WWE

Explain Wrestling to me.
Why do americans watch those staged fights? I Are they too dumb to get behind it being faked? And if not, why do they watch it anyways?

Honestly clueless

Attached: 2.png (655x379, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ms0DFxpptk
youtu.be/w7sLMwsEn6M?t=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to watch WWE when I was 9-10 years old, then I grew up.

because fight action is entertainment

even if its fake...

just like people doing public stunt... it's done with safety and practise...people still like to watch it

Everyone knows its scripted. Most people watch it as a weekly nightime show i.e. ncis/law&order/the voice

All of the women are transexuals.

People watch the WWE for the same reason they watch movies

because americans are braindead fat retards
why is this so surprising to you?

To truly understand how WWE tries to promote itself, and notice the tactics they used to "put over" things/talent/etc. is to see how "Fake News" actually works.

Wrestling is as red-pilled as it gets.

It's entertainment
/thread

They're basically stage shows, with the action angle you don't see in many dramatic productions

Why do you watch TV and movies dumbass? Don’t you know they’re fake? How stupid are you?

Nuh-uh, that one that died, Jow Forums posted pics of her vagene and anoose filled with cak.

It's pretty fun to watch when you are 10 years old. I guess american brains stop to develop in that age.

Choreographed tumbling with standard storytelling themes. Same shit as every other fiction based form of entertainment combines with a little circus flair.

Don't overthink it.

Only the trashiest fucking people watch this crap. Like trailer parks and other folks without a third digit in their IQ

Wrestling is honestly revolting. Actual wrestling is fine, Greco stuff is cool. But uhh, the arena fairy tales? It blows that the WWE exists

If you like wrestling you like capeshit. Both are designed for children and the mentally inept.

Blows my mind*

For ;__;

Why do people watch movies or read fiction?
It's called entertainment, but ya krauts know nothing about it.

It's for pre-teen boys and I guess some retards just never grow out of it or keep watching for nostalgia.

Redneck anime.

>Explain Movies to me.
>Why do all nations watch those staged dialogues and action? I Are they too dumb to get behind it being faked? And if not, why do they watch it anyways?
fixing your shit

The EXACT same reason people watch super hero movies except the wrestlers actually have skill.

The reality is that politics is just like pro wrestling, it is about manipulating the attitudes of people to get the desired outcome.

Wow, I love that term now... hahaha

>Why read fiction if you know its fake
>Why play simulators if it isn't real
>Why go to movies if you know its fake
Take a day off, Jurgen

No, no, no. You misread the English. He was asking about wrestling. You know, the retarded nonsense about the phony fighters.

Because it's fun. Fun things are fun. Do you not watch TV or movies because "it's all fake"? Of course it is, it's a show, like a magic show.

people who grew up with wwe are watching nba now

Not even disparaging either form of entertainment. You can certainly derive parallel between shounen and pro wrestling.

It's not fun though, it's gay and brain damaging. I think I contracted the virus that causes AIDS after only a minute of watching that crap once.

I can't even believe it exists, I'm just gonna say that again

The pro-wrestling industry was a thing throughout the entire nation including the north and west coast etc..

It is not at all a hick thing.

It's like a sport who's actual goal is to have entertained, the more fun you have the better the score, in that sense the athlete don't have to win or be the most physically able, just want you to have fun the most and it's very fucking demanding.

Vince Mcmahon and many of the wrestlers are Freemasons. Masonic symbols are all over the place, such as pyramids, pentagrams, the all-seeing eye "okay" hand sign, and the upside down pyramid hand sign.

Attached: 587ec1d5eb662e2a2f24a0eaa22ea177.jpg (457x343, 30K)

>It's called entertainment, but ya krauts know nothing about it.

But they had so many camps and activities.

They know its fake idiot. Why do you watch movies and TV shows if they are fake? It's called entertainment.

allow /ourguy/ max landis to explain.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA

It was fun when I was 11. Now I get how fake it is.. I dont know how the fuck the older generation likes and or pays for that shit.

I mean you were entertained by the 2016 election right? Wrestling is basically that with flips and pretend punches.

Wow Achmed, is your fasting for Ramadan getting you grumpy?

>Not knowing it's fake and enjoying it anyway

It's sweaty man-drama for adolescents. It's a bit like Blossom or Sex in the City, if you're outside the target demographic you'll probably find it silly.

Attached: 1509915110663.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

Comment was in part a joke. See

do you also dont go the the movies or theater because its fake too?

It's like watching an action movie. Everyone knows it's fake but they watch it because it entertains them.

What's with all of the pretentious eurofags lately? It hasn't always been like this. Where are they coming from, and where did the cool euros go?

>I can't even believe it exists

The business is worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

It's like soccer, or "football" as you call it, theater for the low IQ and kids.

Randy Savage. Watch a couple of his interviews. You'll understand why some people watch the WWE.

I wish they can say nigger in the show

at it's best, it's like a mixture of ballet and theater. they're actors and stuntmen. it actually evolved out of the circus, which is why you still have tropes like the strongman, acrobats, etc. it's as valid as any other art form.

But the fights look like ass, go watch a good action movie instead

Most of the people watching it now respect if for the art form it is and basically watch to critique the performances of the wrestlers.

I got allergies from CGI

>people saying "wrestling is fake"
It's real men throwing each other around. Are gymnastics and circus performances fake? Of course the "fights" are rigged and the plots are scripted, it's a show. Do you complain that movies aren't completely ad libbed?

I said "good"

"vince mcmahon is a millionaire, who should be a billionaire" -C.M. Punk

honestly vinnie mac is the best/worst thing to ever happen to pro wrestling. if he would stop shooting himself in the foot, he could be 10x as rich as he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ms0DFxpptk

youtu.be/w7sLMwsEn6M?t=7

???

Do you get angry at the movie theater when Tom Cruise isn't really jumping from the crashing plane without a parachute, fucking dumbass?

I went to a WWE show in the UK once. 80% of the crowd were clinically obese.

This

Common there's an umbral for hormone abuse to turn into sex change, and /pol doesn't even believe in sex changes.

Exactly, it's like a kung-fu movie but a weekly televised event. Do any "serious" stage shows have good fight scenes?
>complaining that a live performance looks different from a perperformance filmed over multiple takes

why do eurofags watch fixed soccer matches?
Are they too stupid to notice it is fake?
And if they do why watch 3 hours of garbage that ends with no winner?

Honestly moronic

Attached: doucheland.jpg (542x314, 74K)

Implying phil is right about anything.

NBA/NFL games are actually faked, the Jews bribe the negros/refs to get the desired outcome to maximise their own profits. Only sports that aren't are White dominated, like soccer or golf.

Why do you you watch movies dude don’t you know that shit is fake?

The entire point of this thread was for some euro fuck to bash Americans, it is not bants, it is letting us know that euros are not our allies and should remain in Jow Forums
Just sayingl.

it's enjoyable. Try watching magic tricks lol