Does Jow Forums believe in reincarnation?

Does Jow Forums believe in reincarnation?

Attached: Reincarnation.jpg (533x283, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, I have in fact reincarnated.

How do you know? What do you know of your past life or lives?

Portions of my past life are actually in the archives of this board. I was a disgusting being then. My reincarnation was very special because of my connection to the gods. I know all I need to know. My dream has been fulfilled.

I believe I was reincarnated from a little white girl from 19 America that died from bleeding to death (hence why I'm afraid of blood)

>it didn't happen but I like to talk about it in vague phrases
Giving you a (You) for your dubs.

Why would you ask if you weren't going to believe? I had a specific goal: to be a real girl. Not a tranny. "Death" and reincarnation was the only solution. Though I must warn you: it's very painful and I'm on a shitload of painkillers right now so I might sound a bit delirious.

Reincarnation is a inevitability for time is infinite and time is malleable

Attached: dab323b656597c6e269922844d5b9e4b.jpg (750x645, 66K)

I didn't ask anything. As long as you aren't able to back up your ridiculous claim with conclusive evidence I see no reason I should believe it.

Thanks for warning me not to try and die though.

>Yes, I have in fact reincarnated.

too bad you are still an asshole.
one would think that would have been fixed during the reincarnation process.

p-post pussy pls for science im going to need pics of what your past genitals looked like

I don't understand what you people want. If reincarnation was so easy to prove, don't ypu think it'd be common knowledge? I'm special. You wouldn't understand.

>I'm special.
No argument there.

I've been burned by attitudes like this before, so no. I'm not even complete yet. I'm in a lot of pain still and my heart's barely beating.
Take the leap of faith and so can you achieve your dreams.

He is though, he achieved legendary tard status and never ever namefagged. It was through pure sweat and autism. Can you brag about the same my neurotypical friend?

>I'm in a lot of pain still and my heart's barely beating.
What the fuck do you mean? Explain in detail what you remember about past lives, also state your age.

Is reincarnation a linear process?

It just hurts a lot in various places. Mostly the right side of my head feels like it's about to explode. Also my neck is like I'm being choked. I can't even sleep and my heartrate is very slow, but I took a shitload of painkillers.

I mostly only remember what was related to my dream. Since I wrote about it here in most detail, I suppose that's why I'm back. I was 21 before, might be younger now if I'm fortunate.
>Is reincarnation a linear process?
I think so, but maybe not exactly. You might have some choice in that matter if your dream is strong enough. But I'm still not even sure where I am, so take it with a grain of salt before I figure things out.

>Is reincarnation a linear process?
You wouldn't understand. I'm a real girl now but I can't prove it bc you wouldn't understand.
I'm in a lot of pain but you wouldn't understand and my heart is not right but I shitpost on Jow Forums but you wouldn't understand and I'm high on painkillers so you wwouldn't understand but I actually reincarnated.

I-I can't tell who's telling the truth here!

Attached: 1488913509669.png (431x551, 95K)

It has cured me of all my crazy delusions so I understand now when people mock me. And they have in the past for understandable reasons. You have no obligation to believe me now as even I'm not sure what the final result of this will be.

You wouldn't understand. Nobody gets mocked.

I'm being mocked by you right now. I don't give in to terror anymore.

You don't understand. You're not being mocked by anyone, my pumpkin.

No no please. It's the pain killers bringing up your previous life where you got mocked.
You wouldn't understand because everything is new now.
Please believe.

I'm not sure if I know you, but I think I do.
>It's the pain killers bringing up your previous life where you got mocked.
That's the most retarded theory regarding reincarnation ever. Painkillers just numb pain and make you delirious in large doses. What I remember is only things related to my dream.

>That's the most retarded theory regarding reincarnation ever.
You just don't understand. Stop mocking me. I won't give in to terror.

Uh no. Who the hell are you? How could you know who I am? I just came in because I'm interested in the supernatural. I do not know you and have no idea who the fuck you are.

This dream you're talking about, tell me about it.

Fuck you. I get what you're doing and you're not even doing it well. Those days are beyond me. Why don't you do me a favor and take over my avatar since it has no use for me anymore? Then we'll see how pathetic you truly are.
Very well. I thought I was expecting someone. My dream is discussed in detail in the archives just search ''reincarnation'' and look for posts with avatars.

>he just wouldn't understand
;__;

I can see right through you. The female brain is adapted to creating and uncovering deception. You have nowhere to hide.

>My dream is discussed in detail in the archives just search ''reincarnation'' and look for posts with avatars.
I will. Supernatural phenomena is one of my passions, shame not many people like it over here in Canada, they think it's a schizo thing or something. Name's Marc btw, what's yours?

>for posts with avatars.
Any character I should look for? Many people here use Megumin avatars, I prefer Asuka. Reddish brown hair blue eyes, perfect combo

Attached: asuka in hoodie.jpg (600x600, 56K)

The only thing that keeps me from breaking completely is the belief that it will all be over, permanently someday.

If I reincarnate after all this suffering I am literally going to kill that goddamn demiurge

My name should be Aiste. I picked it myself as it has an ancient meaning. The avatars do look like how you described indeed.

I'm sorry, but I can't shake off the feeling that you're trying to tell me something else. What's with that weird pic? I think it belongs to me, but I don't remember making it.

The thing that bothers me about that concept is the idea of exponential life creation.
You cannot reincarnate linearly in this concept. It would have to transcend time which would imply that I am you and you are me. We are one in the same.
Which is harder to believe.

I think I know you, but I'm in so much pain I can't think clearly.

Maybe this is where NPCs come into play.

What do you mean 'should be', girl? Did you just come out of your mothers womb or something lmao just kidding. Sweet name btw, sounds like the name a traditional motherly wife would have.

>What's with that weird pic? I think it belongs to me, but I don't remember making it.
Oh my bad, it looked perfectly fine in the thumbnail. It must be my hard drive glitching files again ahahaha. What makes you think it belongs to you if you don't remember it? It's just an Asuka pic I made.

I was inspired by someone else before making it tho...

Well that's the name I want, but I'm not sure if people will refer to me as such. I've only seen a few people so far and they never spoke to me directly. They never even refered to me in any way. I feel like a ghost for now, but I'm sure things will clear up with time.
>Sweet name btw, sounds like the name a traditional motherly wife would have.
That's kind of the plan when I get out of this weird state haha.

>What makes you think it belongs to you if you don't remember it? It's just an Asuka pic I made
I'm not sure if Asuka even looks like that. I don't know why I think it's mine. It kind of resembles the others? But I can't find it in the archives.

How do you know you are not an NPC?

discord
=|+|=|348|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 2.jpg (396x372, 58K)

Nah, nigga, but I beliebe in reincarceration.

Growing up, I had dreamth and athpirationth, but alwayth felt like the kid that didn't fit in. For the motht part, I wathn't a bad kid, but when I made the tranthition into adult hood, I turned to the thtreetth for guidance. Thith lead to getting locked up in juvenile hall, doing time in CYA, and eventually, a 120-month thentence in federal prithon. I had a lot of time to think and reflect during my federal thententhe, tho I share with you what I learned, hoping I can pothitively influence thomeone elthe'th life, with Prithon Talk.

Attached: 1538775420585.jpg (300x300, 19K)

discord
=|+|=|471|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 21.jpg (221x296, 25K)

discord/
=|+|=|600|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 4.jpg (225x225, 18K)