Desu watching romance anime makes me extremely sad and depressed knowing that i'll never get to experience the joy of...

desu watching romance anime makes me extremely sad and depressed knowing that i'll never get to experience the joy of having someone who loves you despite your flaws and having to enjoy high-school with friends doing fun activities, joining clubs etc.. and it's really heart breaking when realise it, anyone else can relate?

Attached: 1538064863812.jpg (938x475, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes literally everyone here can relate you dumb fucking cunt

Not the normalfags & roasties.

Then why are you watching romance anime you fucking idiot, you're twisting the knife on purpose
Watch shonen and lament the fact that you'll never have super cool abilities

same, its exactly the fucking same AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you reminded me to go find another school romance so i can see an illusion of smth i never experienced and cope this way
life is truly a struggle

Attached: worst case scenario.png (678x614, 394K)

Take red pill and watch WataMote.

Attached: 15531999433290.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

oh yeah guys go watch tsuki ga kirei since its really sweet and wholesome
exactly the stuff we can never have

I know that feel.
Watch "Hi Score Girl".

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 957K)

>damn im diabetic that really sucks
>oh yeah im gonna drink 30 gallons of coke and eat 400 pounds of mcdonalds food

Attached: cucka doo doo dooooo.jpg (77x125, 2K)

Ok, what's the deal with eating fats and having diabetes? Fat's have 9kcal/g but that won't rise your blood sugar

It's not the fats, it's the carbs ya doofus

Besides French Fries and sugars things (like milk shake), mc donald food is basically protein/fat.
Why are americans so dumb?

Buns you fuckhead

>tfw im actually croatian and just googled kilos to pounds and liters to gallons

kek jebite se svi

Attached: sadddd.png (1124x685, 63K)

I only read the first chapters.
Kid backstory got fucking real all of the sudden. It gets any good after the SF2 part?

I wanted to watch this show but it seemed to just be "Lol a girl playing a video game and she beats all the guys isn't that fucking crazy!?" so I never bothered.

>ywn have experience mature teenage romance

Attached: 1534533423592.jpg (1200x1350, 545K)

>making anime more accessible to normalfags
Stop.

Holy shit I thought I was the only one who saw this problem. Im sick of normies knowing about and watching anime. Like niggers and DBZ

Mohawk and Long Hair with the excellent taste.

Tomoko became a normalfag without knowing

discord
=|+|=|750|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 10.jpg (464x463, 68K)