What are you supposed to be doing right now instead of browsing Jow Forums? You can trust me, I won't tell on you

What are you supposed to be doing right now instead of browsing Jow Forums? You can trust me, I won't tell on you.

Attached: 1552937860377.png (212x200, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I should be waiting for class. Maybe doing homework.

Changing the cat litter but I'm too comfy

sleeping or looking for a job. christ

should be doing my homework for my 2pm class tomorrow

I should be working on a rough draft outline for a COMM speech.
I just don't care about it.

Finishing my resume and catching up on sleep

>What are you supposed to be doing right now instead of browsing Jow Forums?
Playing Armored Core 2.

Sleeping. I just spent 3 hours trying to finish my academic appeal draft.... it is 22 pages double spaced font 12 TNR and I still have another section to write. Im just tired and sad all the time about it, so sleeping is hard.

Its 2 am so sleeping or jerking off

I should be working.
pls don't tell

sleeping

origin

Sleeping. I wish I had more willpower.

I have 17 hours left to finish an endocrinology report. fuark lads work is gonna take 5 of those hours and I've been up for 15 hours already doing nothing.

Not drinking and destroying my soul with this bullshit

studying for two tests that more than likely will decide if i stay at this school or not

It's friday afternoon and I'm fucked from my first week wage slaving. I made like $1000. This is exactly where I'm supposed to be.

Maybe I should go play a video game instead. This place is ugly.

>first week wage slaving. I made like $1000.
Where do you live that a first job pays $1000/week?

At work, hating life. Graveyard shift isn't much fun...

Learning Estonian

studying and sleeping.
every time I tell myself "I have to be in bed by 2:30 regardless of what I still haven't done yet" I stay up at least 2 hours later.

memorizing lines for a play im in

Attached: JohnMcCancer.jpg (258x402, 29K)

Miks ?

discord
=|+|=|491|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 21.jpg (221x296, 25K)

discord
=|+|=|637|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

if it's friday afternoon that means he's somewhere in australia and $1000 is roughly $300 USD

Well I am starting a new job on Monday so I dont actually have anything pressing I need to do until then

Just gonna keep hanging out with my gf and her family (and keep cumming deep in her pussy)

Studying, showering, and/or sleeping. Have a test in 6 hours.

I trust that you wouldnt tell on me. I am supposed to be doing my homework especially when I called in sick today for not having it.

I should make myself something to eat, watch a few JoJo episodes and study Japanese for a bit. Will probably do that after I finish my tea. Being a NEET is a tough life sometimes.

Attached: 1551741874455.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

wasting time at work

a poo but im holding it in to post here

Should be working, but too wasted to care

Should be doing homework in study hall, but don't really care about school anymore.

I'm in the study hall too. I should be doing math homework or something, but my professor is slow and homework isn't due for another two weeks.

Attached: basedman.jpg (1480x987, 141K)

My nigga.
Im in the middle of training and should be learning stuff, but since its Friday and I dont really have any responsibilities yet, I literally just clocked in and went back to my car to chill and shitpost. Hell, Ive been sitting here for almost 4 hrs and planning to "go to lunch."
If they ever find out I'll be in some serious trouble, but fuck walking around mindlessly without having something to do.

packing my shit up so i dont miss the bus home