Tfw probably got sedated against my own will

>tfw probably got sedated against my own will
That's it. "Happy" people got me. Fucking professionals.

Attached: Dripping Wet.png (600x600, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

betterhelp.com/advice/stress/causes-and-treatment-of-psychosomatic-pain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what happened retard

I got tricked into using drugs.

>i tried drugs and didnt like it

No. They got me hooked on painkillers by forcing excruciating pain on me. Probably with ultrasonic waves or some shit.

I thought you were only pretending to be schizophrenic

I'm not schizophrenic, user.

Attached: Heavenly Illumination.png (600x600, 511K)

Then why are you speaking of ultrasonic waves used in a conspiracy against you? Have you been hearing voices, user?

So you're schizophrenic or BPD. Something is causing you to create these conspiracies against you.

I just can't think of any other explanation. Plus it's not far-fetched since it happened in Cuba recently.
>Have you been hearing voices, user?
Probably not.

But I'm actually in a lot of pain right now. You can't just make that stuff up. It's real.

What kind of pain where?

Probably? What do you mean

>You can't just make that stuff up. It's real.
betterhelp.com/advice/stress/causes-and-treatment-of-psychosomatic-pain/
Pain is by definition fabricated in the mind.

Mostly the right side of my head. It feels like it's gonna explode. Can't even sleep through it. Also around my neck, sometimes a bit in the chest and sides etc.
Well I don't know. I said a lot of things in the past. I can't even remember most of it. Who knows if I never heard voices. I don't think I did. I most likely made them up.

Have you considered talking to a doctor or nurse about your pain?
They can give you migraine treatments, etc, to help

Migraines probably are the cause and you may have underlying psychological issues which the stress from the pain not being fixable on its own could be driving it to the surface. Have you talked to a doctor yet? Additionally do you pass out or experience mood or behavioral swings?

No, I don't trust anyone here. These people don't talk to me really. They're super weird. Why would I seek help from someone who's likely the cause of my suffering? And I've never had migraines ever. They can't just appear so suddenly, can they? Not to mention that I don't have any real psychological issues, only stuff that other people here said to me to be mean.

>And I've never had migraines ever. They can't just appear so suddenly, can they?
They actually can! When I get migraines what usually helps me is generic excedrin, opiates are actually known to worsen them.

>Why would I seek help from someone who's likely the cause of my suffering?
No offense but it sounds like you're suffering from severe paranoia. Could you find a nurse or other medical professional you trust? Maybe someone you know personally?

Also, what makes you think that a doctor hurt you? Migraines are spontaneous and usually genetic/neurological. Saying a doctor gave you migraines is like saying a doctor gave you epilepsy or narcolepsy; that's biologically impossible.

>No offense but it sounds like you're suffering from severe paranoia
Hahaha. That's actually true. Though I wouldn't call it suffering. It helps me a lot in life. You're far from the first user to point that out haha.
>Could you find a nurse or other medical professional you trust? Maybe someone you know personally?
I don't know or trust anyone here. I know they most likely hate me and want to ruin my dream. I need to wait a bit more until things settle down.
>Also, what makes you think that a doctor hurt you?
I've had experiences in my past life. They tried to prevent me from leaving the country, diagnosing me with all sorts of nonsense. A lot of stuff that I don't remember well.

You think ultrasonic attacks are not real? Try this, google ultrasonic pest repellent, build or buy the devices people suggest. Put them in your room and run them all day. See how you feel after a few hours. Now think about this, if this is the kind of power regular people have access to can you imagine what alphabet agencies got? This shit's real 100% not memeing here, though I doubt they were used on OP but they exist and are used frequently.

Get your blood pressure checked, I'm not trying to prevent you from leaving your country.

>Not to mention that I don't have any real psychological issues, only stuff that other people here said to me to be mean.

user... Have you been hearing people insulting you?

Just took two more pills. 7 instead of the recommended maximum of 3. Kind of afraid now. Do people die from painkillers?

Attached: Heartbeat.png (600x600, 172K)

No but enjoy your kidney failure.

7 is not even that many. I'll be fine. People survive worse.