Normalfags would rather fawn over and feel sorry for a dog that died relatively peacefully in it's teens than the...

Normalfags would rather fawn over and feel sorry for a dog that died relatively peacefully in it's teens than the countless suffering people in the world.

Attached: bullshit.jpg (720x960, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

barkpost.com/discover/puppycam-catches-thief/
discord
discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dog cared

dog > those assholes

fuck em

What's with normalfags and pets anyway?

police dogs are considered the same as officers and get the same rights of burial
wypipo baka

Cared? Cared about what, the food his owners gave him?
barkpost.com/discover/puppycam-catches-thief/

Everyone is suffering, should we all commit mass suicide over it?

Fuck them kids

>the countless suffering people in the world.
Don't pretend you care about billions of faceless and nameless people that you know nothing about.

whats even more funny is they mourn over their dog but immediately after eat a bacon sandwich, which contains pig, and a pig is a more intelligent animal than a dog

any retard who mourns over a dog but isnt vegan is a delusional hypocrite. honestly normies deserve to rot in hell, i have no sympathies for them

Attached: pig eye tumor.png (1154x648, 1.04M)

>awwww the poor doggo pupper snooper booper floofer :'(
>*eats burger*
>*kicks rooster*

Attached: omg my furbaby so cute.jpg (1067x1700, 157K)

Who cares which animal is more intelligent? Dogs are generally considered cuter.

Just go to /an/ and you'll see this same retarded bullshit. Dogs are practically treated as honorary humans, and farm animals of comparable intelligence are treated like dirt. I have nothing against dogs by default, but the sheer amount of worship normalfags give them retroactively makes me start to hate them.

>Who cares which animal is more intelligent?
Intelligent people. When you look at a dog you see basic facial features that vaguely represent a human child, so you think it's cute and you don't think about anything rationally. Who gives a shit if pigs and chickens are much smarter than people usually think, they aren't conventionally cute so they're worthless to normalfucks like you.

you are what you aha
>I have said to corruption, thou art my father,.... Not to the corruptible seed, of which he was begotten; nor to the corruption or purulent matter of his boils and ulcers, and the worms his flesh was now clothed with

Never understood why Americans are so obsessed with death. Why do this huge ritual for something that happens all the time and is completely normal.
Being sad about the cycle of life and death is absolute normie-tier.
Just bury or burn the corpse and be done with it.

Attached: 1552814642462.png (500x561, 178K)

I am thinking about it rationally. I value cuteness in non-human animals over intelligence.

The overwhelming majority of people I have met in life have been utter cunts. Dogs>people

>I value cuteness in non-human animals over intelligence.
Why is this, if you value animals as companions?

That's like saying I can't enjoy goods made by third world exploitation if I care about my friends or some shit. What the fuck do I care about them? They're strangers. The pig is some random animal I don't know.

I've met a lot of cunty dogs, too.

>and a pig is a more intelligent animal than a dog
so what? a human is more intelligent than a pig, but you don't care about them either retard. that's not how people form emotional attachments you absolute blithering moron.

>I value cuteness in non-human animals over intelligence

cool, so in principle you arbitrarily value the life of someone if they please you. what if i arbitrarily didn't value your life and decided to rape and kill you for my amusement?

how would that be any different than what meat eaters do?

honestly anyone who isn't vegan is such a delusional hypocrite it fucking hurts

So why do the normalfag civilians and other police in the OP image care about that dog so much? They weren't his handler, they're just sad because:
>oh nooooo a cute puppy dog died :((

That were cunty becausw their cunt owners didnt train them/dont give them enough opportunity to exercise.

human beings mourn their dead in ceremony. are you a communist?

>they don't have emotions or understand what's going on anyway

Attached: cow crying before slaughter.jpg (1080x1350, 126K)

Don't expect Jow Forums autists to understand basic human empathy.

that dog served more people and did more good than most people around the world who just randomly kick the bucket, you know.

Stop projecting. I really care about this world. So much so that I want it destroyed. The knot must be ripped apart. The suffering can't continue.

modern scale factory farming and animal testing is absolutely disgusting. even the nazis banned it

The worst part is that even if they didn't have emotions, they are still housed and killed in extremely inhumane ways. The gluttonous normalfags are okay with this however because they love their carcinogenic factory farm meat pumped full of extra hormones so much.

>that dog served more people
>actually believing that the police serve and protect

Conditions are far, far worse than prisoners faced in concentration camps or Soviet gulags.

Attached: free_range.jpg (1000x500, 130K)

Good luck on that. fuck you, fuck unknown suffering people/animals that probably would piss on you, fucking dog burials. Shit thread, you cant do anything about it you fucking faggot, cry more

yeah yeah the police are the private security of the government deep state industrial hypercomplex blah blah yadda yadda. but a good percentage of people who join do so because they believe in justice and want to enforce peace. you can't blame them for it. and they train the dogs very well. have you ever seen a police dog in action? they work hard as fuck. i would salute a dog over some terrorist any day.

out of sight out of mind, unfortunately.
it's always weird to see people chime in and claim you're some kind of a soft pussy for finding it repulsive and evil

>awww the cute doggie died ='(((
>pigs are ugly and stupid, i dont care about them because they dont entice emotions out of me like dogs do

i cant wait for ai to burn the world. honestly an apocalypse cant come soon enough

Attached: piggy.png (1632x918, 1.57M)

The only one upset here is you.

>mention anything nice about chickens in a non food context
>"LE CHICKEN TENDIES MAYMAY AM I FITTING IN YET GUYS!!?? xD"

Every. Time. Some animals are more equal than others.

Attached: redemption.png (1280x720, 1.52M)

When I want intelligence in a companion I will seek the company of another human.
I clearly specified 'non-human animals'.

>normalfags are capable of feeling empathy for multiple situations
Fixed that for you

>non-human animals

how do you discern what is human or not? niggers were slaves for hundreds of years, and they weren't considered human by law. the same as women, women and niggers literally werent considered human

what happens if i dont consider you human?

>honestly an apocalypse cant come soon enough
If it ever does happen, there will be no salvation for anyone. This place and everyone in it is rotten to the core. People will act ruthlessly and step on those they claim to love to achieve their goals, and not feel an ounce of shame. The majority of people fuel their bodies on the products of large scale industrialized animal torture/death camps. There's nothing beautiful about life here.

the greatest utility a pig has is being turned into bacon.

>what if i arbitrarily didn't value your life and decided to rape
Why would you rape him, then?

And they have zero (0) empathy for animals that don't remind their subconscious of the facial shape of a human child.

because i arbitrarily decided to, in the same way that meat eaters arbitrarily decide to financially support the rape, enslavement, torture and murder of billions of sentient animals for their amusement

simply put, it pleases me, so its morally justified because im stronger

Attached: FoieGrastherearend.jpg (540x360, 28K)

nah, just wanted to make you sure this was a shit thread and you nor 10 million robots could end any suffering except neck yourself. THE SUFFERING WHYYYY

Scientifically not legally.
>what happens if i dont consider you human?
I won't seek your company.

>creating unnecessary evolutionary qualifiers
How's that high horse feel?

The reason why normalfags don't care about the irrefutable suffering of factory farm animals is because they don't have to see it. Often, they refuse to see it. They push it to the back of their minds because tasty hormone enhanced meat is more important. Gluttony is the first world's greatest sin.

Are you done lad? Just buy a boxing bag in future.

pigs kill those all the time cause they don't know how to fucking shoot. I don't know why they're tripping

>tasty hormone enhanced meat is more important
If you acknowledge this, why don't you do the same?

I don't know why white people have such an unhealthy relation with dogs. It's an animal. It doesn't care about you. It hangs around your house because you feed it and raise it there. It doesn't know anything else.

If your cucked dogs could taste freedom, they'd leave in an instant.

>I don't know why white people have such an unhealthy relation with dogs.
humans like dogs because they are sensitive loyal companions
>It's an animal. It doesn't care about you.
dogs care
>It hangs around your house because you feed it and raise it there.
it hangs around because it forms a bond with you as not only its provider but its protector and leader
>It doesn't know anything else.
it knows that it is lost without a leader
>If your cucked dogs could taste freedom, they'd leave in an instant.
>cucked dogs
i have nothing for this but hearty laughter

>I really care about this world. So much so that I want it destroyed.
Oh, I see, you're 16.

>inhumane ways
>of killing a non-human
>even if the animals are mentally defunct, it's still horrible
Why don't you start complaining about how factory farmed wheat is all bunched up in a small space, then wheat grains are stored under billions of other grains in a big tube?

I care more about a German shepherd than a fucking nigger/chink/sandnigger dying

Attached: 1igo9f.jpg (510x546, 54K)

Nigga pigs and dogs are not the same thing. Pigs may be more intelligent but dogs are considered "mans best friend". They aren't the same species. Pigs are filthy. They roll around in mud and eat their own children. Pigs will eat literally ANYTHING you can feed them. A woman in Russia was literally eaten by a pig.
Dogs are our companions. They are useful and loyal. Moreso than a pig.

>far worse than prisoners faced in concentration camps
I mean Auschwitz had a kino, a pool, AND a brothel. So it's kinda hard to get better conditions than that

discord
=|+|=|453|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

Dogs are for faggots.

>sensitive loyal companions
they don't know these concepts because they are brainlet animals

>dogs care
About food, water and fucking female dogs. Not you. They play fetch with your autistic ass because they think it's food or will get food if they bring the stick back.

>it hangs around because it forms a bond with you as not only its provider but its protector and leader
So you're saying it hangs around because you give it food and shelter and it's afraid of you because you'll punish it if it fucks up?

>it knows that it is lost without a leader
It knows it won't get any food without. Dogs are retards who can't survive in the wild. Hence why I said they're cucked. Humans turned the poor bastards into beta numales. Dogs are the soibois of the animal kingdom.

discord/
=|+|=|592|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 22.jpg (236x234, 21K)

Yeah, I don't get it OP. I also see an older woman that pushes two little dogs around in a baby carriage and its fucking crazy.

This includes you too, so kill yourself soon

>why do you like one animal (dog) and not treat the others same?? (pigs, cow, etc.)
>why do you like one race (white) and not like or treat the other same?? (shitskins, niggers, etc.)

not really that hard to understand lol

if white people didn't treat dogs so well they also wouldn't treat you so well

Attached: 1.png (658x849, 1.36M)

>Intelligence dictates who you should and shouldn't care about

Ah, yes. Babies should be ignored while we focus solely on sucking the dick of 150+ iq normies

>150+ iq normies
what
that's the 99.75 percentile

i like dogs when they're affectionate, i don't give a shit about more intelligent animals if they act like shitheads

Yeah but so do stupid as fuck officers. They get a hero burial with dozens of saluting officers. Like the female police officer in St Louis recently. Off duty this married police officer goes to the apartment of an on duty police officer (not her husband) at midnight and they are drinking and playing russian roulette. She loses and dies and she gets a heros burial just because she was police

>Funerals are an American concept
After 13 years of coming to this website, you'd think I would have seen all the dumbest shit posted already. Thanks for the entertainment user.

people that can empathize with other humans empathize with dumb beasts that they can relate too.
most animal crazy people are rather unstable and retarded

>a dog
That's a cop, you fuck. Service dogs are tight with their partners.

>Dog worked all his life
>suffering teens didnt

Attached: SPekwps.jpg (311x326, 12K)

well played original user

Attached: 1535493587475.png (196x300, 126K)

That's white people for you. They treat dogs like people it's so pathetic

the typical criticism is actually that americans are divorced from death. we have hardly any funerary tradition, mostly we just get it over with. we all go to care facilities to die instead of dying with our family and we're removed wrapped up, sometimes even hidden in special hospital cots that look like empty beds so nobody else sees. also in our movies and how meaningless we make death of our enemies.