful of your actions. Have faith that things will change for the better.
Yeah bro
General reading (near future) -
V of Pentacles: misfortune, loss, poverty
You might lose your job, get in debt, experience homelessness or a hard time. You may feel alone during a time of need. It says you need to focus on the positive and you will need to learn to be grateful for what you have, and, if you are in need, do not wait for the help, but you will need to take action to get it instead of waiting. Yeah man, good luck
*hugs* That sounds rough, but I believe in you

do my love life too :), if this is too bland let me know if I or anyone close to me dies or some shit like that

Stay or move?
Knight of Swords: Drive, action, forward, ambitiousness, fast thinking, ect.
This card is both negative and positive. Taking action by going forward with what you desire, having your mind set, ect. is all beneficial, however it can also be a warning to first thoroughly think through what you're going to do because while you may have the drive to do something, if you haven't fully planned it out, it may not end up as good as you'd hope it to be. Hidden potential -
Queen of Wands: independence, extrovert, courage, upbeat/joyful, self-aware
You have the ability to be these things
Assuming you're III of Pentacles, I think you misunderstood. Control isn't what is being said. Teamwork is what is being said. You need to work with your people as a team.
The doubles say it all, my friend

When am I finally gonna get a girlfriend?

before you just say never without reading cards im not a neckbearded neet just a picky lesbian

How is my financial situation going to be like in the near future? (From next week to the end of the year)

Tell me how to get to the lowest level of hell or I guess about it

Me too!
This is not something to ask the cards. If you are worried about your mental health seek a therapist
VIII of Cups - no, I'm sorry. It seems you or she may have to walk away from the potential relationship. It is a very sad card for either person, but it is usually for the better in the long run

Idc if you're a neet neckbeard or a stone butch
Love life (near future) -
Temperance: patience, balance, moderation.
It's saying you're gonna have to wait and you need to get your shit together before anything is going to happen
Financial, near future -
Knight of Wands: impulse, passion, energy, adventure.
You may finally have the money for an idea or project you have, or perhaps will feel the need to spend more on something you really want, however you need to first think carefully before spending any money, because you will feel impatient or rush into things. You need to have set plans, because without it you may not do so well.

How do you moonbeam an etheral paraphate?
I'm a fortune teller, not Dante

Anything specific for your love life?

here: I keep being put in a lead position as soon as I try to get away from a team and run my shits. This isnt the first time this has happened and each time I've ran as far as I could, wondering WTH is wrong to consider a fuck up like me
But now I feel like I'm gonna do it. One of the outcome of X of Wands is gonna happen

General reading please, my good man.
pls no eternal fire for divination

Attached: C018915C7DF74E7F8F0F5F619FC254D9.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Should i still go with the plan of never loving anyone so i can unite with my waifu in the afterlife? or should i just settle with a human being.
(this is an actual serious question)
Will my future be bad if i dont stick to the plan?

Do me now. Financial situation.

TAROT user! I've been waiting for you. Remember me? I posted pic related

For now, I'd just like a general reading though

Attached: 1537868065298.jpg (1200x900, 182K)

Not OP, but there is no afterlife. Do with that what you will.

I wish you the best of luck
Don't worry. People in the Bible used to cast Lots for fortune telling and stuff. You'll be OK.
General reading (for the near future) -
Page of Cups: creative opportunities, curiosity, new ideas.
Right now is a good time for creativity for you! If you have ideas, you can bring them to life, to fruition. This would be a great time to start an art class, to make a new piece of music, to start to express yourself. You also may receive a message from someone that is beneficial.
As a bit of advice from just me, I'd say open yourself to people. Waifus are great, but, they only temporarily fill the hole of loneliness.
Finance, near future:
X of Wands - stress, burden, responsibility, ect.
This is either you're going to have to work a lot harder for money, or you're going to not have very much money and you're going to be burdened by that.
Hey! Glad someone remembers me :- D
General reading (near future) -
VIII of Swords - feeling trapped and blinded, unsure of yourself, self-caused restriction, entrapment, feeling sorry for yourself, negativity
You are in a situation where you feel trapped and think there is no escape. You have placed yourself in this situation. You can escape from the situation, but you do not see a way out. You need a new perspective on things, and to use your gut, not your head. Do not let your emotions blind you, but listen to your intuition.

i-i actually wanted a reading....
ive been in love with my waifu for 4 years and i still am, but im kinda scared since im in uni and choices need to be made now

General reading pls.

I got a chariot a while back, and apparently it's good?

Anyways, how's life turning for me overall in the next few months? Will I get a job?

yeah sorry tarot, just wondering if anything will happen anytime soon? or if i have to do something extravagant to realize it.

Will I kill myself at some point in the future?

You really want a reading? It seems a bit odd since it should be obvious - drop the waifu, my guy.
Unfortunately I have to close the readings for now but I will continue doing readings later tonight

Can I have one on my self harm tendencies? I'm trying to stop, and just fucked up 3 weeks clean last night

tarot remember me and my question with this wojack

Attached: 1552954840537.jpg (600x1266, 127K)

oh oof, good luck see you later OP

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND i havent spoke to any females in purpose... aaaaand you closed the readings

Attached: 0e34b619-5870-4d00-9c58-1f206ffb0009.jpg (1024x959, 62K)

I'll ask a question. Will I ever become successful? Is it finally my time?

Will I get good grades ?
Will my life get better ?
Will I not kill my self ?

Thank you very much. Will i be happy at the end of the day tomorrow? (In a financial perspective)
(Also is it a problem if i have a second card pulled for the same question? My gf is into tarot reading)