Have you donated to President Yang today robots?

Have you donated to President Yang today robots?

Attached: C3A712A0-7A94-4530-ABD4-B0D019CDE20E.png (640x1136, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtBt2OSL2Mw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Donating nullifies the sole purpose of Yang Gang, the free $1000. If I had enough money to donate, I wouldn't be voting for Yang.

Sorry, I already bought my ticket for the Trump Train. No sense donating to his campaign.

Trump 2020

If you will kill yourself, I will pay for the gun, incel

Why? what's he got going for you? Anti immigrant sentiments?

Attached: 1553202412695.jpg (720x707, 53K)

No way, my dude!

I support The Trans Ban, he stands against political correctness, stands up to the EU and, despite being blocked by the media and the Democrats from building The Wall, he is the only candidate who will do something about the illegals. Everyone else is open borders, anti wall, or both!

What wall? The one that still hasn't been built and can't possibly be completed before the end of his term?

No. I'm not going to take a 1,000$ bribe in exchange from my rights.

This, but it's your rights and your soul.

Yeah, maybe it won't happen. At least he tried, like I said. He's still the only candidate who believes in borders and only accepting immigrants who apply and pass legally.

How well is UBI going to work when taxes go up and a massive labor shortage happens when all the entry level workers either quit their jobs to become welfare queens or go part time?

>dumb beaner can't read "despite the democrats blocking him"

What entry level jobs? How out of touch with reality are you? Every open position now is literally "clean toilets at walmart (REQUIRES 20 YEARS RETAIL EXPERIENCE)"

>anybody who doesn't support the retarded orange faggot who turned his back on his base is a beaner scared of deportation

Yang explains this though. $1000 a month is not enough to live comfortably on and low level entry workers will have incentive to stay with their current employer. Also Yang stated that current "welfare queens" would have a choice, either their current benefits or $1000 UBI, not both.

No, I'm an anarchist.

youtube.com/watch?v=VtBt2OSL2Mw

Here is a video explaining why Yang's UBI won't work. Also, plenty of people can squeeze by on $1000 a month.

40 minutes later... Guess this video really stunned you two.

Also, Yang wants to give citizenship to illegals. Another reason I won't vote for him.

I personally didn't watch it because the host looked like a cuck

Is yang going to build a wall?

No but he's going to give me free money which is more than what trump accomplished.

Didn't he say in his SOTU and on other occasions that he wants "largest number immigrants". How do you feel about that. He basically jewed you out on that one

Again. LEGAL immigrants. My dad is one of them (from Wales).

I only care about deporting the idiots and scum who cheat the system.

>Reddit insult
You need to go back.

>promises free money for everyone
>everyone gets an extra 12,000 per year
>extra income = more money to spend
>more money = more opportunity for business
>more business = higher prices
>higher prices = inflation
>inflation snowballs into mass inflation
>depression
>country fucking dies because of a meme candidate

country's already dead. we're less than half white at this point. time to burn this fucker to the ground.

>is anti-circumcision and anti-israel
Fuck this cuck.

Attached: maga 435346.png (300x300, 112K)

this

>there are 320,000,000 people in the united states
>annual cost of yangbux would amount to more than $3 trillion, not including administrative costs
>annual budget of the gov't is barely over $3 trillion
>donald trump can't even get a $15 billion wall built to keep mexicans out after two years of being in office
>"yang-gang" retards think this gook could ever get elected let alone give out neetbux

I am convinced this is all an elaborate ruse. If you actually are putting hope into this, you are pathetic, truly

Didn't know the daily wire sent an intern to Jow Forums, get the fuck out

I was right about to post the same exact thing. That would be trillions of dollars every single month, even if we take half of the population, which is more than generous since 60% of the total population is in the workforce. The Yang-Gang is a collective of retards who can't do simple reasoning.

The worst part is many people support Yang cause Trump "betrayed" them.

They did not learn their lesson about politicians promising them tons of stuff

>Chinese
no thanks, original

Wouldn't it be more realistic of him to do something like cancel all student loan debts?

Donating 27 dollars a month to Bernie already lad. My hands are tied.

He didn't explain anything. He just said a bunch of stuff in an annoying skeptical voice that made me want to punch him. He seems deceptive as fuck and I bet he's taking money from the corporations that would get taxed to pay for UBI. He also probably butt pumps.

>Implying those are remotely bad things
Nice one r/theDonald shill.

Will he give free money to mexicans who cross the border?

>donate to someone for free money

Attached: thinking.jpg (234x216, 10K)

The gapping hole in Yang's gibsmeshit plan.