Why not spend some time outside?

Why not spend some time outside?

Attached: sqrr5h6fsoax.jpg (2048x1366, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/Hm3JodBR-vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Theres people out there and they remind me how much of a broken human bean am i.

And what do you expect me to do outside?

outside in a big city is shit

there are wasps outside

i'm already outside cunt. my second 4 hours shift started 10 minutes ago
for fuck sake, i'd kill to be a neet again

Because my bf only allow me to leave my house to go to uni or when he's with me.

i would go outside if pic related was outside, but my campus is crowded af and in a city, I can't go outside without being surrounded by people which I dislike.

what the fuck? throw the whole man out
don't let another person treat you like a child

But I like him and he said me to don't take advice from internet white knights

Attached: 1552847199603.jpg (2268x4032, 528K)

>don't take advice from internet white knights
I'm a woman
if you're not trolling, your boyfriend is brainwashing you
look up domestic abuse hotlines and see what the professionals have to say about your situation

Dude, how I'm going to call a hotline if he does control how I can call?

Don't fall for bait, you silly sausage

It's raining I don't like the cold. Im in a wheelchair I need help getting outside.

I try to but its still shitty and cold around here. also "around here" is Flyover Country, USA, it's flatter than a loli in a tube top and aside from the nearby mid-sized town its all farmland. I envy people that live in places that have interesting things to see outside (mountains, hills, rivers, coastlines, forests, etc)

What the fuck is there outside? I don't give a fuck about the real world or real people. Everything costs money or is boring as fuck and everyone is a drone. The internet is far more interesting and far realer too. You have unlimited options and things to do online and no one puts up a socially acceptable NPC facade like they do in real life.

What country you live user, here in Brazil everything is almost free and you can find real interesting people outside.

Amerifat. Doesn't matter though, it's the same everywhere you go. Real life is shit.

Well, i'm sorry for you, being an american must sucks

Like I said, it's not about where I am or where I'm from. I'm just fundamentally incompatible with the real world.

You just have to search the right places

Attached: monk_01.jpg (700x525, 95K)

discord
=|+|=|763|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 23.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Whatever you see outside is only from the inside. Have you not realized you're merely watching, disconnected from everything you see on the screen as you look outside of your mind into the world? Does the world really exist? Do you?

Attached: saw_hallucinations.jpg (1600x1200, 522K)

>Amerifat. Doesn't matter though, it's the same everywhere you go. Real life is shit.

Nein, nein, nein!

youtu.be/Hm3JodBR-vs

Attached: IMG_0252.jpg (1200x1600, 568K)