I'm felling lonely anons. What are ya'll up to this lonely Friday night?

I'm felling lonely anons. What are ya'll up to this lonely Friday night?

Attached: download20190102160142.png (600x600, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dd4D8tZPfKE&t=1023s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im listening to rain

Playing some TF2 and trying to keep my mind off of bad things. Also trying not to sleep, since I don't really want to tonight

Attached: forgivemegod.png (600x600, 172K)

doing speed and drinking vodka

listening to music and shitposting and maybe playing some videogame later

Attached: friday night.jpg (700x629, 77K)

Not really anything.just sitting on my ass.

Ambience is the best. This is the one I'm listening to right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=dd4D8tZPfKE&t=1023s
Sometimes I wish I lived somewhere where it rained 24/7. I think that'd be a real comfy place to live.

Why would you not want to sleep? Sleeping is one of the comfiest things you can possibly due. Its super hard for me not to fall asleep most of the time.

Attached: 1546753316120.jpg (1024x658, 133K)

shitposting. it's the only good thing this shit board is for

i know this feel, user.

I don't know. Just don't want the day to end, I guess. I hate thinking about another day being gone, and I just want to enjoy tonight while I have it, I suppose

Attached: megu18.jpg (972x704, 462K)

crying again after lasting one week with a girl
sorry if I didn't make you feel better, I just need to vent

I always feel the worst late at night. I like the day being gone because I tend to feel best early afternoon/late morning. I feel like I can take on the world at that time but by the time it gets dark out I end up feeling like shit.

We're all here to be sad together anyways user. Still, you're stamina is to be admired.

Attached: 1537991426933.png (1000x1125, 1.58M)

I know I can't really help you but feels bad man.get better user.

chugging liquor and clearing kara

Attached: WoWScrnShot_032219_232859.jpg (2560x1418, 405K)

4channeling

Attached: my oni wife.png (600x600, 147K)

Just woke up. Seems it's possible to sleep again.
>inb4 banned

Attached: Rebirth.png (600x600, 193K)

Freezing my ass off, watching DSP rage in Sekiro on the FIRST boss. Might play some SQXI soon...

Just got done playing about 4 hours of Sekiro, I like it, its a good game. Took a few breaks to wear in my new motorcycle gloves.

Currently listening to some Soundgarden, but I might head out to buy some beer shortly.

Attached: a2577232253_10.jpg (1200x1200, 141K)

You have a gift that god himself must've given you

Why would you make this of all things into a copypasta

I'm bored as always, given that I lack friends or a gf to waste time with. So for now, I'm just trying to chat with people on a virtual club because I'm 3 years shy of going to the real thing.

Yeah, my life is at a low point now.

Ahh a fellow Tea for 2 gamer. :^)

Attached: sad.jpg (258x258, 19K)

Why would you get banned for talking about how you've woken up

I'm somewhat of a public enemy, a wanted person. I'm sure I've been banned 10 times more than everyone in this thread combined.

Attached: Foreseen Failure.png (600x600, 167K)

Larping and general attention whoring user, don't respond to his posts.

downloading games through my hackerman websites

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

How bout you change the mood and shift gears into some old industrial NIN to accentuate the night.

>don't respond to his posts
You're an awfully rude one, aren't you?

Attached: Come And Get Yours!.png (600x600, 172K)

>What are ya'll
you meant y'all

I've been driving for 11 hours and I pulled over for a moment and now I'm phoneposting fuck you. I feel like actually killing someone I should have just stopped halfway at a hotel but I'm an hour from home now and I can't stop

Attached: 9B4B658B-CE88-47B6-9418-D41D24CB7F01.jpg (647x955, 61K)

You know what, I have been listening to a lot of Type O Negative lately, so I would be in the mood for some NIN for sure.

I'll add it to the queue :)

Attached: 10.png (345x345, 189K)

Crying and beating my dick

You'll be glad you did it when you're sleeping in your own bed tonight. Thrown on good music and that last hour will feel like nothing.

Sitting here wondering why I'm autistic and beta enough to make a particular European dish in a vain attempt to impress some girl on the other side of the world who keeps sending me weird mixed signals. Probably because I'm a loser.
That being said, Portuguese food is great

Attached: Receita-de-Bacalhau-à-Brás-tradicional.jpg (700x530, 338K)

I'm hoping so. Hard punk because I'm worried I'll fall asleep at the wheel. Fuck this is exhausting

Drinking Kratom. Is there a way I could get anons to remind/encourag me to go out tomorrow? I could use the confidence boost