Im not racist or anything but I think that black peoples hair is fugly

im not racist or anything but I think that black peoples hair is fugly

Attached: nappy.jpg (510x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blacknaps.org/know-your-hair-type/
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw have soft loose curls coupled with a big forehead and receding hairline that makes me look like an old man

I'd rather have a good hairline with a smaller forehead and nappy hair.

>purposely choose a poor example and set that as the standard
>but only for black people
>then swear they're not racist

Honestly, most black people DON'T look like that or would touch him with a 10 foot stick. The vast majority of black people take pride in their hair and definitely would clown this guy for this shit pile on top of his head.

thats not the point. the hair genetics is what we see, CRISPR will fix it

seething nigger detected just admit it you are genetic garbage and should die

>another whitefag trying to use genes as a way to cover his fear and insecurity

Stupid. Bye.

>im not racist
What's wrong with acknowledging the truth about race

I hate black people, their noses and stench disgust me as well as their low iq, hair and culture.

Where do you live? Every fifth nigger i see looks like this and i see a lot of niggers

Another newfag actually mad about racism on Jow Forums
Yeesh when she you going to fuck off and why Jow Forums? Why not go to /b/

I am i just dont want the (((mods))) to delete my thread and ban me for 3 days
agreed
all africans are hideous

No fucking way, every fifth?
Can you prove that? NYC here btw

>im not racist or anything
pussy

what do you mean by black?

>another ad hom and misinformed user

Do you think a choice like whether to be racist or not decides if you're a pussy?

I'm black and this guy's hair is disgusting. I like mine and I feel like most white guys hair repulsive.

someone who has more than 25% african ancestry
people who let fear stop them from doing stuff are pussies

>I like mine
do you straighten it?

Fuck no I don't straighten it.

then its not real hair just fecal matter in fiber form'
post picture

are you retarded? Black men who straighten their hair look almost as disgusting as OP's pic.

niggers dont wash their hair, much less take showers at all

I just go bald. It looks really good on darker men. That said, the reason why I plan on having mixed race children is so that they(or my grandkids) don't have to deal with having unruly hair.

are you american? a moroccan is just as distant from the sudanese as a taino from a luxenbergan. you are more similar to those descendants of american slaves than continental africans simply from the admixture. africa is quite large

A vagrant of any race who doesn't wash their hair would look like that. I keep my hair really short like pic related minus the beard

Attached: fade.jpg (236x175, 8K)

>Black men who straighten their hair look almost as disgusting as OP's pic.
WRONG
they are only attractive with straight hair

Attached: straight haired black man.jpg (457x566, 34K)

Naw, you sound like have mental issues bro. Unfortunately for you I'm a rational adult and comparing my attributes to shit like a 6th grader doesn't rile me up. And 1/1000 black guys straighten their hair you buffoon.

Stop projecting on to user, please. That's even weaker, cause fact is: you can only pretend to be tough online.
When was the last time you left your comfort zone, for someone as fearless as you?

Black man here.
I wash my hair (dreads). Black people have to wash their hair less often than whites because it becomes dry and brittle if we do.
Especially those of us with 4C hair

>1/1000 black guys straighten their hair
way more than that

also if you dont have mental issues you shouldnt be on Jow Forums
I went to the gym and squatting dangerously heavy weights for my size today 275 specifically even though I weigh 146

That looks like a tranny. Are you gay or something? I can't think of any reason for seeing that shemale as attractive

>146
Manlet detected

No wonder you project so hard

I'm half-black and mostly got my hair from the black side and I agree. Even black people think black people hair is bad. Concepts like "good hair", "Jerry-curls", weaves, extensions, perms and the prevalence of wigs and buzzcuts wouldn't exist if black people didn't think this way.

What little of my dad's white hair genes I have make it so my own hair is pretty easy to handle in comparison to my mom's side of the family. Though it's still more coarse, kinky and "nappy" than my brother's who has much wavier hair. Decent afros are easy are fuck though, but also the only thing I can do with my hair without a cut or heavy treatment, or dreading/braiding I guess but I'd rather not.

back in my day we used to hang niggers

Attached: back in my day we used to hang niggers.jpg (500x598, 69K)

anything thats not straight is fucking gross and un anime like

Attached: bun3.jpg (650x971, 181K)

To be fair, all men look like disgusting neckbeards, skinny trannies/sissybois or heavy metal growl vocalists with long, straight hair.

>146
K E K
E E
K E K
when will manlets ever learn?

im trying to gain muscle only in my legs to impress a robot guy and get him to fuck me but I am 5'10

>un anime
the only person ive seen with anime hair on the regular is that black parkour kid who put his shit like goku

>t.
origisnail

Attached: manlet_apu.jpg (960x514, 110K)

who wouldnt want to look like a death metal vocalist that is fucking bad ass

It can work out sometimes, it depends on the person

Attached: superfly.jpg (700x700, 107K)

>proud racist
>manlet twink
Good lord you can't make this up

this is 100% true every black man would look 30% better with straight hair

Full black of Caribbean descent

There's a movement where I live where people are experimenting with their natural hair more, girls with curly afros are neat desu

I can kick so hard that the heavy bag splits just like joe rogan you seriously couldnt fight me without losing your life and limb i promise

My afro is pretty comfy if I pick it out. It makes me look either chill, stupid or really funny and I like that. It's long(not Sr. Pelo levels but still) and inconvenient as hell at the moment so I want to get a buzz soon though.

also, my brother's wavy hair is pretty cool, basically pic related but a bit straighter. He buzzes it though.

Attached: 8a0d0f19f1f0dda18f8db3f691302626[1].jpg (236x353, 14K)

>girls with curly afros are neat desu
you mispelled hideous
also you arent "of caribean descent" your of slave loser nigger descent. the blacks who were brought here from africa were the ones who lost wars and were criminals sold into slavery by the good noble strong africans. african americans are worse than africans exponentially

>I can kick so hard
How to spot someone that's never been in a real fight

>chill
i really dont like that word it gives me ptsd flashbacks to when I was in school please dont use it in my thread

damn, the 60s came late for yall. there still nigerian bitches with their shit lookin straight outta the 50s

If you have the social skills to actually get into real fights then you dont belong on Jow Forums in the first place and should go back to r*ddit or if you enjoy the anonymity farewell neurotypical

Attached: 2u3qsc.jpg (500x500, 52K)

My mother and father are from the Caribbean, you moron. I'm sure their ancestors are from Africa, but I never denied it.

Black families that were American slaves and Black families that were Caribbean slaves have wildly different family values and culture

I kind of agree OP.
4c hair is the worst kind of hair to have.
There isn't much you can do with it, you're extremely limited in what you can do.
But black people have more than just 4c

black people as in somalis? there are only 1 type of black people in the united states and they arent even as hideous as the cameroonian black people

They should shave instead of trying these goofy hairstyles.

Basically anyone who isn't decently fit with a wider frame will look like an awkward tub of lard or a lanklet fuccboi like . Facial aesthetics help too.

Not everyone can be old school Henry Rollins or a death metal dude.

Attached: 291187121_da670b0fdd[1].jpg (960x1468, 188K)

I was a lot like you, a virgin that tried my hardest to achieve sexual release and expressed anger and randoms.
Putting myself in uncomfortable situations changed that, from the military to college, and actually challenging myself to be more social.

Now I've got a pretty wide circle of friends who are all talented, I've discovered talents in myself, and I got laid, many times.

You can too user.
Nothing changes for the better without risk and effort, you have to take social risks. Humans are social creatures, denying that is poison for the mind.

>4C hair
What is that?

Black people in the US are mutts, not even delving into the X-XX% White stuff, they have a shitload of different Black-African phenotypes that wouldn't exist naturally on the continent in a single individual because those races/ethnicities of Africans practically never intermingle.

Bam
blacknaps.org/know-your-hair-type/

To be honest, a lot of black people don't know how to take care of their hair BECAUSE they view it as a nuisance. It requires a lot more attention than other hair textures usually

Me too. White and Asian people have really nice hair. All straight and silky and stuff.

its true you never see anime girls who gross negro hair texture
theirs is always straight

Attached: 1538238858403.jpg (1044x1044, 196K)

I'm talking about hair types. Black people have more than just 4c type of hair

Why are you so upset at Black people hair lol

Everyone here agrees it looks pretty bad and even most Black people don't like it.

im aware of that however its still fucking horrendous to look at and I am sooo thankful mine is straight

Attached: Headpat.jpg (850x894, 83K)

>there are only 1 type of black people in the united states
Objectively untrue

all races except blacks have beautiful hair

Attached: 86e3026dff0fc929df2fb6647151d0f0.jpg (1087x1600, 256K)

because I see more and more WM/BF couples outside and it makes me sick they shouldnt be allowed to reproduce because their hair texture is so ugly also my step mom and half brother are black and and I hate having to look at his hideous nappy hair every day

CRISPRs primary function should just be to make nonwhites white. The world would be better this way.

Just have him get a less ye ye ass haircut.

nonwhites need to become hapas instead

Attached: 55.jpg (600x450, 33K)

no he needs to straighten it I pressure him on this everyday but he still doesnt do it because hes such a fucking idiot

Wouldn't it be funny if CRISPR made all humans half-wolf half-man people who could talk and walk on both legs?

Despite having so much pride in your bloodlines hair, I doubt that you take care of your own very much

If you still have any that is

one time I was driving around with my lefty friend and saw a black guy with a comb sticking out of his hair. I thought it was fucking hilarious so I pointed it out to my friend who got INCREDIBLY defensive. I didn't know it then but evidently the comb thing is a known fashion choice among some blacks, like the saggy pants thing.
mind you, this friend is white and fat.

Does he know how to take care of his hair properly?

It's pretty out of date desu, comb or hair pick sticking out is super 80's.

I'm half-black and didn't know it was a fashion thing. I sometimes leave it in at home because I might go to the bathroom to pick it later throughout the day but leaving it in when you're in public seems kinda shameful.

>because I see more and more WM/BF couples outside
so the thread was made by an insane white roastie I see

yea cuz they have to conform to WHITE beauty standards. fuckin love being white. We are literally the light of this world. our blinding brightness illuminates the consciousness of these lesser, shit colored animals. god damn

Can't wait until the Jews and Chinese take your white asses down tbqh.

That's true, especially outside of large cities. Black people (women) see their hair as a nuisance and have a lot of race envy. It's going away though, slowly but surely.

>by the good noble strong africans
You mean Bantu madman warriors? Fuck out of here. The wrong blacks won.

Hair differences are cultural, not genetic. Marketing companies aim certain products at African Americans so they end up with a certain hairtype.

>tiredasian.jpg
this no different from WE WUZ niggers. if you have any familiarity with history youd recognize at least three things. 1 this has been the perception of every empires citizens 2 the divisions it causes is intergal to the ruling castes stability 3 the ruling class does not empathize with their own poorfags. maybe youre just shitposting, but im more interested in discussion

I would be okay with that if it was women only.
I would take precautions to remove anyone with a Furaffinity account from the CRISPR research teams.

genghis khan the biggest chad in history was a hapa

Attached: khan2.jpg (278x403, 32K)

Yeah but how big was his peepee, and how many people would swipe right on his Tinder profile?

Real millennial hours.

discord
=|+|=|808|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6a

Attached: 8.jpg (564x567, 103K)

>Jow Forums groupie in the house
Jesus you guys have been making these shit threads for so long now I mean it's just pathetic at this point and you can always tell

Attached: 1445973333105.jpg (504x360, 59K)