Why do you guys complain so much about being a virgin lol its not like it matters just go out and get laid if u hate it...

Why do you guys complain so much about being a virgin lol its not like it matters just go out and get laid if u hate it so much

Attached: 20190322_175441.png (720x693, 555K)

bait is weak

Im not baiting lol im just tired of seeing u betaboys whine and moan

this bait is the weakest I've ever seen, even the bait on this board is becoming shit-tier it's just sad.

>betaboys
It's because we retain our dignity. We have chosen to reject this hierarchical society barren of waifus.

Its not bait it's advice

You should instead be asking the roasties who refuse to lower their standards. If they gave guys like us a chance instead of seeking Chad's dick like it's a fucking cure for cancer, I'd be less bitter.

Dont blame others for ur own pathetic failures lol

AMEN

Fuck I hate these pathetic incels. I thought they were just ironic, turns out they aren't.

>implying
It's other's fault for allowing my bullying and following seclusion, and their fault for not recognizing my current autism and being more patient. Literally 0% my fault.

Expecting others is to cater specifically to u and u alone isn't just autistic its fucking retarded ive met actual spergs with more respect for other's than u

That's why I don't bother with them, they don't want to put in the effort required for my autism.

But you still complain about them when they don't lol maybe you should try learning socual ques and adapting to how others perceive you instead

Go away. You will not change minds here. Glad that I am slowly becoming gay.

>But you still complain about them
Well yes because they continue to exist around every facet of my life. I'd be perfectly fine with neet life if I was that fortunate.
>maybe you should try learning socual ques and adapting to how others perceive you instead
You think we haven't tried that?

Maybe quit being a bitch idk maybe ur too far on the spectrum to have hope just accept ur fate and stop bitching and moaning faggot

hah keep dreaming faggot, we'll be bitching about you faggots til day we die

Based Watson

Why tho what good does that even do its not like complaining is gonna magically help u get laid

We have to deal with ur shit daily, we vent here

Venting is for pussies keep ur feelings to urself like a real man

Just went outside. Started a family with a worthwhile woman. Thanks OP.

HA you sound like a total faggot

Its literally pointless tho unless ur talking to a therapist ir whatever what even is the advantage of bothering someone with ur problems

>bait this weak
try harder

Attached: chiyo-mihama-azumanga-daioh-5.04.jpg (210x240, 12K)

>lol just get laid
>lol you can't get laid

I know this is bat, but fuck, at least be consistent

Attached: Chiyo_Angry_2.jpg (640x480, 71K)

Is that Bratt Twatson from supergayga?

Im saying if u want to get laid u have to actually try and not just be a NEET and complain on here about it its not that hard most of y'all just dint put urself out there