Ideal woman

what your ideal woman bros. looks, personality, whatever. describe her as if she were real

Attached: 1552963268188s.jpg (250x200, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she loves me, isnt a slut and have a nice ass

The looks tend to change by the day with minor variations (mainly just dealing with color, sometimes body type), but right now, something similar to pic related.

Personality
>hard working and dedicated
>compassionate and self-sacrificing
>kind and caring
>good with children, strong mothering instincts
>fun loving and passionate
>calming and introspective

Attached: 1552840481614.jpg (768x768, 189K)

obsessively into me, has no friends, depressed, extra shy

but she doesnt exist.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-10-05-34.png (1024x577, 262K)

She has a personality that is exactly like mine except she doesn't pick her nose in private

>oneitis, ideal girl is real
Dark hair, blue eyes, high cheek bones, fit - chubby, beflre 5'5 and educated. Preferably introverted or willing to insist on my inclusion in extroverted activity. Likes art and reading.

>cute
>skinny
>white
>loves me
Cute butt is a bonus

Has a feminine penis and forces me to do various fun things cuz I'm a lazy bum

I guess personality-wise she would be shy, smart, kind, want children, act cutesy at times, and be somewhat dependent on me.
Physically, she would have a cute voice, cute face, short height (4'11-5'4), curly hair, thin, young looking, and of course would be white.

If I could marry someone even somewhat like that I would probably believe in God again, since the existence of God would be the only way something like that could occur.

Tfw never will be anyone's ideal woman

Attached: 1553230843128.jpg (270x269, 20K)

Blonde with big titties and child bearing hips

Let me guess: too chubby, ugly face, or non-white?

She's a nice semi-conservative Polish girl who felt like she didn't fit in anywhere in Europe because she hates drinking. She's not always the most talkative, but around me she is so comfortable that there's rarely a silent moment between us. She always pushes me to better myself, while managing to have the patience of a goddess. She's got wit and loves puns, and will always try to out-pun me. She's not exactly a submissive pushover, but still dreams of being a housewife with many children. Enjoys going out on dates, but otherwise would rather stay inside and read or draw. Likes the goth aesthetic, but hates the drug use and satanism. Dresses in a lot of black, wears decorative cross jewelry on special occasions. Really enjoys old goth bands like Siouxsie and the Banshees, or The Sisters of Mercy.

Physically, she's 5'1", around 180 lbs., with huge J-cup tits that she's embarrassed about and tries to hide. Naturally dark brown/black hair, with green eyes. Very pale

tl;dr big tiddy goth gf

Pretty good taste, though 180 Ibs is way too heavy for 5'1. That's a BMI of 34, which is considered obese.

>That's a BMI of 34, which is considered obese.

Your point?

Attached: 1465497461683.jpg (907x1280, 327K)

She was never in a relationship, never even kissed or held hands same as me because she didn't want to settle for some vapid norman. We only met somewhere through dumb luck since neither of us goes outside very much at all. She doesn't smile much apart from when we're together. She loves to hug and cuddle and just wants to spend all the time she has together, then it's like she's the happiest person in the world.
Then maybe together we can encourage eachother to self improve, work out, learn and read stuff. Perhaps we would grow to be functional enough to start a family some day but being pseudo NEETs until our families die and we neck ourselves would be fine too I suppose.

Lookswise I guess skinny(fit), don't care much about chest size just don't like too big, pale skin, blonde or dark hair, cute butt again, not too big and cleanly/hygienic.

I have come to terms with the fact that she doesn't exist.

lets see

-Hispanic with sexy latin accent
-sadomasochist
-good partner emotionally, intellectually, and professionally (don't need a supergenius because I know I'm not)
-drags me into stupid/fun shit
-long flowing hair (yeah I know it's a bitch to maintain but we're talking about fantasies here)
-big hips and ass
-good second opinion
-views that we can bounce off of to improve both
-is hardcore during the day but comfy and loving during the night
-likes me for who I am but knows full well I can achieve better once she gets to know me
-emotions on her sleeve, I have a weird knack for understanding her and -we converse often both in casual or intense (in more ways than one) situations and both come out better for it
-sometimes wants to be the mommy sometimes wants me to be the daddy
-hobbies in anime/manga/weeaboo video games/isekai/history/music and hobbies I never even heard of before
-best friend as well
-shares her girl friends with me (again fantasy)
-Futanari complete with fully functioning pussy, balls, and big penis (fantasy)

that's from the top of my head

Quiet
6'0
Light skinned
Curly hair
Has a general idea of future pursuits
Doesn't smile a lot
Semi-fit (just enough that I want to join her)
Big ol butt pls

>looks
cute smile and nice hair
>personality
someone who I can get along with

describe:just a friend

This.
Tomoko is my waifu

Attached: 1553171252284.gif (200x200, 227K)

5'6"-6'3"
Hispanic/White
400 pounds+ minimum, no limit on weight
shoulder length curly hair (blonde or brunet)
waist to hip ratio of 0.7 and below
90"+ hips
knows how to cook very well
mobile despite her weight
optimistic and harmonic presence
feminine and likes to where poka dot dresses and long skirts
8 inch deep vagina
hungry for my semen to be on/in her at least every 3 days
110+ iq
thick smooth thighs and ass, so smooth that when she bends over she can form a heart just with her thighs and ass like pic related
loyal and down to earth
as fertile as her weight allows
willing to allow me be within a polygamous relationship with a stacy or stacylite in case my ideal women can't bear any children

Attached: 8cfb3aa0e949dbf83c7ded1e8af21c8f.jpg (539x751, 80K)

discord
=|+|=|364|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 24.jpg (552x414, 52K)

Not her but all of that describes me.

I guess none. I'd be probably better on my own. Plus no woman wants to have any business with me whatsoever.

Attached: 4893_rJozazWm.png (600x600, 731K)

>late teens/early 20s
>white
>light freckles
>medium length brown/blonde hair
>blue/green eyes
>5'2
>100 lbs
>average size tits/ass/hips
>mildly autistic
>shy
>sweet
>clingy
>loyal
>warm nasally voice
>cries easily
>loves kissing/cuddling/holding hands
>sexually submissive but isn't into being hurt or degraded or any freaky shit, has a breeding fetish
>centrist/left leaning
>pic related type sense of humor

Attached: IMG_0184.jpg (750x658, 64K)

there's still hope. see though rare, men like that exists.

The only things I can really say I match on that list are height and maybe IQ (never been tested).

>white
>clingy
>shy/awkward
>cute and friendly personality
>brunette
>not overweight

Attached: 0E4550F3-057D-4865-8857-E55449E08789.jpg (487x386, 34K)

discord
=|+|=|488|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)

Doesn't exist. Sorry buddy.

Attached: 1553107630050.png (702x486, 94K)

>brown skin
>curly hair
>nice boobs and/or butt
>not fat
>not judgmental towards me, my interests and problems
>supportive
>loves me as much as I love her
>won't think of other guys and girls in a romantic or sexual way, so wouldn't even think of cheating
>interested in a bunch of topics and wants to educate me about them
>easy and/or fun to talk to, doesn't nag but likes a good debate
>wants to get married
>doesn't work, lets me do the cooking
>doesn't want to live in a huge house with a whole bunch of clutter [eg- touristy knick knacks, useless pieces of furniture and the like]
>doesn't yell
>doesn't swear often
>tells me what's wrong instead of saying the typical "nothing" when asked about it
>strange, but in a way that's cool or endearing

>White
>Brunette
>5'6
>virgin
>catholic

Basically non existent lelz

Attached: 1552892153101.png (633x758, 293K)

That's me except I'm not clingy but it will never be me because you faggots are mean as fuck

if you are real and not larp then youre definitely wife material anonette

get ready for thirsty fags

Attached: 90s anime girl.jpg (720x892, 77K)

BBW Korean mommy

Attached: 1553153821252.jpg (1019x1440, 485K)

Yeah virgin catholics. Never heard of those before.

Exists, at my uni. Doubt she would like me back tho

Yeah also waiting for incels that call me roastie attention whore just because I said I'm female

>doesn't exist
>at least 10,000,000 women in america under 23 who fit every criteria
they do exist, they just don't want anything to do with him

discord/
=|+|=|601|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 5.jpg (344x307, 35K)

>likes me
>Chinese
>not ugly
>in my uni
>exists