>muh personality
>just be confident
>get some hobbies user
>buy a nice watch :)
>join a club

Attached: chadd.jpg (1470x1396, 405K)

Probably fake honestly.

It's not that hard bro, you just have to put yourself out there

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-161634~2.png (1440x1585, 304K)

How can these women be so STUPID and not realize this is a fake account. Goddamn they are retarded.

if a hot girl wanted you and she was a child molester you wouldn't give a shit

kill yourself beta male

this is next level originalib

Attached: 1553166652013.jpg (200x199, 10K)

Yes I fucking would you bad person

cope. make a chadfish rapist account on tinder and see what happens.

Attached: 8e67c1b0.jpg (604x340, 17K)

Seeing the true nature of women is brutal.

Attached: 1539983664215.jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

First of all, what you posted is normalfag advice. Their advice isn't real. Second, tinder is less of a reflection of real life since it's literally all about looks and photo quality there. It's easier for ugly guys to fuck bitches in real life.

Second of all, there's no telling how many women either didn't swipe right on this Chadfish account or swiped right without reading and then unmatched once they saw the child rape shit. That doesn't excuse the few whores that were ok with it. There was a singer from Britain somewhere who was having threesomes with women and their infant children, so these types of women exist.
>muh personality
>just be confident
>get some hobbies user
>buy a nice watch :)
>join a club
Pulling women is all about making them feel emotions. If she's not attracted to your looks, you can at least make her addicted to the emotions you make her feel.

Attached: 588686AD-6C84-4436-87D2-715BD3FFBF12.jpg (432x288, 21K)

>you can at least make her addicted to the emotions you make her feel.
lol fuck off

>addicted to the emotions you make her feel.
the best thing an unattractive guy can make a girl feel is maybe some lols and laughs from being a clown and keeping her company. but thats not what gets pussies wet.

literal "kids r'us' as his employment lol. i'm sure many did but i guess those ones were too stupid. or maybe they didn't care, even .1% chance of getting with a real Chad is worth getting trolled by some incel

Do the test yourself if you want, you don't need FB to sign up for Tinder just a burner phone. I've done multiple tests myself and Tinder isn't a waste of time, but if you're not attractive you're going to have a hard time on it. Treat it as something in the background.

Based on my own tests this is who got the most likes, matches and "dates".

>Attractive Female
>Average Female
>Attractive Male
>Ugly Female
>Average male
>Profile with no photo but a bio
>Ugly male

>not realizing that girls love negative emotions too
It's easier to fuck a girl that hates you than it is to fuck a girl who is apathetic towards you. That's why old PUAs used to do negs. It gave women that negative spike of emotion and made them chase validation and it turned them on.

>t. never had sex or made a woman feel any kind of strong emotion whatsoever
You severely underestimate the extent to which women are slaves to their emotions. They're not logical like men are. They have the ability to be logical, they can flip it on st school or at work, but in personal life, especially when it comes to sex, they hate logic. Just look at the OP.
>Honestly would rather just stop talking about it
Translation
>Honestly, talking about you fucking a toddler gives me emotions I don't like
>I want you to make me feel other feelings rn

it was a subtle tease of the hot girl of the group when all the other girls are into you, to make her want to compete for you. it wasnt making her hate you. also the idea of an unattractive guy getting girls interested him in a club environment with Chads everywhere is retarded thats why pua failed. the moment you come up to them they realize you're trying to hit on them (its a club) and fuck you off

are you retarded. the only "feelings" she has is her brain being attracted to a hot Chad. she's logically trying to steer the convo to a meet up so she can have sex with him (just like guys do), and doesn't want to feel like more of a scumbag by talking about the weird pedo shit. she made her decision the moment she saw the pic, just like irl

>pua failed
Men still talk to women in clubs all the time user. Including my ugly ass.
>it was a subtle tease of the hot girl of the group when all the other girls are into you
No it as a subtle tease to knock her self esteem down to your level.
>the moment you come up to them they realize you're trying to hit on them... and fuck you off
You've never talked to a girl in a club before huh? The majority of them will entertain your presence for at least a minute or two to see what you have to say and find out what energy you give off. If you give off the proper vibe, they'll keep talking to you.

We've all seen that ugly fucking dude with the beautiful gf. I know you probably cope and say that it's his money or something but women really love emotion over looks.

>the moment you come up to them they realize you're trying to hit on them
What if you ignore the girls and talk with the guys who are part of their group? Do you think one could make friends with Chads, and show disinterest in the thots, thus creating an illusion of high social value?
Not him, but i recently read the game, and want to give it a try.

Ok kid believe what you like. Continue your life angry and pussyless and my ugly ass will carry on as usual.

Attached: E09C62FC-C603-4899-9ED6-E4168BC54563.jpg (1024x730, 95K)

Then you're gonna look gay. Ignoring girls never works past 5th grade.

basically this. if you're not good looking they will even be happier that you're ignoring them, and will signal to their guy friends to get rid of you eventually so you dont make them look bad

I'm bisexual, so i wouldn't mind pounding some chads ass, if you know what i mean.
But, i wonder if this would make the roasties gelous and make them want me.

lol ive been to tons of clubs. wasted so much of my life and money. no one is having deep philosophical conversations either. and no one wants a dancing monkey doing routines. well, maybe if they're fucked up, but thats not what creates sexual attraction. they decided that based on your face. and if she thinks a guy is hot she will talk about stupid boring normie shit like normies do until its time to hook up. this "emotion" stuff is cope., all humans are run by emotions, thats how you make decisions. you also feel emotions when you're around a hot girl, and feel nothing when you're around an ugly one

>you also feel emotions when you're around a hot girl, and feel nothing when you're around an ugly one
bu..but women are not like men, they are special magical creatures who don't care about the genetic quality of their potential sexual partner.

Same here. I had a friend that looked like johnny bravo and would always score in clubs while I wouldn't get anywhere. Parties were different though, I found it a lot easier to score even more so than my friend as I had a better conversation game.

>no one is having deep philosophical conversations either
Of course not. Is that what you think I meant by emotion?
>no one wants a dancing monkey doing routines
Who the fuck brought up routines?
>they decided that based on your face.
Nope nope nope. Even if it was all about looks, why would they decide based on your face? Guys don't even decide based on a girl's face.
>she will talk about stupid boring normie shit like normies do until its time to hook up
It's more about the vibe a man gives off than it is what he's saying. They're not sitting there talking about the weather. They're talking about completely random shit. You could talk to a woman about one thing and completely change subjects mid sentence and they'll go along with it because that's how their minds work
>not realizing that men and women's brains work differently
You're sounding like an SJW
Women aren't special they're just different. The genetic quality they care about has more to do with personality traits. If we think back to the first humans walking around Africa, dodging giant monsters, do you think women wanted the pretty boy in the tribe or the guy that could keep them safe? Do you think the women said "well Guy1 is really strong and confident, he can hunt down animals, protect me from danger while I'm pregnant and probably give me sons that inherit those strengths... but Guy2 just has gorgeous eyelashes"

Men could already protect themselves so they didn't need a strong woman, they just needed a woman who looked healthy (pretty face) and had a healthy childbearing body (wide hips, big ass, big breasts)

Depends. Notice the trend when it comes to advice about getting a girlfriend. It's all about self-improvement, and being the best version of yourself. Yeah, being good looking means you can get away with more when it comes to shallow girls. Same applies to women.
You're just falling in to the trap of blaming others, and acting like you have it worse due to things out of your control. The reality is that you're lazy and undisciplined, which is unattractive to almost everybody. Better yourself, don't hope for others to adhere to the vision you have in your head and somehow also find you, in your current state, to be ideal.

> or the guy that could keep them safe?
The guy who keeps them safe is tall, has broad soulders and other signs of high testosterone such as a big jawline.
The "confident" ugly manlet wouldn't manage to hunt or kill enemies.
Reminder that being ugly as a man means being weak. Signs of attractiveness in men are also signs of health and strength.

Ugly doesn't mean weak. Being weak means weak. An ugly motherfucker with a built body who walks around with confidence and goes out and proves himself by killing shit will get pussy before a beautiful tall guy with a nice jawline who doesn't prove himself.

And btw, being tall wasn't attractive everywhere. In some environments, the people evolved to see being tall as a bad thing. Like Asia. That's why they're short. Being short was an advantage over there.

>The "confident" ugly manlet wouldn't manage to hunt or kill enemies.

Meet Destiny Johnso aka "Mighty Mouse", UFC fighter, 5 ft 3 in.
That guy would destroy all the incels inhabiting this sad place. Stop complaining and act

Attached: DJ.jpg (506x557, 117K)

I'm talking about the child rapist shit. I really don't think any girl would look past that so casually unless they're extremely fucked

>what are statistical exeptions?
>what is money?
k

Most combat fighters are shorter than 5'10 user. Look at boxers, UFC fighters, whoever, they usually tend to cap out at 5'9. It's not an exception, it's damn near the fucking rule.

Attached: E02598A1-9CA0-40B6-928C-CBC3600F86CE.jpg (750x944, 261K)

can't i just like kick him when he approaches me?
his hands probably can't even reach my head

Attached: 1552311130498s.jpg (250x240, 6K)