"I am not going to abandon you"

>"I am not going to abandon you"
>abandons me
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1552717211230.jpg (1024x489, 84K)

He meant you are undeserving of love and should kill yourself. He was right to leave you. I would leave too if I had made the mistake of entering a relationship with a narcissistic cunt like you.

>posts same stupid thread every day
What did the mentally ill homo mean by this?

What a sick piece of shit you are, cunt.

What a shocking revelation! I accepted my situation years ago, you sad fool. The truth hurts. You'll learn.

Cry more you selfish piece of shit. I hope you die a slow and painful death.

he means you're a homosexual who also has a horrible mental illness that makes you terrible to be around

It means what however your guys' relationship was more work than keeping his word of not abandoning you.

It could be him, but it sounds like you have abandonment issues, which means it's probably you. Learn how to be better and stop self-sabotaging your relationships.

I'm like the opposite of a narcissist though.

Exactly what a narcissist would say

he mean what he manes

Guess I'm a narcissist then.

I have extremely low self esteem, I'm not good at anything, I'm ugly, I'm awkward, and I'm basically a door mat. I'm pretty ticked in the head but so don't think I'm a narcissist.

My splitting episode is just now calming down. Had this thread happened four hours ago, you'd be getting your ass chewed out. Incel, virgin, beta. Isn't that what they call people like you?

Why are you people pretending to be me? Please don't hijack my thread.

It means you weren't good enough for Chad.

>look at everything thats wrong with me! clearly I am the victim here!
What a narcissistic line of thought.
Stop making rhe same thread BPDnigger.

Are you a guy? If so, killyourself homo

I see what you're doing here but I'm the real OP of this thread. Knock it off.

No you aren't. I'm the real OP. Now cut the shit.

I've posted this thread every day for like over a month.
My ex was a robot.
I think a narcissist would view themselves as great and think that their greatness is just going unrecognized.

>femanon says she wants to be loved
>offer my friendship and love
>talk for a while
>1 day later she stops replying
Femanons deserve to get abandoned, change my mind

Just because you've been lurking my threads doesn't mean you hijack. Stop it already!

i.e. you

Now go kill yourself already

>My ex was a robot.
tell us about him cunt

Why are you all picking on me??

You offered your love immediately after meeting her, you probably came off as desperate and weird.
I don't view myself as great though, by any measurable standard I am subpar.
What do you want to know?

Shut the fuck up. Acting like you know my situation.

If you didnt view yourself as great you wouldn't make the same shitty thread every day and see no problem with it. Also shut the fuck up stupid worthless cunt.

>What do you want to know?
Just tell us how you met, how he was and why he left you

Someone who read the month's worth of threads would know I never talk like a histrionic fag. How long until you start stutter texting?
I initially made it because I was distraught over losing my ex and making shitty sadposts was the only way I knew how to cope. Now it's kind of just become routine to make a post and go about my day.

>you didnt read every single one of my daily pity party threads? wow what a retard!
classic narcissism to think that anybody would read through these shitfests for any reason other than to laugh at you

Then about your day and fuck off already you miserable cunt.

>losing my ex
What would you tell him if he were right here on this thread

Met him in a thread on this board, he posted his id saying he was lonely so I added him. I ended up flying across the country to live with him after like a month. He was really nice irl but kind of cold and distant. I always got the feeling that he was annoyed by my presence. I'm not really sure what caused him to leave me, there was no fight or event that prompted it. I came home for my grandmother's funeral and In the middle of a normal conversation he told me that he prefers being alone and that he was dumping me. Wouldn't talk to me over the phone or give me a real reason, just vanished.
I don't think anyone has read every single one of these threads, but the person I was responding to was claiming they were me, in which case they would have made every single one of these threads.

Did you two fuck? If not I'll be your boyfriend

Sounds like a loser. He's probably moved on. You should too.

Hi
"Abandonment" means to leave in someone else's care
Use a different word

There's nothing I could tell him that he doesn't already know. He knows I love him and would do anything for him, he just doesn't want me and that's the end of it. I wouldn't tell him off or anything like that either, not that kind of person.
Sorry, I'm used goods.
Nah he definitely wasn't a loser, I am though.
"cease to support or look after (someone); desert"

Where are you from anyways, and what's the point of these threads

You flew across the country to live with a guy you'd never met in person and you're surprised that didn't work out? That's like sewing yourself a parachute and jumping off a cliff with it having never subjected it to so much as a stiff breeze first.

>He knows I love him and would do anything for him
I doubt it, since you come off as a complete cunt from these threads. Granted, the guy doesn't seem much better, but you're definitely not capable of love, even though your mental illness tells you that you are.

Ohio. There isn't really a point, they make me feel better. I don't really have the motivation or energy to do anything else, I also don't have friends that I talk to so I come here to vent my feelings.
Him leaving is about the only thing that really could have gone wrong. I would have stayed around for practically anything else.

That's simply the insufficient English loanword way of using it. To place "a banned on" a forest originally meant to proclaim it to be in the care of someone else.
You certainly mean desertion.

Will you ghost me if I talk to you on discord

You really have no idea why he just up and left? Did you have a bf before this? I mean, if you were fine before him...

When he dumped me I made a fool of myself begging him not to leave. Told him I would do literally anything he said if he would stay.
Imagine being so autistic you tell someone they're using a word wrong because it's different from how it was used historically or in another language. Everyone knows what abandoned means, including you.
I don't really want to do a one of one conversation with anyone right now or in the near future. I don't want to have the obligation to respond or reciprocate and I don't want the risk of getting attached to someone.
Nope and he wouldn't tell me. Wouldn't even talk to me over the phone, I've never seen someone so cold in my life, it was bizarre and really fucked with my head.

>When he dumped me I made a fool of myself begging him not to leave. Told him I would do literally anything he said if he would stay.
So? I didn't say I doubted he knew, I said that I doubt that you'd do anything except the bare minimum and that you understand of what love even is.

I'm just trying to get to the root of the issue.
"Desertion" literally means an undoing of being together. "Abandonment" means to place in someone else's care.

Your problem is that you thought that you had some sort of a promise to stay together, but in reality, you weren't even deserted in the legal sense because you never married (not even common law), and you never had kids together.

In fact, he never abandoned you. He just straight up left your argumentative face.

>Him leaving is about the only thing that really could have gone wrong.
And it did. So why did you jump feet first into this situation only to be blindsided by that very thing? The lesson you should taking from all this is that e-relationships aren't fucking real. You cannot gauge anything about how an actual relationship would be based on your online interactions. Stop playing the victim and realize your own part in this clusterfuck. I'm not saying he didn't wrong you, because he did, but it's only your own actions which you control.

So why isn't it called "desertion issues" instead of "abandonment issues?" The entire psychological community would seem to disagree with your assertion.

>Nope and he wouldn't tell me. Wouldn't even talk to me over the phone, I've never seen someone so cold in my life, it was bizarre and really fucked with my head.
That's fucked up, user. I really don't know what to say. It seems like the guy has no reason for his actions or if he did you'll never know. Try not to beat yourself up over this. You had no idea to know he'd leave. He probably left you for his own personal excuse. People can be strange like that, but it's not your fault.

Hello again OP, hope you're better today. I'm the user who posted his Discord in the last thread. Which I guess makes me not so user after all. Uh. Anyway, in a way it's reassuring that you're still around. I posted on /soc/ for the first time ever last night (I don't recommend) and someone added me, but they haven't responded since I got nervous and made a really lame and possibly inappropriate joke. Hope you're faring better. Keep at it.

Attached: 1552700472461.jpg (640x608, 57K)

The entire psychological community has trouble replicating studies and can arguably not even be called real science.

Can you please stop posting this? I won't abandon you if you just stop. I'm not a chad like he probably was though.

When I said literally anything I meant literally anything. That's changed though and I probably wouldn't take him back under any circumstance now. Wouldn't want to be with anyone who could discard me so heartlessly.
My usage of it fits the dictionary definition of the word and how the word is commonly used. You're just sperging over semantics for no reason.
I thought the odds of that happening were unlikely, especially if I did everything he asked and didn't give him a reason to leave. Guess I was wrong(or just unlucky). Unfortunately online is the only way I can meet people because I don't leave the house.
I can't help myself from rethinking every day we spent together trying to pinpoint the moment I fucked everything up.
I'll never abandon this board :^)

Cool. How are you doing on that front? How many replicable studies have you performed? That's completely irrelevant to the usage of language.

Listen, whore. I have had my shit checked out. I don't have asperger's or autism, and you're being incredibly disrespectful to people that do. I am simply trying to help by examining your words which is LITERALLY ALL I HAVE TO GO OFF OF.

>I thought the odds of that happening were unlikely, especially if I did everything he asked and didn't give him a reason to leave.
Then you were naive. I hope you learned something. Relationships aren't that simple.
>Unfortunately online is the only way I can meet people because I don't leave the house.
Then either find a way to meet people locally or stop meeting people.

You don't know anything at all.

Run out of non-sequiturs to throw at me already?

Attached: 1528431414872.jpg (667x445, 36K)

>That's changed though and I probably wouldn't take him back under any circumstance now.
There you go, so you don't love him and never have.

On the other hand, I'd still take my ex from almost 20 years ago back in a heartbeat.

You've run out of brain cells.

I wish more than anything I could take her into my arms and tell her I was wrong, tell her I'll work harder, tell her that I love her and I always will, but I left her, and now she'll never take me back

You've run out of arguments. Oh wait, you never had any to begin with.

Stop being such a useless, hopeless fuck. Put in some effort yourself and take accountability for your own life.

What the fuck are you even talking about? I don't have to defend my life to an anonymous stranger. Yes, I replicate my work all the time, but FUCK YOU FAG.

>I can't help myself from rethinking every day we spent together trying to pinpoint the moment I fucked everything up.
Whose to say it's your fault? I know it's easy to blame yourself when people leave, but you need to try and stop trying to figure out what went wrong. It's tough but not every question has an answer. How long have been feeling like this?

There's a conspiracy going on if you're able to post the exact same thing day after day. The mods are such fucking cockfags, they should all fall into a meat grinder

I don't think that follows, user. You can love someone for who they are but still realise that a relationship wouldn't work, or, if you've been mistreated, refuse to give yourself to them. I think OP is probably experiencing both of these and it shows she has at least a little respect for herself, whatever she might say.

Just lol.
You missed the part where someone asked for contact and I said no. I'm not going to meet anyone in the near future.
I love him and I would WANT to be with him, but I recognize that it wouldn't be good for me and so if he asked I would decline.
Nah, I'm just wasting time until I work up the courage to kill myself.

>I don't have to defend my life to an anonymous stranger.
Then why are you?

That's just being fucking pathetic

Do you see me apologizing? Kill yourself, you fucking 52nd trimester abortion

>I'm not going to meet anyone in the near future.
That's for the best. And since you're clearly struggling process what's happened to you, you should think about seeing a therapist if you have the option.

How long have you been planning to kill yourself?

>I love him and I would WANT to be with him, but I recognize that it wouldn't be good for me and so if he asked I would decline.
If you love yourself more than you love him then you don't actually love him do you.
That's how love is.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING WHORE
USE ONE OF YOUR STUPID BELTS OVER A DOOR

>Nah, I'm just wasting time until I work up the courage to kill myself.

Then you have absolutely no right to complain about anything. Either man up, take control and realise you are the captain of this ship or fuck off and die. Just please don't take anyone with you for fucks sake

No, I just see you desperately trying to defend your baseless arguments. If I was an abortion wouldn't I already be dead?

KILL YOURSELF TONIGHT
STOP MAKING EXCUSES

If there's something I could have done differently to make him stay then it was my fault.
How is my daily sadpost any worse than the bbc spam, discord threads like r9gay, the fake schzio, or what if transchild. There is no original content on this board.

FUCK YOU
HANG YOURSELF

That's not love, it's just the way you justify being such a tremendous fucking beta.

Why do you incels still use the outdated beta terminology, it has been updated to include gamma, delta, sigma and zeta since forever and there's nothing beta in what you're calling beta in the first place.

You are cooler than he is. He was probably just confused and felt threatened by your apparent (or real) superiority on the grounds of emotional intelligence

>If there's something I could have done differently to make him stay then it was my fault.
You're being too hard on yourself, user. I've read your posts. You sound smart and very self aware. Don't you realize how harsh you are being to yourself?

Cause who gives a shit

>If there's something I could have done differently to make him stay then it was my fault.
What makes you think there was? I don't get why you're idolizing this guy who was clearly too flawed for an intimate relationship.

Then why are you using it, just use a normal word like incel or creep.

Why do you keep posting this? Is it for the attention? Because it seems to me you refuse any potential solution to your plight while also refusing to commit suicide.

Was in DBT before but it's kind of a joke honestly and didn't help me at all.
I'm not sure, a really long time. I got it into my head in the 6th or 7th grade that I'd probably just end up killing myself and so I never put any effort into anything.
I don't think that's even loving myself more than I love him. The harm that would be dealt to me getting back with him and getting dumped again would greatly outweigh whatever he would get out of that. This is making the assumption that he would want that at all, which he wouldn't.
That's nice of you to say, but you don't know me very well.
I feel like if I were able to retry the time we spent together over and over that I eventually would have found the right actions/words to make him stay.
Because it makes me feel better. Sorry I'm not taking your sage advice of "FUCK YOU HANG YOURSELF".

I'm not saying you should commit suicide. I'm saying it's bizarre that you'd keep yourself in perpetual misery even though you have options, yet you won't put an end to this misery via suicide. Are you just going to be miserable forever?

>I feel like if I were able to retry the time we spent together over and over that I eventually would have found the right actions/words to make him stay.
Why do you think that? It's like you can't accept that this guy actually wasn't perfect, and you didn't simply fuck up. The reality is obviously that both of you have your issues and the combination made for a nonviable relationship.

SHUT UP YOU SHITTY WHORE

>That's nice of you to say, but you don't know me very well.
You're right. But I've seen from your posts that you ARE pretty damn smart and don't deserve to suffer like this. I'm sorry you're in pain. Someday when you're done healing perhaps you'll realize that I was right and that there is more to you than than you know.

This. Making a robot out of all people to be perfect is just fucking delusional.

>tfw robochads get girls to abandon and I cant get a comfy e-gf to fall asleep on VC with

Attached: 6F47AAC6-4909-4FCF-8273-E2FA6C1F15CE.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

It's why I hate these fucking threads. Girls come here bitching about how chad dumped them in hopes of getting attention from us. We're good for giving them attention but that's about it apparently, too ugly for anything else. Even worse are the simps pretending to give a fuck.

I don't really know what those options are. I can't envision any scenario in which I'm happy.
I'm not making him out to be perfect, I'm just saying that whether or not we ended up together was possibly within my control.
I don't know how you can tell that sort of thing from a few Jow Forums posts.
I'm sorry user. I hope you meet your perfect e-gf and you two go on plenty of e-dates. Maybe if you're lucky you'll get e-married some day and have e-babies together.