Wageslave General

>quit my full-time, 2nd shift job
>finishing up my two weeks
>going to start working part-time, 1st shift in a couple of weeks
Is it wise to do so even though I'm still going to be looking for another full-time job in the meantime? I fucking hate the job that I work now and I was paranoid that they were going to fire me.

Attached: pink-wojak-mcdonalds-1024x681.png (1024x681, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You need to find a new job first.

I already did? Did you read the OP?

Thanks for making the thread user

I agree, this is a good thread, OP.

>going to join the police soon
my life will pretty much be over, the works gonna kill me

Attached: 1543068488691.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Why do it then?

thats a very weird method for the famous police suicide
i think that subOP doesnt understand how its supposed to work

i come from a family of policemen. they pretty much raised me to do it

Attached: 1545321489214.jpg (574x694, 82K)

huh, been a while since the last time i saw a wageslave general. i guess we're too busy working. (not) never going to give effort to a minimum wage job. shekelboss can suck my cock.
in three hours and 30 minutes i'll finally be able to leave this cursed place.
feel free to ask me anything lads. you guys deserves more attention than my job.

Attached: 6tnykmvr.jpg (1456x1941, 207K)

How does one balance not giving a shit and putting in minimum effort while at the same time making yourself appear favorable to your bosses?

that's a very complicated question user. i wonder why i still wasn't fired from this place.
i'm replying to you in front of a camera for example.

Attached: NiTZBbg.jpg (1201x1482, 239K)

by being a gregarious nigger with a union job

Gas station here it's pretty bad, but get 3 days off at least

I hate talking and doing lotto though

> being this much of a cuck that you can't confidently tell your police dad to fuck off

Managed to get a semi-comfy delivery job. It's great until I get sent to taco bell, I resent the wagecucks there but also have a bit of pity for them. 2/6 taco bells being absolute shit with something going wrong every time isn't too bad since I can just pass on their orders.

I work nights in a grocery store. I work alone most of the time and my job is easy. It isn't 100% perfect

>staff washroom always smells like weed
>cleaners always yell at each other
>baker acts like an ass

Attached: 1551072101929.jpg (720x546, 55K)

your job has to be such that the high turnover rate makes the managers unable to truly be absolute pieces of shit. for example, overnight stocking at whole foods
>started showing up late
>started bullshitting around towards the end of the shift
>lying about the truck being late and forcing dayshift to pick up the slack
>stealing food every fucking night

They knew what was up but they couldn't do shit. we had them by the balls.

What kind of job should I go for if I only have my diploma and cant do hard labor, robots?

I work as a teachers assistant to an older black lady. She thinks im the shit because I let her treat me like a son. I put very little effort in but i still get raving reviews from her. I think i just got lucky and its impossible without the grace of God. Just got a promotion and Im scared of being exposed.

Call center if you want good hours good pay

Try to find a company that is relatively new. Because they were recently started, the faggots up at the corporate office haven't had time to fuck everything up with needless rules and regulations, and often your co workers will be chill people.

>started showing up late
>started bullshitting around towards the end of the shift
basically me and my co-worker. but most of the time we bullshit almost our entire shift and everyday we show up 8-10 minutes late.
there was a guy who worked in here, he used to steal some stuff from time to time. lucky bastard never got exposed. i saw him stealing the products but obviously i'm not a snitch.

Attached: 1539638605632.png (1653x957, 101K)

I've had 2 barely above minimum wage jobs since I graduated in 2013. Degree was in journalism but I really hated doing it. Been NEET again for almost 2 years now and I really don't know how I'm ever going to get a decent job. Also have a pretty heavy 10 year relationship with alcohol even though I drink drastically less now, but still every day. Shit's just fucked. I don't know where it can go.

i got a fucking job on accident lads i have no choice but to say yes since if i say no they will take my NEET bucks

what the fuck, this cant be real i was bullying my efriends for being wagies
now theyre laughing at me

Dont worry, im laughing at you for being a lil bitch

Attached: 20190315_075955.jpg (181x322, 48K)

i think if i commit some self harm or some shit maybe i can get out of it
what do u think

How about you earn your own well being?

Why not go the whole way and kill yourself, if you're being this big of a bitch about it?

Attached: 1551002406875.jpg (624x318, 30K)

give the job an honest try. stop being a whiny loser for once in your life.

ok bros... i trust u ill give it a try

Nobody understands the pain of office work. I work in a government lab and 99% of my job is to look busy. I hate the office politics and having to sign cards and shit everytime some Coworker I barely know has a birthday.

Attached: 54112.jpg (1024x1045, 252K)

discord/
=|+|=|930|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 20.png (360x500, 125K)