When you walk around, do you make eye contact with people or do you look in another direction or on the ground?

When you walk around, do you make eye contact with people or do you look in another direction or on the ground?

Attached: 1552556057827.jpg (1280x847, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wear shades. That way you can see who's checking you out, and avoid eye contact without staring at the ground.

I always laugh at normies when they look at me and think I'm not looking back because I appear to be looking forward.

Attached: 1551017650179.jpg (222x216, 13K)

ive perfected just looking past people

Wish shades weren't so gay so I could actually use this tip.

>shades are gay
in which based&redpilled country

Look right at people you pass (with your eyes not your whole head), most people avoid eye contact so you get to see how self conscious they are without any real discomfort.

Am i the only one that can look someone in the eyes? You pathetic autistic fucks.

user, i can make eye contact with people to the point were they start feeling unconfy and look at the ground in submission.
The issue is that i want to behave like a good normie, and i don't know whether they make eye contact with random people while walking.

>user, i can make eye contact with people to the point were they start feeling unconfy and look at the ground in submission.
wow, what a tough guy you are acting like an autistic retard

It's natural for people to feel afraid, i'm 6'6 and weight 300 lbs.

Make eye contact. Smile. Sometimes howya. Dunno if this is normal where ever you're from but it's pretty standard here and to be honest I think that's a lot nicer than everybody ignoring each other.

Well, not far ago I decided to start looking straight in eyes to people around me. Now I feel myself more confident.

Do you smile while looking at them?
Do you make an interested expression while looking at a qt?
Do you make smug face when you see someone who you percieve as inferior?

shades are the ultimate fake alpha tool for betas who can't handle eye contact with literally anyone

I either keep looking for a second before looking at the ground or I pretend like I'm looking past them

looking at the ground is a sign of submission user

I make eye contact with everyone at the same time and give them a good smile to disarm their fears.

Attached: 1457191016128.gif (167x200, 1.53M)

The ground if sitting, as i'm day dreaming and don't want to bring attention, when walking if they get near me i'll make eye contact and make sure they're not crazy, nod and then look around.

Attached: 1487657421623.jpg (787x830, 398K)

You're still smaller than me and I'd break eye contact. You look autistic not tough.

You weigh over three hundred pounds? Tubby lard ass over here.
Eye contact isn't complicated.

I look where I'm going and occasionally make eye contact with people along the way like a normal person

Whenever I walk past people in the street I like to stare them down. Most people dont even acknowledge the existence of passing strangers, but I always look deep into their dark soul. And a demonic smile lights up my visage as I see theirt inner demons. They notice me and get scared; girls blush and turn away and fellas try to laugh it off then cast their gaze down in submission. But I know theyll all be seeing me in their nightmares that night. I am known in my town as 'The Watcher'.

I usually look at the ground but on occasion i make eye contact. Whenever i do, i feel like a total alpha becuase where i live everyone else also looks at the ground or they are too pussy to hold eye contact for more than 2 seconds

Yes it is. How long are you supposed to look at them? I usually avoid eye contact but when i try people never keep eye contact with me. They always start looking around which makes me feel like a weirdo for just looking into their eyes for the entire thing.

Is it weird to have uninterrupted eye contact with someone for more than a 10 minutes?

Attached: kN0j3qI.png (530x778, 728K)

>How long are you supposed to look at them?
>Is it weird to have uninterrupted eye contact with someone for more than a 10 minutes?
Is this what autism does? It's situational.

It depends, usually I can only hold eye contact for so long before I have to look to the side. Even family members, I'm ashamed of myself so I don't like to stare for too long it makes me uncofmterbal

I'm gonna have to agree with It's situational for the most part. Though hot girls I will stare down, I've gotten more than a few numbers that way

Explain. Where am i supposed to look if not at the ground or eyes? How about a job interview? Talking with the professor? Another student?

discord
=|+|=|744|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 4.jpg (225x225, 18K)

Unless you want to keep the sun out of your eyes.....

I try to make brief eye contact if my anxiety doesn't get the better of me... :3c

discord/
=|+|=|931|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 21.jpg (221x296, 25K)

Brief eye contact if it happens, follow by a :| face and then I look down/around. I try to just keep an eye on what other people are doing/.