ANTINATALISM

What do you think about it bant?

Attached: antinatalism.jpg (324x324, 16K)

Dummies

reason?

good idea.

unironically cucks

Whiny fagbois

dumb people should not be allowed to breed

t. brainless breeders

this.
good thing your beta genes won't exist in the future

can't imagine how it's not some form of mental illness. i mean, breeding is one of the most primal drives. i can understand wanting to postpone it until you're better off financially so you save yourself some stress, but wanting to never have kids because you won't be able to travel and see muh world or play muh vidyagames or party can not be considered sane imo.
i think reasons like
>i don't want to put a child into this cruel cruel world
are flimsy too, when we're talking about one of the primal drives of life. can you imagine someone saying
>i don't want to keep staying alive because the world is cruel
or something? that'd immediately get classified as depression.
so it really baffles me. i'd love to see more studies about it. cause if it starts happening on a large enough scale, we're talking about eventual extinction. a lot of countries, including bulgaria are in demographic decline, so if we change nothing and stay this course, we'll become extinct.

arent you supposed to be working on your bomb ahmed

i am :D

all isms are dumb

but smart people won't even breed tho

this

i hate my parents

fuck this world

That’s because you failed them and you want to blame anyone but yourself

i think the majority of society shouldn’t breed given our current climate. humans have evolved to the point where we create our own ecosystems. nature no longer holds primary control over our evolution, and that means our progress is in the hands of biased people with agendas. we propagate faulty genes, behaviors, and cultures that otherwise would die. mental illness, non beneficial mutations, allergies, cognitive dysfunction, addictive personalities. we do this in the name of diversity because we do not possess the fortitude to see these genes as separate from the people who possess them. we refuse to see them as agents of decay. because of this we further add to overpopulation without even providing worthwhile contributions of genes. it’s disgusting, it’s selfish, it’s self destructive, and it’s wholly avoidable

But overpopulation is a meme crafted by big politicos to get you to whisk them into power, you fool.

Attached: 1515784847996.png (360x396, 326K)

will never work so is pointless
only way to "end suffering" like that is to nuke every last living sapient thing, including those in space or under the sea which is also impossible because as long as one male and one female still live life will continue. you can't stop life so make the most of it and quit being a nihilist faggot

Pretty good. It saves me from paying tax money espically if someone decides breed and raise literally vegetables.

For demographics that have a higher birth rate than 2.0 yes.

>breeding is one of the most primal drives

Attached: 1526168414941.png (625x773, 143K)

smart
if you breed you're literally sentencing a human to death and forming a bond with them knowing you're going to die before they do is sadistic

Antinatalist morality is based on avoidance of suffering, which is ultimately the other side of the coin of hedonism as far as basing morality on sensations goes. A natural morality is based on the continuance of one's genes, which includes the genes of people genetically close to him. All successful traditional morality aids this cause or at the very least doesn't negate it.

Attached: 1526389080037.png (540x614, 491K)

africans and asians should stop shitting out 10 kids per woman