Big dicked men get out reeeee

>people who have 6-inch + dicks who browse Jow Forums

unless you're just here to laugh at incels, why the fuck are you on this board?

>b-but I have autism!!!
>but I' short!!!

doesn't matter. Chicks will overlook your spedness and manlet status if you're hung

Attached: 1500218232698.jpg (205x246, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63N6Z_NDM-E&frags=pl,wn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m8, it doesn't matter cuz they can't see our dicks in the first place.
to get a chick you need a steady stream of income/mass wealth, a home/apartment under your name, a car, six pack abs/excellent cardiovascular health, etc.
I have an 8 inch dick, and I'm still a virgin at 20.
i gave up already since 90% of these chicks aren't worth my time, money or pleasure either way.

>5'10
>Decent looking at least
>Green eyes, light brown hair
>18
>White
>ACTUAL NON-EXAGGERATING 7" dick (people always claims 7" for some fucking reason and it annoys the shit out of me)
>Friendless virgin; Women don't even look at me
Getting real tired of this shit.

giving an incel a 6 inch plus instrument is the ultimate god trolling

>tfw you're a product of God having bored fun

Attached: HopeAndOptimism_Deleted.jpg (480x300, 40K)

have you tried not being autistic, user?

Tfw 7 inches hard 3 inches soft

Attached: 1552931741696.jpg (1000x620, 98K)

Are you really 7"? No exaggerating.
Because if you really are, I'm the exact same way, but I don't care, cause why would I? Who cares about flaccid length? Yeah, having a huge flaccid dick would be cool, but I don't worry about it.

I'm hung and still get ghosted by "women" from here too. Having a good sword doesn't grant you confidence if you never get to use it

do you even hear yourself man? have some self respect. dick size doesn't matter its just a meme bro. plus you dont understand big dick problems I am 10 inches and women cant even fully insert it without being in pain. you don't understand anything.

not him but i having a large flaccid penis helps to create bulge and give off an impresion of having a big dick.
doesn't help much either way in the grand scheme of things
t. 5" flaccid but 8" erect

>6'3
>4.5 inches
REAL FUNNY

Attached: bleach.png (780x438, 254K)

I have none of those except good cardio and I have a gf

I'm 6'3 with a 7 inch dick and a moderately attractive face. I also haven't talked to a non-related female since I was in high school and only leave the house to buy groceries. At this point I'm so far gone I don't even know where to start if I wanted to get laid, and I would probably puke out of anxiety or have a panic attack before I even got to the point where I could insert my peepee.

Attached: kumiko (29).png (504x502, 231K)

Wait, will girls actually hit on you if you have a noticeable bulge? Fucking hell, maybe that's why my mom told me to stop wearing tight pants.

you're lucky user. i live in a big city and the women here here very picky.
you need what i stated above alongside being over 6' and a 7"+ penis in order to attract a gf and keep her.

No they won't
Your mum probably told you to stop wearing tight pants because it makes you look like a faggot

I have a medium dick that doesnt work and I pull and keep girls because I'm exceedingly handsome which means a big dick means nothing

well, i do get looks at my crotch, and whenever i see a chick i like my heart races creating a noticeable bulge. they usually look at me and simile or look away in nervousness.
I've only been openly approached by older women however.
The young ones just look.

My gf likes me for who I am. I'm a fairly popular guy with a lot of friends, most people like me and I can always make people laugh.
Generally being the centre of attention in a positive way is way more important for attracting women than dick size (which doesn't matter until you fuck them). Basically women like having men that other women want. Men care more about dick size than women do, which is why you see it constantly on this board but you barely ever hear women actually talk about it.

That's impossible. The penis increases only 25-75% in size when erect.

for to mention what said.
stopped wearing tight slacks cuz only fags w're hitting on me.

Lol bullshit
If it's cold weather my dick can get three times bigger when I get hard, and usually gets twice as big normally

Why are you arguing against science dicklet?

shallow women just latch onto anything exceptional. they will compromise any standard if one is above average in a certain area. small dick + handsome, big dick + ugly, etc. actually, all people do this.

>science
Proofs?

>science
more like something you just pulled out of your ass without a single fact to back it up

Giving a Tranny a 6in+ peener is a catastrophic tragedy.

You may be right actually. I had no clue my dick was 7" until I measured (non-bone pressing either). I always thought I was like 5" max, so I'm probably more like 4-5" flaccid.

>6 inches
>hung

Pick one user. 6 inches is pretty much the average for a male of relatively healthy bodyfat levels.

Looking at how the average male height is easily 6ft amoungst european countries, 6 inches is probably bottom 30% now

At least you big peepee'd individuals in this thread have a chance to make it.

>why the fuck are you on this board?
no one cares how big is your cock until you get to use it. And a lot of people don't get to use it. Shut the fuck up and stop doing exactly what you told us not to do:
>b-but I have autism!!!
>but I' short!!!
>but my pener is

Look up urology articles.lazy bitches

The potential for participating in humanities most intrinsic quality has depleted. For you cannot maintain love without sex.
youtube.com/watch?v=63N6Z_NDM-E&frags=pl,wn

Attached: 1551680102665.jpg (720x721, 39K)

>it's proven man I swear
>where is proof
>just look it up

Attached: thinking_hard.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>always forget how much it is 6 inch in cm
>check it
>tfw 15,6cm
Lmao I consider it small/averge

my dick is closer to 7" if i am being honest. it has been called a nice cock by more than one female who has seen it.