"I'm not going to abandon you"

>"I'm not going to abandon you"
>abandons me
What was it he meant by this?

Attached: 1552717211230.jpg (1024x489, 84K)

how many times are you going to post this shit thread?
if you let me be your friend/gf/whatever and I DO NOT abandon you will you stop? im willing to take one for the bois

shit i meant bf, i am not a faggot and do not like them

Thank god you posted an edit, the original picture makes me mad and horny at the same time.

Girls can't be depressed. especially not quirky blonde qts.

>What was it he meant by this?
You are not worth loving.

Attached: 2384001290.png (646x746, 63K)

Im sorry
It was harder for me than it is for you

It's usually women who do this
Now stop posting

How does that make any sense at all? It was your choice and your life is fine without me. My life is a living nightmare and I'm probably going to kill myself. I'm back to hurting myself daily after over 2 years of not doing it.

Hi Angie
Not original apparently

>I'm probably going to kill myself.
Thank God.

>h-heh you fucking roastie!
>i-it's not like I want to fuck you or anything
pathetic thirsty beta

>I'm back to hurting myself daily after over 2 years of not doing it.
GET HELP. Fucking psycho.

And your shit mental health could have nothing to do with people breaking up with you in any way. Or the psychotic behaviour of threatening self harm in response to abandonment.

I don't think I really let on that much about my shitty mental health, I mostly kept things under control while we were together. I also didn't threaten self-harm when he left, I've just been doing it since.

Take your bpd blogposting somewhere else

BPD blog posting is still better than half the threads on this board nowadays.
I've been to therapy, it doesn't help.

>"it doesn't bother me that you're depressed, i love you and i won't leave you"
>leaves me because i'm depressed
Want to rant about our lost lovers together, user?

Fixers/savers are the worst people on the planet. They seem so nice at first, but then once they realize you can't change they start to resent you over the help you never asked for.

Don't worry, Gwen. I bought your Mafex.

Go see a shrink who offers dialectical behavior therapy. Do something to help yourself. Fuck.

I was in dbt and I'm not going back. Who wants to sit in a room with a bunch of teenage roasties and listen to them bitch about how much they hate their dad?

>don't even try to better your situation
>drag him down
>sap him of his positivity
>take for granted his willingness to help because he loves you
>"a bloo bloo bloo whyyyy did he leave me"

You'd do the same if your guy was acting like you.

Yeah.
"I shouldn't have to be your therapist"
Okay, I never asked for a therapist...
"I can't keep doing this, I have to look after myself"
I know you have to look after yourself, you're the one who wanted this...

I can see now why he left you, you annoying stubborn cunt.

I've been on both sides before. If you don't want to get better or "can't get better" first of all don't enter a relationship pulling another person into this only makes it 10 times worse, and you should probably unironically kill yourself.

>you don't appreciate my extremely obvious unsolicited advice that you've already tried and doesn't help so now I'm going to treat you like shit
Typical "savior".
You get it.
No, I wouldn't get involved with someone like me to begin with because I don't think my love has magical healing properties.

You guys don't really understand mental illness, do you? It's a fundamental misalignment of the way your brain is supposed to work. You can't think your way out of it, you dumb fucks.

>you're the one who wanted this
And you didn't? You could have just told him you didn't want to be in a relationship. Or rejected his advances. But you didn't.

You're missing the point. We want someone loves and accepts us for who we are. Saviors seem like people who capable of doing that, but the reality is that they just want to be the hero and that when they aren't able to "fix" you, that love turns into resentment and they abandon you.

I'm the man in this situation, user.

And, yeah. They told me they'd help me and that everything would be okay. All I did was believe.

That will happen with everyone. Literally everyone. And you will call them all "saviours" or "fixers" ignoring the core problem. (You).
There is that little small problematic thing humans have, called empathy, that leads to them caring about people close to them and their mental health. Everyone that loves you will try to help you at some point. And they will see that you are a hopeless case that "can't be helped" which is nothing more than code for "I can't be asked woe is me" and will leave because they are fed up with them being the only one putting any effort into the relationship. Cause accept it or not, a relationship is a two way street and in a relationship your mental health is also their problem due to a) them caring about you and b) spending large portions of their free time with you.
There is no depression that can't be treated, there is only people that don't give a single shit about themselves but expect other to do put up with everything. Bad mental health is a drain on everyone around you, and when people see you put in negative effort they leave. It's not fucking quantum physics.

>fixer
>fixer
>fixer
>fixer

Right, because you want the person you love to be a depressed, broken piece of shit without doing anything to help them or encourage them? You have to hate them as much as they hate themselves, right? Because love isn't all about caring for your partner, right?

Otherwise, you're a "fixer" and a wannabe hero teeheehee. It can't be because it hurts to see your loved one suffering because nobody can be emotionally supportive.

Grow up.

Nothing helps a person with severe abandonment issues quite like abandoning them for being the same person they were when you met them. I never asked for anyone's help, I tell people outright that I cannot be helped, and they still try and get butt hurt when their love doesn't magically solve all of my problems. I don't want someone to solve my problems, I just want someone to be there for me so it doesn't feel like I have to.
It's not just depression, I have a laundry list of mental health issues that I don't want to go into.

And there's still treatment for those. There is no excuse. There is just giving a fuck, or not giving a fuck about yourself. But don't BPD attention post and shit up the board with your shit if you don't give a fuck but lack attention.

What if my mental health issues cause me to not want to get "better"?

>they still try and get butt hurt when their love doesn't magically solve all of my problems
>how DARE you have empathy for someone you love
>just let me keep on being a piece of shit

Then just fucking kill yourself, really.

user, you can add my Discord if you like. My breakup only happened recently and I haven't really straightened out my feelings about it yet beyond what I've said in this thread, but I get it and if you need to rant or talk to someone I'm here any time. 4ch isn't a great place to post for sympathetic advice.

nevermore#8931

Then you should kill yourself. I am not kidding I really mean that. You should kill yourself. Cause either you have some legit horrid shit, which I doubt, or you are a pussy that will kill themselves sooner or later anyways.

Therapy does help. Only problem is that like a lot of borderlines you're too edgy and think you're better than it. Also get meds

"Saviors' showing their true colors. Why can't I just continue to exist with my problems? Why does everyone have to fit your cookie-cutter mold of mental-health?
I can't do one on one conversation at the moment, I like screaming into the void because there's no obligation for me to respond or reciprocate. Plus there's no risk of getting attached to anyone who will hurt me.
There's a difference between having empathy for someone you love who is in pain and starting to resent them for being in pain. Saviors do the latter.
DBT is a giant meme, the BPD diagnosis in itself is also a giant meme. Not wasting my time or money on something that just makes me feel worse.

Okay, I understand. Keep my Discord, you can add me any time. Or not, I won't mind. I'll keep reading your threads anyway.

because you're a bpd cunt who's obviously horrible to be around. maybe if you get help for your mental illness people will stop hating you so much

Maybe I wouldn't have a mental illness if people didn't hate me so much.

>cookie-cutter mold of mental-health
Jesus Christ. Ignoring the fact that I literally called this. There is a very clear definition of mental health and mental illnesses. There's this little known thing called the DSM-5. But I am sure you're going to tell me it's total bullshit. Oh wait you already did because you are an edgy arrogant cunt.
>Why can't I just continue to exist with my problems?
Well you seem truly happy to be this way, so I don't know maybe because you will inevitably kill yourself sooner or later due to your inability to see beyond your edgy bullshit of nobody gets me, psychology is a meme, and so on.

Maybe people wouldn't react with hostility if you weren't an attention horeing edgy cunt and started therapy instead of calling it a meme you absolute mental healthlet.

>Jesus Christ. Ignoring the fact that I literally called this.
Yeah, and if you say the sky is green you can call that I will correct you and tell you it's blue. It doesn't make you right.
>There is a very clear definition of mental health and mental illnesses. There's this little known thing called the DSM-5. But I am sure you're going to tell me it's total bullshit.
Yeah, that's what cookie-cutter means. I don't fit the mold of a mentally "healthy" person, so obviously there's something wrong with me.
>Well you seem truly happy to be this way, so I don't know maybe because you will inevitably kill yourself sooner or later due to your inability to see beyond your edgy bullshit of nobody gets me, psychology is a meme, and so on.
I'm not happy, but therapy won't change that. There is no possible scenario in which I am happy, I'm just a fundamentally broken person.
Sorry you aren't getting any shekels from me Dr. Goldstein. Go shill DBT to someone who buys into your memes. Therapy is only useful for 2 kinds of people
>people with legitimate tangible problems that can be solved through conversation
>people who have tangible problems with their brain chemistry that can be solved through drugs
Therapy isn't useful for someone who is just broken to the point that they don't even have the desire to be happy.

>don't even have the desire to be happy
That's why you got into a relationship with that poor bastard? Because you don't want to be happy? Not only are you a psycho, but you're a moron. Just die of anorexia already.

Wrong dumbass, the hating you is because of the mental illness. People don't just randomly avoid people for no reason, you're probably really weird and do psycho shit like threaten to kill yourself if they stop talking to you.

Scientifically proven stuff. Stop being an edgy bpd nutter and get some help

>Yeah, that's what cookie-cutter means. I don't fit the mold of a mentally "healthy" person, so obviously there's something wrong with me.
>I'm not happy, but therapy won't change that. There is no possible scenario in which I am happy, I'm just a fundamentally broken person.
I rarely say this, but there are no words. How old are you kiddo? 12? Cause if you are any older than 12 I severely underestimated your immediate need for death.
First of all you have absolutely no clue what the fuck you are talking about. Secondly, holy shit watch that edge.
>Therapy isn't useful for someone who is just broken to the point that they don't even have the desire to be happy.
You absolute fucking glow in the dark 12 year old edgelord nigger. If classical therapy doesn't work that's because there is a chemical imbalance in your brain. There is no third "broken beyond reapir hurr durr woe is me". It's simple fucking chemistry, it's first semester chemistry at uni simple, and can be treated. I agree to an extent though. You are beyond saving and only have yourself to blame. I want you to know that this is literally all your fault. Developing a mental illness is not your fault. Telling yourself 24/7 that "woe is me I am broken beyond repair hurr durr" makes it 100% your fault that you are a horrid person with persistent mental health problem that could have been cured probably years ago if you weren't an edgy glow in the dark self loathing nigger that thinks he is smarter than literally thousands of years of research into chemistry, biology, medicine and psychology.

This.

Or the typical "i'm so fucked up, you can't help me, nobody can help me. just leave me like everyone else" cringe bullshit.

You could get back at him by posting your tits. I won't abandon this thread if you do that.

Because it was fun and it filled the void for a while. I guess I do desire to be happy though, I just don't have any desire to change.
>Just die of anorexia already.
Typical therapist honestly. Why would I pay someone like you $200 an hour to pretend to like me when you won't even bother to hide the look of pity and disgust on your face?
The mental illness came from somewhere.
Psychology is hardly a science, and I've already tried DBT. It didn't help.

>Psychology is hardly a science

Attached: 12389712981112.png (580x522, 250K)

>Psychology is hardly a science, and I've already tried DBT. It didn't help.
Well obviously because you have to cooperate with therapy for it to work. And you clearly don't want to since you blame all of your problems on others. Therapy isn't some magic insta-cure, I bet if you were to cooperate with a therapist you could improve your condition.

>I just don't have any desire to change
And that's why you went to therapy? Quit lying and being so emo. Holy shit.

>Why would I pay someone like you $200 an hour to pretend to like me when you won't even bother to hide the look of pity and disgust on your face?
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIINNNNN

Go listen to some more lil peep while wearing your adidas tracksuit

>CRAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIINNNNN
THEEESEEE WOOOOUUUUNDS THEEEEEEY WILLL NOOOOOT HEEEEAAAAAAALLLL
FUCK YOU BOT THIS IS THE MOST ORIGINAL COMMENT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN YOU CUNT

Attached: 1534304052770.png (443x590, 514K)

>gets with a guy out of her league
>gets abandoned
We all learn the lesson sooner or later. Why did you do it to yourself?

>I don't like what you say so I'm just going to call you edgy
Therapy is a joke, it's basically religion for people who don't believe in religion. DBT did nothing for me except drain my wallet.
>You are beyond saving and only have yourself to blame.
Cool, so exactly what I was saying. I can't be helped.
People know I'm like that going in, I wave my red flags proudly. It's not my fault that people are autistic and think their love can negate childhood trauma.
Why would that get back at him?
I did cooperate, I did everything they said I showed up for every appointment and after months I still felt like shit so I stopped.
I mostly went to therapy so an ex would take me back. It's true what I said about therapists, every one that I've talked to was blatantly disgusted by me. Therapists are mostly sick fucks who get off on feeling superior to their patients.

Why not just get a new guy? It isn't hard for girls. Or would you rather remain miserable?

>Be edgy
>Get called out for being edgy
>Therapy is a joke, it's basically religion for people who don't believe in religion.
Decades of research and millions of people that underwent therapy as well as the entire fucking medical community disagrees with you but I am sure you are totally right.
>DBT did nothing for me except drain my wallet.
>Cool, so exactly what I was saying. I can't be helped.
>Therapy depends on you putting even minimal effort in
>Literally ANYTHING
>Don't do jackshit, actively refuse to do anything or change anything according to own posts
>I mostly went to therapy so an ex would take me back.
>Turns out when you don't do jackshit nothing changes
>HURR DURR GUYS THERAPY IS A MEME HURR DURR
And can you for a second stop with the edge and stop rubbing your cunt up and down DBT? You do know there are other therapies right? Or do you have some fetish for DBT?

No they don't and you know it. Now you're just being a petulant bitch..

why do these shitty threads get some many replies
fuck off niggers

Oh yeah cause replying to the 192309128309128093810923091283018203 poltard or r9gay thread is so much better. Totally. Fuck off you glow in the dark nigger.

I respond because I know a shitton of people like that from here and I want them to read these threads and get a reality check.

Anyone know the proper syntax to filter something with that whole starting phrase? I can't seem to get it right.

Not gonna happen. I have had to deal with these kinds of people before regrettably.

Under general:
/>"I'm not going to abandon you"/i;boards:r9k

>Decades of research and millions of people that underwent therapy as well as the entire fucking medical community disagrees with you but I am sure you are totally right.
Well, my experience differs. Some people might benefit from therapy, but I don't.
>And can you for a second stop with the edge and stop rubbing your cunt up and down DBT? You do know there are other therapies right? Or do you have some fetish for DBT?
No other kind of therapist will take me now that I have BPD on my record, they all recommend me to someone who does DBT. I've done normal therapy before I got diagnosed and it helped even less.
They do, you can see it on their face plain as day. I know what disgust looks like, I've seen that look from people all my life. Here is the opinion of people who have to deal with others like me:

it should simply be something like

/>"I'm not going to abandon you"
>abandons me/i

don't think you need to escape newlines or anything for the regex filters

>It's a fundamental misalignment of the way your brain is supposed to work.

No, it's not.

It's quackery, designed to absolve people who are lazy, defective, thieving, whorish, or vicious of the moral responsibility for their actions.

You'd probably be a lot more capable of thinking your way out of it if you hadn't been pre-sold on the notion that it's impossible to do so...unless you pay the right person to chit-chat with you once a week.

>No, I wouldn't get involved with someone like me to begin with because I don't think my love has magical healing properties.

Did you see his love had magical healing properties, or did he think your snatch could heal his dick?

>It's not just depression, I have a laundry list of mental health issues that I don't want to go into.

Ah...so you cheated. I see.

Why didn't you say that in the first place?

You weren't abandoned. Not every relationship failure is an "abandonment". And you definitely weren't abandoned if you cheated, and NO you can't get around that by saying you admitted up front that you were crazy.

Also wrong. Nothing more than a chemical imbalance, except for certain mental illnesses like ADHD. But those can still be treated.
But yeah lazy cunts just go "hUrR dUrR i Am BrOkE bEyOnD rEpAiR" instead of working on treating or fixing it.

>What if my mental health issues cause me to not want to get "better"?

Nope. You can't demand special consideration for your "illnesses" on the one hand, and then deny they exist on the other hand. Unless you're trans, I guess, and then the APA goes along with you doing that in order to scam insurance while still being politically correct.

That's what BPDs do. They cheat and already have several backup guys for when they sabotage their current relationship and get dumped. They get the guy to dump them so they don't feel bad about dumping them.

I seriously can't wait when pre birth pregnancy scans develop to the point where we can prevent this shit from happening in the first place.

My point was that I wouldn't I get into a relationship with someone who was mentally ill with the intent of changing them, because that isn't a realistic goal.
I didn't cheat, I don't really even have a sex drive. A 10/10 male model could approach me and ask if I wanted to hookup and I'd say no.
Except I don't cheat and if I had a backup guy I wouldn't be here sadposting every night. I don't even have friends, I'm completely alone. My ex and my mom were the only people I ever talked to while we were together.

>Nothing more than a chemical imbalance, except for certain mental illnesses like ADHD.

Actually, ADHD is one of the few "mental illnesses" that legitimately is chemical.

Amphetamine salts clear it right up. Poof. And at MUCH higher rates of effectiveness than the "two percent above placebo" nonsense that passes for science in anti-depression treatment(s).

So wait is OP the bpd roastie or the bpd fag that posts here?

BPD is caused by childhood trauma. If you're a loving parent you probably don't have to worry about having a child with BPD unless something happens to them when you're not around.

Not entirely. ADHD patients also show a different brain structure to "normal" humans which is the reason why amphetamine derivatives work as a treatment. And it's not just "a few" illnesses that react to chemical treatment.

BPD is largely determined by genetics. You don't just develop BPD because of "muh childhood trauma" or because daddy wasn't around all day.

>bpd roastie or the bpd fag
What's the difference?

I think guys with BPD are usually a little less bad because they can't get away with as much.

why the fuck has this thread been resurrected every day, whoever gives a shit about this should an hero rtfn