Card fortunes, card fortunes! Let me tell your future

Card fortunes, card fortunes! Let me tell your future

Attached: catzoom.jpg (500x376, 92K)

tell me how i will fuck up tomorrow

What should I be doing? Tell me wise kot

Will my crush ever like me back

Instead of how you will fuck up, why not ask how you are able to not fuck up?
What should you be doing? -
VI of Swords: transition, change, release.
You are carrying or holding onto something that needs to be let go of. You need to move on, even though it is a painful thing to let go of, but it will be for the better of yourself in the greater scheme of your life.
Crush -
Judgement: judgement, success, decisions, rebirth. It seems you may have to just ask her yourself and find out.

>You are carrying or holding onto something that needs to be let go of. You need to move on, even though it is a painful thing to let go of, but it will be for the better of yourself in the greater scheme of your life.
That made sense, thanks

>Instead of how you will fuck up, why not ask how you are able to not fuck up?
ok let's do that
what should i focus on?

What should you focus on/do to not fuck up? -
Ace of Cups: love, welcoming new relationships, compassion, creative expression.
Be loving to other people and open to receiving love, be open to meeting new people, be compassionate towards others, let your creative juices flow and make create new ideas/pieces of art/writing/ect.

Readings are still open!

How the fuck do I get what I want in life

Just a general reading for me please

How do you get what you want -
IV of Swords: contemplation, seclusion, resting, changing your perspective, taking a break.
It seems like you may not even fully know what you want, and if you do, you need to look at it from a new angle to figure out how to get what you want. This is not the time to strike, but to think about your wants and needs, and how to obtain them.

How can I help my friend through a tough time?

General reading, near future -
IV of Cups: meditation, contemplation, loss of interest, ect.
This is a time where you are saying no to opportunities coming your way, where perhaps you've lost interested in someone or something, you may be bored or unhappy with how your life is at the moment. You need to ask yourself if shutting yourself down is the best course of acting, if saying no to everything is a good idea, ect.

I kept getting cards and not feeling it. I finally did a shuffle thing and pulled two cards.
Friendship/tough time -
Page of Cups: creative opportunities, creativity, new opportunities, messages.
The Hierophant: spiritual wisdom, religion, tradition, ect.
Keep an open mind, welcoming to any new opportunities or messages coming your way. It might be a good idea to ask a spiritual mentor of some kind (such as a priest) for help, if you're religious. Your friend may be in need of spiritual guidance right now rather than common advice.

General reading if you can, thank you.

Attached: 8B20E8A3-94E0-4CA6-96DC-A04FD4020E23.jpg (500x700, 67K)

That's pretty helpful, thank you for your reading

General reading, near future -
King of Wands: leader, success, masculinity, ideas.
You have a vision, or there is an opportunity in front of you, that you can take by the horns. At this time, you're mature and clear minded, and if you decide what you want is going to be successful, it will be successful.
Good luck

General reading, please, OP. Also, how's your day?

Oh great kot, what is my next step?

Will i be able to get back to my ex fembot gf

will a killing spree occur on my way to work on monday?

Welcome back! So i was the knight of wands guy from last thread.
So now i got to decide between two choices that will impact me financially, what do the cards say about that? Should i accept the change or should i stay where i am?
(Btw is it bad if i get 2 or more readings? My gf is into tarot and lenormand, and she did 2 readings based on this topic earlier (not the exact same question though), and both answers were pointing towards the change choice)

Me, please! [011011101110101010104493934]

My day hasn't been great so far lol.
Gen. reading, near future -
King of Swords: power, intellect, authority, logic.
There are many decisions you may have to make, and you need to use an intellectual, well-researched point of view in order to make the correct decisions. You may be involved with someone in finance, such as a banker, or a lawyer. If not, you may want to be if your situation calls for it.
Next step -
X of Pentacles: wealth, security in finances, family, success.
There is financial abundance awaiting you, but it is important to make sure you have a plan in order to create long term success, a stable foundation, and something sustainable. This money may come from family, or your family in general may get some kind of money, or this 'wealth' may be emotional, in regards to family, by spending time with them.
Fembot exgf -
Knight of Swords: ambitious, fast, forward thinking, rushing.
You need to think about this more clearly, because you haven't thought it out all the way through. Is this really a good idea? What plans do you have? Make plans first, and decide what is a good idea vs what isn't.
Don't be silly

Sure, whaddya want?
I reshuffled and got:
The Chariot, which means to move forward. So I do think accepting the change is what you need to do.

should i continue on doing as im told from others, or give up and do want i want?

Give up or do as told -
Queen of Swords: independent, clear defined boundaries, directness.
I think it is saying to do what you want

Alright, session is closing. Thanks everyone. I gotta go and do some stuff but I will be back later tonight.

i fucking knew it. thx

Always nice to see threads like this where someone is providing a service of sorts, thanks OP.

Will my move across the country be successful?

Oops didn't see this. Thanks anyway, OP.

Tell me how it's gonna go and what I should be doing. Or even better, how do I not fuck up?