Tfw sissies only get pumped and dumped

>tfw sissies only get pumped and dumped

Attached: 1545467764566.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Yup, happened to me. Thought I met a dude who was going to love me and help me transition. Fucked me for a couple months then discarded me.

That's what happens when you base your entire life around your fetish.

Attached: 1540101955105.gif (450x254, 1.79M)

That's how homosexuality works.

>tfw no sissy boi to play games with and then pump and dump

let me pump and dump you bareback

I hate people like you. Don't you know that effeminate bottoms have feelings and want love too? Why do you treat us like trash?

not him, but its probably because you make it so easy to

>Why do you treat us like trash?

You have to be pretty debased to put stuff up your ass. Its a sign of certain mental illness.

>met sissy
>tried to help him and give him love
>don't even pressure him into sex
>ghosts me
>couple months later cops show up at my door, he claims I raped him despite us both being virgins
>thankfully the case is thrown out but still

I thought I found the love of my life... I didn't do anything wrong...

You're so fucking bigoted omg
yes I'm gay. Having sex and being the bottom feels GOOD. so fuck you

I'll try giving you some love while we fuck, but I'm too emotionally numb to feel caring and loving

>Having sex and being the bottom feels GOOD.

Don't get me wrong, I play with my ass too, but even I know its pretty absurd and unnatural.

>thought I found the love of my life
>didn't do anything wrong
Well you thought wrong gayboi. Try not getting emotionally attached to everyone who dumps semen into you.

This is part of the reason I won't even bother with guys, homosexers are very fickle. Half of us have one foot in the closet til the grave, or prefer woman and only use men to satisfy our cock lust. Just look at the fag threads on gif, most of the guys that experiment do so with complete strangers and are only looking for quick and easy no strings attached cock.

Because we're prison gay, we're just here to have sex and that's how it is for most sissies. Fags like you are weird for me because I don't really want a boyfriend but if some homo got clingy with me I'd entreat him probably, but then again I wouldn't really see it as a equal relationship, more like a parent-child one, if that makes sense (no pedo).

thats why you never go full sissy. hold on to some masculinity just in case. dont turn into a fetish

Where are you from cute little one.

because they are only cute as long as they look like girls. past 20 years old they already look like shit, especially trannies

sissy, tranny, boywife, all that shit refers to a time frame, not a person, not a personality, not a life project, not something sustainable and long term. you need to stop letting your fetishes run your life.

So nobody will ever want to love someone like me?

Because all the hormones and toxins you've been shoving into your body fuck with your brain and make you into a histrionic retard. You will happily cheat in a heartbeat if the opportunity arises and you are attracted to the guy.

I learned this lesson the hard way when I was first cheated on by a transgirl/"sissy". Been a pump & dumper ever since. Wouldn't consider it any other way. It's what you deserve.

Attached: 1552352918953.png (850x772, 587K)

Dont listen to anyone else in this thread who's putting you down. You do deserve love and you are beautiful. Thank you gn

Poor thing. Don't let that break your heart. Any relationship is going to take some work, and a lot of them are doomed to fail even when both halves want it to work. You're going to have to kiss some frogs to find a prince.

Lets not joke around, you fags dont have any other purposes.

Lmao no

You turned yourself into a talking walking fetish, so most people interested in you will be out of lust, and only for the timespan where your fuckability level is decent, if you had any to begin with.

You want love? Start being a person. Start expressing all aspects of yourself, not just lust.

Pic related is how your life has and will play out. You should have just chosen to be a normal gay guy instead of fetishizing your entire life and becoming an unloveable histronic moron that will look like spoiled cottage cheese when you turn 30.

Attached: 1548899260727.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

I think I'm probably just going to try to man up, already come off hrt and cut off most my hair. My experience with him really soured me on the whole idea.

Why are you going to hate us all based on one experience? :(

I just want a nice, monogamous relationship with a man I love and will live with forever. Is that too much to ask for?

why would people in the future go digging up graves for no real reason?

>every cell in body got y chromosome
>i'am a gurrl
what a retard

You can't produce children, so you're only useful for pump and dump. You'll always be an inferior product that people will only temporarily pursue for pleasure.

transgirls ARE girls they are just different from girls that have vaginas.

but can you actually prove it?

Your existence is worth less than nnothing, you contribute nothing at all to this world and base your entire life around your degenerate fetish. You have nobody but yourself to blame for being such a huge faggot

Yes, you're asking for something completely unnatural.

>he thinks sissy is the same as tranny
baka

they are mentally ill men who are biologically male.

Nothing about love between two people is unnatural.

The defining trait of a female is that they can become pregnant and produce children.
Pretending to be a girl doesn't magically give the ability to function as a female.

Romantic love is only natural for the purpose of reproduction. Anything other than that is just an unnatural distortion of that.

You better not give up, there are better guys out there who would like you as you are.

I would like one to cherish him, but they don't exist here

So are girls that are born infertile or had their fertility removed not female then????

Then why am I still alone?

Maybe youre just not letting anyone in, I know if I was where you were id give you an chance. You seem very nice.

Do you think anybody gives enough of a shit about your mental illness to try to decipher whether you're a tranny or a trap or whatever? They're all faggots you dumbass

They're dysfunctional females, but since they still have a uterus and vagina they're still female.
Also I specifically said "defining trait" as opposed to "only trait" to specifically avoid retarded exceptions like that, but you being a retard clearly have no reading comprehension or critical thinking skills.

I live in the midwest, everyone nice on this board is always in europe it feels like.

if you are born male then you are man, if you are born female you are woman, homosexuality is just a gigacope.

>i'd date someone because they seemed nice on a couple anonymous Jow Forums posts!
hmm... could this be....histronic???

Don't listen to him, trannies are notorious for using brainwashing and peer pressure to make other trannies. That asshole doesn't care what will make you happy, he only wants to brainwash more people to make more trannies.
These monsters exploit other peoples mental vulnerabilities in order to convince them to mutilate themselves to create more sex toys for them. Don't listen to their insane propaganda.

Im East Coast US, there's fucking no good qt Sissy / Trap girls over here where I am and it bums me out. Ive only been able to get the real girls

Also no. I care about people you scumfuck asshole. Sorry youre so self-deluded and wallowing in degenerative pessimism faggot. Im not some pro-tranny shill. People can be whatever the fuck they want to be

If you cared about people then why are you trying to push a mental illness on them that will likely lead to them committing suicide?
If you're not a pro-tranny shill then why are shilling pro-tranny propaganda?

most of people doing peer pressuring in those discords, seem to avoid transitioning themselves and from doxing pics seem to look like a slightly more adapted chris chan with a bugmen beard.

>tfw no man will love you because you're a tranny

Attached: 1549589796481.png (417x511, 344K)

Because its what you deserve for being a subhuman, eh~?

Attached: 648_6MuXpfFz.png (600x600, 588K)

Im literally not pushing it on them. Im just telling them to be who they want to be and that people would love them for who they are. I could give fuck all about someones gender identity.

Not because you're a tranny, but because being a tranny also makes you a histronic cheater. Sorry dude.

thats sorta like telling schizophrenic hes a bird before advising him to jump off a tall building.

That's what happens when you go for chad.

I'm a virgin. I never cheated on anybody. I just want to be loved.

Attached: 1551382152097.jpg (500x708, 36K)

This is a very different situation comrade.

I agree with you, but how do I get out of this? I transitioned when I was 22, now I am 28 and want to detransition. But all my new friends and work only know me as this. How do I transition again?

You will cheat.

Why are you so sure of this?

You wont cheat

in inability to find gf, you reduced yourself to playing retarded farce, ya cant go against your own nature nigga, that nature being a weak man who should strife to become strong, not to bring every other man down to his level out of fear.

>being a tranny for 6 entire years and then suddenly deciding you want to go back

literally same feeding someone delusion until he kills himself.

Yes, I moved and cannot get hormones anymore where I live, it made me realize that I will never be a real woman even if I keep taking hormones. Now I just want to stop.

hang yourself, the absolute filth of society

so you already stopped then?

So you're assuming they're gonna kill themselves. Thats pretty fucked user. I think theyll be fine

If you waited until after 20 to transition you were a fetishist anyway.

You said "you should have just been a normal gay guy" but a sissy pretty much is that
Either way I'm not OP, so it's not "my mental illness"

Trannies aren't the evil boogeymen, most of the discord fuckers like reiko are just sociopathic trolls. Reiko isn't a tranny at all, he just likes to trick other people into suffering.

The stats are that over 50% of MTFs attempt it at least once. Ignoring suicide is EXTREMELY irresponsible and very misogynistic!

>thought he was going to help you be a degenerate

Christ, who WANTS to help someone chemically mutilate themselves. Hashanah.

begin lifting weights unless you completely chemically castrated your body is a natural factory for testosterone, to fix imbalance back to norm better get prescription to bring hormones to normal level so you can function again.
and stop giving a shit what coworkers think it really cant get any worse so just fuck it.

Yes, about two months ago. I am on the edge of detransitioning or trying to find hormones anywhere so I do not need to embarrass myself to friends or coworkers.

Based.
Fight on user. To live is to struggle and find meaning. To become stronger than the one we were yesterday each day at a time!
Godspeed!

Attached: 7.jpg (600x640, 323K)

Whatever you say pal. Im bored with arguing about it, believe what you want.

you need to learn to contract your anal muscles to trap him by his penis so he cant leave

so you say you want to stop, but to me it just sounds like youre trying to cope. youre not longer able to easily get something you once liked, and now because of that you decided that you dont want it anyways.

I think my hormones are at a pretty normal level, my cum is white again, I get hard super easily with a high sex drive, Ive been growing a lot of muscle back naturally, and my beard came back even though I lasered it off before. All in just two months. But I can definitely start lifting weights, I just dont know if I need to take testosterone.

>telling them to be who they want to be
I'm sure most people want to be happy, and encouraging them to do something that almost always leads to suicide is not going to lead them to happiness.
>people would love them for who they are
Fake love from some random stranger is not going to help that person.

oh i am sorry, it's more like telling schizophrenic hes bulletproof before offering to play russian roulette with a half of a barrel in revolver loaded.
cept insane guy in this example still got better survival chanses than a man who transitions

There are a lot of other reasons, I just dont want to get into a big blog on a filipino basket weaving forum. Basically I just dont feel a need to pretend to be a girl anymore. If a therapist had actually talked and worked things through with me six years ago, I may never have felt I needed it in the first place.

Alright.

Oreganolli

well then i just hope you dont regret it.

Whether it's trannies or non-trannies pushing it makes no difference, it has the same end result.

its not for the same reasons though. with the trannies they usually just do it out of a desire to help others similar to them.

only if hormonal balance screwed up in some way and only if doctor prescribes, and it still better to do without drugs.

Thanks user, me too. The question I heard a lot from trannies and therapists was
>if you could press a button and become a girl, would you?
and I still would, but there isnt a magic button and hormones arent some magic button either. Being trans causes way too much stress and anxiety.
It doesnt feel worth it.

lul you're bored of arguing with it because all of the facts and reality contradict your delusional beliefs

Homosexuals, bisexual and transsexual people are more prone to cheat, never be loyal, lie, have screwed up standards, never be proper and outstanding and lastly they're more likely to have STDs and pass it on to their next victim.

It's just as detrimental even if they think they're doing it with good intentions. Their naivety is just leading to more people to suicide since most trannies eventually realize they really fucked up and want go back when it's too late.

No surprise there, mental illness tends to make people unstable and unloyal.