Introverted girls are easy

>introverted girls are easy
>introverted girls are total freaks
>introverted girls are playing hard to get
How about guys like you just fuck off? We want nothing to do with you shallow pricks.

Attached: stabbingyouinmymind.gif (499x203, 487K)

Fuck you, cunt. I was minding my own business and you started antagonizing me over shit Chad says.

Will you marry me originally and unironically?

Speaking of introverts why do extroverted and introverted women mainly go for extroverted guys? Where are the extroverted girls with introverted boys? I thought they said opposites attract?

/Thread

If I wanted anything to do with you, I'd approach you. Why would I want to build a relationship with someone who has SHIT communication skills/probably way less experienced with social interaction than the average robot.

>gimme my manic pixie dream girl
WOMEN DON'T OWE YOU SHIT

This is why you don't go for chads, you bitch. If you really wanted someone who wasn't shallow, it would be the quiet guy who would respect your introversion. Unless you're just a complete hypocrite, I mean.

Fucking chad robot, is it possible? Im in awe. Introverted vaginas can continue cut themselves and suck a log from Andy Sixx.

For fuck's sake, go back to r/eddit. From your post alone I can tell you're so fucking new it hurts. Fuck off.

You forgot
>introverted girls are cute

>why do extroverted and introverted women mainly go for extroverted guys?
Women are more uniform in their tastes than men and it's generally men who project power. Even introverted men will have to keep up a charade of sociability and charisma.
>I thought they said opposites attract?
A cliche. Men and women are different enough as is.

>Where are the extroverted girls with introverted boys?
I had that happen to me. I became more extroverted later on and then became the one who banged the introvert girls

No, you better man the fuck up and fuck this introverted cunt instead of bullshitting about fucking reddit. Fucking rent free

I just want an introverted female friend. I already have a oneitis so not gonna try to hook up with you.

>and suck a log from Andy Sixx.
wrong board redditor.

Das rude mayne. I was just browsing threads, minding my own business when I saw this. I've never said anything close to any of those things.

Chad here. These fucking girls always get emotional the next day. Don't worry bout it man. She was way into it last night and I had to call of a night of Apex with my Bros just to go over there so she would stop texting me.

>tfw I'll never get a qt introverted gf because I want attention/love for a couple hours and then to be left alone again
I don't even have trouble getting laid or socializing, I just wish I had someone that I could be independent from and yet in the same vacinity as. Share meals, cuddle for bed, talk a couple hours a day when something important is on the mind.
>tfw all your favorite things to do aren't social
>tfw no bookworm gf to recommend and talk about books with

fuck off whores this site is for men not you whores
"if she breathes she's a thot"
-Gandhi

>I want attention/love for a couple hours and then to be left alone again
>I just wish I had someone that I could be independent from and yet in the same vacinity as.
Holy shit this.
>feel like socializing
>do so
>anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours later, I'll feel like being alone again
>will want to stay alone for the rest of the day at that point
>pretty much dread any sort of set plans to hang out with people
Fuck you too, brain.

>I thought they said opposites attract?
learn basic human biology retard

The worst is when you make plans with someone you actually want to hang out with
>2 hours from hang out time feel great
>1 1/2 hours start getting sucked into self
>30 minutes let and I realize I've spent an hour doing something that requires energy, don't want to spend more energy hanging out
>cancel plans to go out damn near last minute, friends feel like I'm an asshole that doesn't like them
I wish I could just do better to be honest

Yeah we can see that you don't want anybody bothering you. Nice strawman now gtfo my board.

Attached: 1540154057969.jpg (750x430, 28K)

iktf
>get really excited about it while making plans
>as set date draws nearer, gradually start to not want to go or do anything at all
>frequently cancel, and when I don't, I frequently regret not cancelling because I so often get tired of it and want to go home and be by myself within an hour or two
The worst part is knowing I'll probably be alone forever because of this, the fact that, like you, I think I'd want to be with someone similar, and that I'm really shy/anxious on top of this shit, oh AND a fucking shut-in loser with no job. I envy normalfags.

Thankfully I have a job that forces me to have some sort of rigid schedule and socializing.
See truck drivers every day with less socual skills, gives me hope that I may be normal one day

nice job on the trips my guy

Problem with introverted girls is they're too easy to be honest

>implying that what women want is relevant, ever
you're just a walking womb, cunt. know you're place

Yeah that's good. I gotta stop trying to find something I can do online with no tech skills and just get a graveyard shift job somewhere.

>I'm a girl tee-hee

Die in a fire, cunt.

Introverted girls arent easy, it's hard to get them talking to you at all. But shyness is seen as cute in females, go figure.

Introverted girls never existed user.

Attached: kill yourself and myself.jpg (1024x875, 79K)

Thx, user. Sadly, trips butter no parsnips and I still don't have an introverted female friend.

i like qt introverted girls, but why cant they ever like me?

Attached: 4DBD4301-B33B-4C23-803E-25247C64032D.png (509x619, 8K)