How do I become a shizo? Can I even become one?

How do I become a shizo? Can I even become one?

Attached: 1518013445827s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Schizo here. You don't want to.

But it sounds fun.

I'm not a schizo but I like pretending I am

shitzus are a good dog and everyone should want to be one but im afraid with current scientific knowledge that isn't possible, even if so your reduced brain power would clearly render you an entirely different person thus nullifying the purpose of transforming into a dog

also this

get fucked snowflake lol

Sure it's a badge for the cool kids club. Imagine all the cool things you'll do once you're a schizo!

If you want to be equally delirious try frying your brain \

it sounds fun to live in your own head. your little nigger ass probably thinks it's some kind of ultra good escapism. but in reality you'll just be another bumbling crazy constantly deteriorating until they suit you up and lock you up, regularly experiencing extreme unsettling paranoia, etc isn't fun.

This method has had a good success rate.

Attached: bec91f59cfafdd3597a044a2c89d6e2476bebe786cecb825d581f879f6881162.png (1600x5000, 1.71M)

I bet it is. I have a friend that is one and his experience with it is pretty chill and mellow. He meditates a lot and thinks he talks with souls and the universe and had some supernatural powers. He gets a lot of neetbux to just sit around and be a comfy neet playing vidiya and watching shit all day.

Use Psychedelics. It has the same effect.

do you want to? OP should do benadryl, that will give him his answer.

i got some pretty wild psychosis-like effects from staying up multiple nights on diet pills and binging skyrim, but it wasnt relaly fun to say the least at that point. actually it was kinda ok because i was pretty euphoric from the diet pills. nothing really cool about deluding yourself though. i thought the FBI, NSA, CIA etc were all networked with swat teams in an authoritarian triangle that propaganda kept hid from the public and secretly we're all living in poverty compared to the rest of the world just convinced that we have rights and stuff

>i thought the FBI, NSA, CIA etc were all networked with swat teams in an authoritarian triangle that propaganda kept hid from the public
you mean you don't actually believe this?

Op here I took lsd and now when I stay up long the walls and floor have some weird swishy effect.

i mean i sort of believe it. media makes the public fight a dummy left vs right war while they fill their coffers. that's pretty standard

but i mean like a full blown deception conspiracy where everything that was supposedly from other countries or the outside world was fabricated to keep us docile. and i was 100% certain in my assertion. like the fake moon landing but with everything ever "filmed" outside of the US

schizos are treated terribly, it's not a trend or something fun you pos.

>Americans really think other countries don't exist
lul

What do people say to you?

Sustain multiple blows to the head and start taking hallucinogens.

Schizo mode engaged.

no i do it's just that i thought everything that i supposedly saw was fake to trick me into believing that the US is the best country in the world when in actuality we're the worst like north korea pretty much and the SWAT teams were basically military police that would crack down on areas where people found out and kill everyone while calling it a protest on media

Try being involuntarily hospitalized for nothing but your diagnosis. I am not talking about online bullying you fucking fag. Cops will shoot you if they know you're psychotic even if you're not violent. You will never be taken seriously again, you will have all your rights taken away.

Oh I agree kinda with you they always tell us how good it is in our country and how free we are but then you would probably get arrested in my country for calling someone a jew online or something like that

Based and redpilled, these bluepilled goys know shit. They think being in the army is like CoD

>but i mean like a full blown deception conspiracy where everything that was supposedly from other countries or the outside world was fabricated to keep us docile. and i was 100% certain in my assertion. like the fake moon landing but with everything ever "filmed" outside of the US
oh i see. yeah thats pretty crazy lmao

My psychiatrist says I got my psychosis from doing acid and dxm. Is he just fucking with me?

no, he is right. you can even get it from something as minor as weed.

>no i do it's just that i thought everything that i supposedly saw was fake to trick me into believing that the US is the best country in the world
>SWAT teams were basically military police that would crack down on areas where people found out and kill everyone while calling it a protest on media
Thats exactly how it is.

Okay thanks I will try a lot of drugs.

>wanting to be a schizo
you think it will be fun for the hallucinations and having a pass to act however you want,
but the mental and emotional effects are dreadful and not a moment goes by where i have peace. and the delusions i take very seriously and i can barely see through them anymore, im not sure if they are real or not but i can recognize them

What hallucinations do you have?

to me i dont have sensory hallucinations, but when i am sitting with my eyes closed sometimes figures and creatures will appear in my mind's eye and act like they are going to stab me,
one time there was a fight between an angel and a demon and the angel was trying to protect me while the demon carried a knife coming for me, and i eventually realized its fake and they went away
other times they just do weird things like climbing down ladders and coming close to me
other times my mental voice becomes another person and tells me if i dont do something then my entire life is fucked and bad things will happen
so yeah. no real hallucinations just a fucked up thoughts

sounds like fun user. I want hallucinations

this is not how it is
that's just called being a welfare leech
it's independent of schizophrenia

this is precisely how it is
hate speech isn't free speech, nigger

Weed. It brought out schizophrenia in my uncle

Attached: 20190322_011526.jpg (164x175, 18K)

I smoked weed a few times and I became very paranoid that one time but now when I look back at it it was fun and I want to become paranoid again

its not fun when you feel like you are constantly in danger
i used to desire schizophrenia before all this began occurring and now that i'm experiencing symptoms that are similar to schizophrenia, well, i wouldn't have it any other wAY

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

So how did you get it. wow maybe you are me from the future

i noticed a change after one acid trip
mind you, i was no stranger to acid, i'd had maybe 20 trips before this in my life.
it's when you want it to stop, your mind, but it doesnt, it keeps playing tricks on you, and the entities use your mind as a playground
if you want this then do as much acid and weed as possible, isolate yourself, and do things to drive yourself crazy such as repeated music and never actually become focused on anything, then you'll begin to go crazy

Nice thank you user I will definitely try this.

Smoke lots of weed and force today to stay up for 72 hours at least once a week.

How is it even possible to stay up that long?

Please don't romanticize mental illnesses, the people that have them sure as fuck dont find them fun, in fact they suffer

you absolutely do not want this hell, OP. you will regret this with terror you never knew possible

Tell me the horror please

Idc I want to be a shizo it is really boring being shizo might be fun

Don't sit down

But I sit 99% of the day

>In 1964, Gardner, a high school student in San Diego, California, stayed awake for 264.4 hours
72 hours is nothing. You will feel good after a while.

Go fuck off back to tumblr to self-diagnose and brag to people, fucking obnoxious how even normie-tier retards want something to label themselves with to stand out. Are you that unattractive? Oh wait you posted an anime picture, I'm sure you are

To add to that, you remind me of some 15 year old kid who wants to seem edgy

I don't want a diagnosis. I would never go to some kike doctor who describes me some jew medicine. I just want to have some fund and hallucinating seems like it would be fun.

Then fucking take psychedelics? Are you that fucking daft? I want to fucking strangle you for wishing what I feel upon yourself you god damn retard. Go take LSD, go order some research chemicals, feeling like shit all the damn time isn't worth "fun hallucinations" jesus christ. No wonder you're an ugly anime posting virgin, even a schizo like me has standards and can get laid

I bet the jew medicin is the thing that give you schizophrenia

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGGOT YOU REDDITARDS ARE RUINING EVERYTHING GO FUCKING DIE YOU PIECE OFF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 123143454356.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>redditards
>tries to diagnose himself to stand out
Yeah no, just be born 6'5 and attractive like me? I'm not normie, just winning the genetic lottery in terms of looks. It's so simple to get sex dude, maybe try working out and cleaning up your ugly ass body instead of posting anime pictures and trying to develop awful mental illnesses

What if keep doing acid? I mean I'm no worse than those 300lb that keep eating fast food

You god damn fucking retard, if you were to do acid you'd have the "fun hallucinations" without feeling terrible all the time, and no I don't mean terrible like your false normie depression

Like I seriously imagine you as some 5'6 200 lb 110 IQ highschool dropout who has never even attempted to better himself, fucking ugly retard. I'd say kill yourself but that'd be better than being an ugly virgin for life, I guess

lol at the normie tier insults above like they mean anything to anyone here, but for real respect people with mental illnesses its not something cool or fun that can happen to you

Have sex, incel

Also,
>like they mean anything to anyone here
LMFAO as if being called a virgin doesn't hurt your ugly ass, I'm sure it stings knowing you'll never know the feeling. Shits so cash

Attached: 1549942514192.gif (607x609, 514K)

>ruin every relationship you have with people
>live in a constant state of panic and fear
>can't hold a job or go to school
>most likely going to end up homeless
Yea user. Sounds fun...

Attached: f3Gr1Ac.png (1102x967, 501K)

@51575022
I'm also 6'5, by the way. Would knock you out in one swift motion, and then fuck a girl within a few hours. Feels good to actually you know, have a chance with women LOL

Wrong, im just disgusted by underages running amok trying to play the normie moralfag game, ive had sex and didn't find it appealing now what?

How did you ruin your relationship with people?
I thought you would have a better relatiopnship since you always have crazy stories to tell.

:^)
Underage btw

Attached: xdlmaoredditkid.jpg (81x471, 4K)

must be ugly ass trash women

Nobody cares about your height monster kid, you constantly mentioning it makes it sound like its the only thing you got going for you

No honestly, I've been some very attractive girls. But shitposting aside, you really don't fucking want schizophrenia. Like said, you cannot function like a normal person, not even as well as you "robots" with babby tier depression

Yeah, and no one cares that you're ugly and unintelligent either. I mean, why else are you posting here? I just enjoy shitposting. I can easily have good success in real life, girls call me hot all the time and I'm in a good uni. What do you have going besides feeling persecuted on a forum for actual degenerates and wishing you had mental illnesses as an excuse for it?

Im not OP dumbass I tried to send my message for anyone here to not romanticize mental illnesses which you likely know nothing about and play the moralfag card, kys

Considering I'm actually diagnosed by a real doctor and take meds for it, I'd say I'm not romanticizing shit, I've been telling OP how terrible it is. Continue reading up on shit on webmd and thinking about how it's "so you omg"

I've convinced myself they want to destroy me. I end up being terrified of them and ghost most people I meet. Take it from an actual person that has it. You don't want it. Be grateful you don't have it

who wants to destroy you retard? fuck off with your shitty underageb&
I also take meds for a similar problem and its nothing to brag about on forums

>general depression
>similar problem
Yeah no, kill yourself tho

after you fucking niggerloving niggerboy

you know nothing about me or anyone here, you are a tall lanky monster but guess what some people wont be afraid of you, I fought taller dudes most of the time

>underageb&
I'm 23. I would never brag about my problem. I'm explaining to this normie fuck nugget why it's not fun having it

Lol wtf? No seriously, you wouldn't stand a chance. I've fought many people as well, and work out a lot. I also have taken a lot of boxing classes. There's literally 0 chance some fat retard on r9k could beat me in a fight, considering I've beaten up many strong and experienced fighters. Keep up the cope though
>hurr ur a lanklet!!!
Yeah, you know, I only have about a foot of reach on you and also more room to build muscle. You would get fucking destroyed retard, stop the LARP. If your only way to feel good about yourself being an ugly manlet with insecurities is to talk about how you could beat someone up on Jow Forums I don't know what to tell you.

but thats literally you, and im just saying. all this talk is meaningless btw I dont care if you say you fought experienced guys im still not afraid of you thats all im going let you know

>i-i-im not afraid of you!!!!
That's fucking easy to say on an anonymous image board, is it not? In person you wouldn't say shit. I'm sure you can barely function outside of your mom's house, let alone challenge someone a foot taller than you in good shape to a fight. I bet if it came down to it and you met me in person you'd stutter "you-you too!" and curl into fetal position and cry. Like what the fuck could you do? You'd maybe throw a few punches anime style, then get knocked the fuck out like the fat low IQ scum you are. If you're not good looking or tall, don't @ me kid. You'd never stand a chance. Maybe you could trick someone into diagnosing you with mental illnesses so you could have an excuse for acting like a complete dumb fuck, retarded manlet.

>this mad wall of text
lol stop projecting your insecurities like I said you know nothing about me I might lose but trust me im not afraid of you or anyone who has posted on Jow Forums for that matter, I come from a place people on average have tougher lives than your safe bubble of a neighborhood, people around here dont fuck around when they fight so go figure

Are you implying that I'm afraid of you? Or that I haven't grown up in a bad area? What is this cope? You haven't even denied being a fat retard manlet, so I guess I'm done "arguing" with you. Stay fat, stay dumb, and most of all, stay a virgin. Retard.

only dumb out of all of those, and good, the moralfag larper got tired thats all I needed

Why the hell would you want to become Schizoid? I have Schizoid personality disorder. Trust me, it's not something you want.

discord
=|+|=|321|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 11.jpg (364x440, 45K)

How is what he said moralfagging tho?

Attached: 1553156144547.png (311x278, 169K)

BECAUSE I AM BORED AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO

Then do charity work. Or invest. Or something productive for goodness sake.

I don't want to work. Working is boring

Just abuse amphetamine and high THC cannabis until you have a psychotic break. A couple benders 4+ days straight should do the trick.

discord/
=|+|=|582|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 12.jpg (456x620, 101K)

This. Once the bats start assaulting you on day 3 when you try to smoke a joint in peace you know you are on the right track. Also be afraid of your own thoughts. I didn't try it but I wonder what would happen if you'd mix in LSD.

tfw no schizo gf

add Makoroni#7777

Not again user stop asking this

Lots and lots of continuous abuse of psychedelics; I mean like LSD or shrooms several times a week for a couple months. That'll fuck you up good. Got a mate who went down this road and he's become damn near impossible to communicate with cause of his delusions. Still a very positive fellow but he won't stop talking about the meaning of machine elves and the giant eyeball he's always seeing looking at him from above.

Attached: 1542901613934.jpg (238x249, 7K)

Now that's what I am talking about.

thats not being schizo thats just being retarded and having all your brain cells killed off because of drugs

Some schizos are legitimately unable to work though. So imagine calling someone who is mentally and literally incapable of working a welfare leech.

Attached: 1549518278051.jpg (544x554, 37K)

Schizo usually refers to schizophrenia, most people don't even know what Schizoid is and would think of schizophrenia if you told them you had Schizoid PD. Aren't Schizoids usually pretty content with being Schizoid anyways?