DONT SURRENDER TO THE BLACKPILL ANONS, THERE IS HOPE

DONT SURRENDER TO THE BLACKPILL ANONS, THERE IS HOPE

Attached: wojak.png (934x768, 566K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>THERE IS HOPE
Where?

everywhere man, for nearly 10 years i had no social life, i decided im going to get my shit together, lost a ton of weight, started going out, im still broke and gf-less but hey step by step

>THERE IS HOPE
>he hasn't actually made it
wasting your time bub

The final crushing blow of your life is ahead of you. Once you realize that if you're ugly, there's no job, or fit body, or friend that will make a women find you attractive and genuinely love you.

girls have told me im cute, had a gf for a bit but my character is horrifically clingy and anxious so im going to work on that

how do I get banned from this board and the entirety of Jow Forums?

close the tab and never return

Surrender to the blackpill anons, there is no hope. Bathe in the rank, disgusting darkness. This is who you are.

Attached: miserable.png (600x602, 536K)

begone you feind, dont corrupt their minds, get up and be someone

its not like we purposely try to be failures, and we take no pride in our robot status. this is just who we are, can't be helped. We tried and failed, now there is nothing left to do.

I'll do that this site has not contributed positively to my life the few years I've used it, I'll abandon one site at a time until my internet addiction is curbed. Starting with this one, have a nice life r9k.

>get up and be someone
Ah, the normalfag comes out. How do you know there's anything out there but this? People who "got out there and made something of themselves" are living even more shallow and depressing existences than NEET robot shut ins, they have just convinced themselves otherwise because they don't want to realize all their wasted effort was just that, waste. All for nothing. They're afraid of the truth because they're living a lie.

Attached: eternal.png (808x805, 593K)

Do you feel like you're melting?

Attached: the_pain_manifest.png (1000x1000, 788K)

dont bullshit yourself into thinking depression makes you poetic or cool, sadness is part of life and there's nothing you can do, im anything but a normie, i literally started doing something less than 2 years ago, i used to be morbidly obese sitting on my computer crying every night

used to, not anymore, i have something to look forwards to

True robots are blackpilling themselves to enlightenment. You're naive and need to go back to incel.me if you think the "blackpill" has anything to do with something as primitive as human courtship. The reality of things is so vast and evil, you're never going to learn and likely wouldn't even want to. I am still relatively ignorant as well, but this is the beginning of my spiritual journey. You are a human animal concerned with petty things like mating, and we are human soul vessels with a hand in the fate of the universe.

Attached: noise.png (629x767, 651K)

Alrighty, see you in two days!

>enlightment through depression and putting yourself down
sure thing bud, whatever helps you sleep at night

This isn't the black pill, it's the fucking vantablack pill. It's something so devastating and mind shattering that you don't come out of it as the same man who went in.

Attached: 220px-H._P._Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg (220x270, 14K)

>enlightment through depression and putting yourself down
See, you really have no idea what I'm talking about. Go pursue a mate in your dirt filled freak animal land, you fucking troglodyte.

keep being a sad loser that refuses to do something

>girls have told me im cute
soo there's hope for you. how the fuck do you think this isn't the blackpill, only looks matter

god fuck you asshole

I have my first ever job interview on Tuesday, Im 36. Ive briefly worked with my dad, wasted half of my twenties depressed and suffering from various illnesses. At 29 I went back to uni got my shit together, achieved highest possible mark which surprised myself. Started my own business, the past six years Ive found out its not good for me to work for myself. Too much stress involved. Only see clients in person very rarely. The loneliness got to me. I quit replying to emails and left my phone be dead for a year. Now Im ready to find something doing the same thing but with none of the responsibilities of it falling only on my shoulders. I want to work with someone else and found a decent paying 20 hour a week vacancy.

show me a picture of yourself i fucking guarantee you dont look as bad as you think, everyone can look decently

no, fuck you you dumb asshole. i'd say kill yourself but there's another of you waiting around the corner so what's the point.

>show me a picture of yourself
Read the sticky you fucking fag.

you can do it user, congratulations on doing something instead of moping around like a loser

does this look like a fucking rate me thread you dip, its a oneoff

>everyone can look decently
okie dokie

Attached: 1551948036884.jpg (725x495, 173K)

do you look like him?

Yes, but i lost weight.
Just imagine a skinnier and shaved version of him.

fucking stupid response from a fucking stupid person.

go out meet some people, find your niche, no one will get to know you or look past your looks if you dont do anything about it, no one likes that weirdo that doesnt talk to anyone, i know because i was that

It specifically says to not ask for pictures of other anons.

This world always hated me, I had God for a while back in highschool that kept me rolling but I'm getting to the point where I feel like some kind of entity genuinely just wants me to die and fail. I can't do anything right. The world cockteases me constantly with hope then instantly takes it away.

Volunteered at a church growing up, got fucked over by friends, volunteered at farms on the weekend, everyone there just dislikes me, get job sitting next to a trans person and try to be respectful to their lifestyle, they call me an incel even though I literally turned down sex with a drunk girl because it didn't feel right. Said drunk girl proceeds to break my heart. "Best friend" smashes me in the head with a mason jar on Christmas in my sleep after a mental breakdown, pretty sure I still have some glass in my eye, another friend blew his brains own in the desert and I found his 3 day old dead body.

I take the gray pill, doc. It's all fucking shit but whoever's making my life shitty would be really mad if I kept pushing and working through this stupid life.

Find your own purpose anons
Search for what makes you happy and what give you drive
that search might go on and lead to false ends, but somewhere, you'll find something that makes you genuinely happy. When you find it, you do your damnest to make sure you can care for it.
I know its dark as fuck, but you'll find some light somewhere, but only if you struggle and persist.

discord
=|+|=|652|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 6.jpg (384x362, 32K)

>go out meet some people
> no one likes that weirdo that doesnt talk to anyone
But, the issue is that when you are ugly everybody treats you like shit, and they make jokes and laugh at you behind your back, even "nice" people, even religious people, even older and supposedly mature people.
It's is just part of human nature.
They humiliate you to raise themselves in the social hierarchy, you are an easy victim because you have a self evident weak spot and you are socially isolated.
The Blackpill isn't just the
>tfw no gf, because ugly
Even getting friends, or getting a job is influenced by your looks.

Blackpill is a poisonous idelogy that reinforces depression and anxiety, it is self-fulfilling profecy. If you are blackpilles nothing will change for better, even if it can.

> Hope
5 minutes ago my mother just offered me an ultimatum.

Whether you win the lotter has nothing to do with your believes or emotions or attitude.
It's all a question of statistical probability.
Think about this a bit more, but in the mean time, you can fuck off back to normieland you piece of shit.

Already guys, I got kicked from Mom's house.
So. Good luck.

The lottery is fucking harsh, but belief that there is nothing you can do is fucking retarded. Life is not all about determinism.

> THERE IS HOPE
Yea but it's all fiction.

then why are so many incels looksmaxxing. if you have higher chance of getting laid if you're blackpilled than if you believe that personality and being nice matter

I feel like I'm losing my own grounding with reality, like my soul has left my body and I'm an empty shell just performing tasks my brain tells it to. I can't tell anyone about it, they wouldn't get it.