Im planning to commit a shooting in the next 2 or 3 years

where should it take place? What weapons? should I write a manifesto? need advice

Attached: 1553016111712m.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

One gun, your house, kill yourself

Attached: 5B39A582-6CC0-4A05-B7E6-1CF70C11E33F.jpg (367x688, 159K)

VICTIM(S): yourself

WHAT WEAPONS: shotgun

REASON: this thread

Here's some advice: therapy

Attached: 1548129059462.png (1366x768, 125K)

The furries had it good for a while, make it some degenerate convention. smuggle an AK in a fursuit. Don't, Manifestos are for insecure fags, real men let their work explain it for them

If you're not CIA you already fucked up.

rifle for your victims, shottie for yourself, and anywhere crowded but with not a lot of police, and for the love of god don't write a manifesto you raging autist

What a little bitch lmao.

Well the manifesto is the best part so yeah

this except replace furries with discord trannies

Don't commit a shooting bro, even though females have ruined your life. They've ruined all of ours. It's not worth it. Females ain't worth shit.

hi fbi

nobody here is a threat

Your wasting your time peering into this site

Attached: op.jpg (1200x794, 95K)

To be fair, he followed the law by reporting dangerous activity.

you okay big guy?

>those tabs/bookmarks

never gets old

Attached: kek.jpg (474x472, 32K)

This is Jow Forums, he's either
a) LARPing or
b) Planning to do it, but "Sunday's not gonna cut it"

if you think you'll get anything below 30 kill yourself here and now

fucking faggot retard take a closer look at the image. kill yourself

Please DO NOT murder Tim Wise. Also I condemn and disavow all shootings. Shooting are bad, murder is bad and illegal. Do not commit crimes!

If he doesn't write a manifesto, every drooling retard with an obsession for politics is just going to try to use him for their dumb fucking narratives and conspiracy theories.

Your attic
with a pistol and one bullet

Don't, seek help.

Hello FBI how are you on this beautiful Friday

It depends on what your motives are. I think a crowded church would be very nice. Get yourself a semi auto weapon, and possibly rig small/medium propane cans to blow to burn the building up.

You should not do anything violent. Wait until the system is more stressed and your actions have further consequences.
where shouldn't it take place?
Somewhere with exclusively degenerates, or the people who cause the problems i.e. propaganda industry, technology/science personnel, academia etc. Random people no
What weapons?
Avoid buying anything reliable you can train with. Don't look up what people have used either
should I write a manifesto?
No, you're probably not smart enough even if you were to do it. If people who did that sort of stuff just explained their basic motivation and cleared up who they are it would make more sense.

Honest answer? why not hit the headquarters of a major pharmaceutical corporation, like pic related? They are responsible for destroying entire generations of people by purposefully addicting them to oxy

Attached: 20171031-purduepharma-ap.jpg (3072x1670, 1.3M)