What games are you playing user?

What games are you playing user?

Attached: 1513190504105s.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4NXkAgYU8
steamcommunity.com/id/nroslm
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The game where I stick my dick in your mom.

HIgurashi chapter 4

Attached: c132bde708acb0a8dcef696fe31ba464.jpg (439x600, 57K)

>started playing Minecraft again
>spent a long time building a fancy wooden house
>Built a fireplace and filled it with lava to use as a trash can
>Figured it was surrounded by cobblestone so it wouldn't start any fires
>Go underground to mine for a long time
>Come back
>The house is burned down
>Immediately quit
Guess I'm not playing Minecraft again for a while

Attached: 13313347813452.jpg (400x388, 40K)

The game called life. I'm still stuck in the tutorial.

I gave up vidya for Lent

Mostly Team Fortress 2, and I'm still loving Insurgency.

However I've been slowly losing interest in coming back on the internet as I try to be more active and such.

Attached: holova.jpg (588x480, 48K)

factorio and netherwing wow doing farming runs on runsecape every other day
rika is so cute

Attached: WoWScrnShot_032319_001137.jpg (2560x1418, 304K)

Recently got Senran Kagura Burst Renewal, and I plan to play the whole franchise again

mostly dodgeball on TF2 and minecraft

what about you user?

Nothing that's why I am asking

I've been playing final fantasy 14 a lot. It's sadly all I've been doing.

Attached: 1516505192056.jpg (277x277, 13K)

I've been replaying I-Ninja on a Ps2 emulator recently and I holds up pretty well.

Hyped for classic or no?

Hearts of Iron my lad
>tfw gonna build the Yamato

Attached: _____a_20190323172007_1.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

Yea, its Netherwing-tbc
Not really. The game is all about the "community" and the extremes that blizzard is going against "toxicity" really has me worried. I will give it a try with the clique ive been playing private servers with for six years but if they fuck it up im back to pirating it.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_032319_002019.jpg (2560x1418, 271K)

NONE, fucking waging REEEEEE

Way to carry a convo faggot

I'm cautiously optimistic about it. My main concern is sharding, They said they'd only use it during the initial release to help with the server load but i'm pretty skeptical. That being said i'm still going to play it over retail.

Get back to work, wagie. Those burgers aren't going to flip themselves.

I am out if they cave on sharding. If they extend it past the first 6~ levels its going to ruin the whole experience. I think that they are going to cave and use it in several places because the current BFA build of the game cant hold that many players in one area at a time.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_020418_084109.jpg (1857x1058, 358K)

Rainbow 6 siege and Project Cars 2

Attached: 40592854_410848976109164_2651213196485554405_n.jpg (471x471, 36K)

Europa UniversaIis 4

Attached: delete.png (1920x1080, 709K)

is this game hard?

Right now playing Baba is you, makes me feel like an absolute brainlet and I love it.
Based higurashi friend.

Attached: baba gives you.webm (240x200, 137K)

If you play on a low speed and are attentive then it's no trouble. In multiplayer people are impatient and want the whole lobby to play on a high speed so yes It can get quite hard in MP

Attached: ___b_20190323185714_1.jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

>multiplayer
n-no thanks

There's a single player bro
even coop

Attached: Gran Torino.mkv_snapshot_01.10.13_[2017.03.04_22.45.58].jpg (1920x800, 190K)

rimworld and binding of isaac afterbirth+

Attached: 1487607070151.jpg (1500x1106, 1.76M)

Sekiro, Satisfactory, and Baba is You
Same my dude

Attached: 1553073648763.png (165x58, 1K)

I play minecraft like a roguelike, hardcore mode. I almost always dungeon crawl and look for loot for temporary homebase before moving on. Usually lasted a few days then died. Also played Skyrim like that, never beat mainquest.

Mostly patb of exile sometimes apex
>waiting for classic

started play runescape again.

I don't understand runescape what are you supposed to do?

Mostly Killing Floor 2, because of their satisfying kills and simple gameplay

Attached: doshstock.png (676x921, 885K)

>tfw lost almost all of my interest to play vidya
It wouldn't have been that bad if I wasn't almost upgrading my PC when it happened.

Attached: 1553285843310.png (2480x2480, 1.14M)

its practically a sandbox you can do whatever level up your stats/ skills etc. cooking / woodcutting / fishing/ also there is a main story with quest and a shit ton of side quest. also its pretty fun when you have buddies online you can chat with.

that happened to me before. the joy will come back some day.

Played this recently and was really disappointed what they turned the franchise into. Everything that was unique and fun about GOW is gone. To be honest I expected it to be shitty, because why the hell would you make another game after GOW3 when the story ended so finite? They couldn't even come up with an explanation themselves as to HOW the transition took place, because it is literally fucking impossible.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1263x1500, 233K)

Touhou Imperishable Night

Does Hearts of Iron only allow you to build weapons that actually existed? For example, is the best carrier that Japan can produce only the Taihou (or Shoukaku class since an armoured carrier had its trade-offs)? In real life the US had the Essex class (not even counting the monster that is the Midway class) so if the game stuck to reality then does that mean playing as Japan will put you at a qualitative disadvantage late on regardless of how well you were doing? If you were the Germans were you then unable to build carriers since in reality they gave up on challenging Britain in surface warfare? I've also heard that you get railroaded by the game. Is that really the case?

Mount & Blade Warband. It really fulfills my fantasies for a romantic life as a knight in the medieval age, with a pure bride to come home to after warring.
>tfw no pure maiden to dedicate my victories on the battlefield to
>tfw no army of comrades willing to die at your command

Attached: 1546585493416.jpg (528x686, 168K)

That sounds fun. Do you use any mods for that? (on either game)

all those games and I'd rather scroll chan and look at the wall indefinitely

*sigh*

Attached: freegamez.png (248x700, 18K)

on minecraft no. On skyrim I used shitton to the extent id be half as likely to crash then end my run dying lol. I wish I knew how to organize better. But mostly gameplay alterations, like more stronger enemies, more dangers like cold hunger, followers necessary for survival in any instance, mods for many followers as theyll die, open cities, all npc can die, etc. Really dope way to play, my fav game in that state, but it sucks how crashing can demotivate me so much been years since I played it

I would be playing Soul Hackers if my bloody 3ds didnt break the retarded thing is getting an error whenever i run a game!

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4NXkAgYU8

Attached: angery.png (900x706, 594K)

I might just hate games.
I try to play something almost daily but every single game is boring shit.

Attached: 9a6a0485a7517c8facbb2feceb513de2.jpg (428x600, 33K)

\Which one OSRS or shitscape3?

Apex Legends and Legion TD 2

It's called depression user.
Go exercise, eat healthy and sleep well.

Dayz. Dayz all day every day.

I liked this chapter because it revealed some of how close knit Hinamizawa actually is to an outsider (Keichii doesn't really feel like that much of an outsider). It also was set in the time fo the protests, which makes it feel like vietnam. I'm going to read chapter 7 soon. I love this series, it's my favorite VN

Legendary difficulty sucks ass in Skyrim. Everything is literally a sponge. I like the one right below it. Feels difficult but not as boring.

Playing Phantasmagoria of a Dim Dream with my brothers. I want to beat the campaign on my own.
I love playing as the dabbing sailor girl

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1152x720, 151K)

I could never find out how to get a wife on that game.

Google it, silly.
I usually go to tournaments and dedicate the win to a girl in the castle at the feast.

Attached: edmund-blair-leighton-the-shadow.jpg (1000x1542, 461K)

just found out they have the old school on phone so yeah. FUCK RUNESCAPE 3

>go exercise, eat healthy and sleep well
yeah i wish i fucking could, literally can't do it, it's like a swamp of nonfunctionality and without sweet dopamine in the brain it's useless basically

Do you play Sandstorm? I fucking loved the first Insurgency but the new one is nearly dead.

Mostly stardew valley, ck2, stellaris and ultra-modded skyrim

Good ol' Borderlands 2 and Minecraft
Timeless games.

Replaying Pokemon Emerald after 8 years, trying to get Adamant Anorith.
Current team is Combusken, Kirlia, Tentacruel, Torkoal (hm slave)

Attached: 1534423320692.jpg (600x899, 97K)

Total War Attila

Attached: 1548286399568.png (500x375, 216K)

Not again stop doing this you stupid gay faggot

There was a new DLC released recently that let's you customize modules on your ships and refit/upgrade them after they're built and as your technology improves, so yes you can make a Historical ship. When you start the game you do already have some default/historical ships (pic related the Soryu aircraft carrier template).

Germans trying to build battleships and carriers to be on equal terms with the UK will gimp their land-military industry so it's not really advisable in the starting years. You can mass produce subs which are cheap and very effective at cutting of UK's resources that they import, so you can cripple their production then start bombing their industry.

The game gives you plenty of options so you're never really railroaded. You can also do Alt-History focuses like Japan going to war with the Soviets through Manchukou instead of invading south east asia. Every country has multiple paths they can take, it just tends to be that the historical way is the most logical and effective.

I'm about to unlock the Yamato in a few day ingame, I can show you if you're interested.

Attached: ___c____20190323222635_1.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

Have you started any of them? Being a merchant in Fallout is comfy as.

X-com enemy unknown, I'm not very good at strategy games but I'm trying

im to the end of Icewind Dale EE but need to finish. BF4, BF1 cuz i dunno had an OK computer (4.8ghz 7700k and 1070) and feel like i need to play cool shit. i wont pay more than 15 for a game tho. makes it hard even today

tried steamworld dig and that was neat, thinking about kerbal again since so many upgrades
im a retard and would love random people on my steam list who i may or may not talk to because im fucking defective:steamcommunity.com/id/nroslm plz add me

Attached: 1536376868331.jpg (228x171, 21K)

Currently playing quite a few games
>ARK
>the division 2
>sekiro:shadows die twice
>Nioh
>hollow knight to prep for Hornets new game
>bretty soon Tropico 6 (mar 28th release)
>devil may cry 5
Kinda splurged on games cus I wanted to save up for a new ar-15, semi auto ak47, and a 22 so no more new vidia for awhile.

Attached: download (10).jpg (300x168, 6K)

I keep it on normal and use mods which make each hit deal a lot of damage for me and enemy so each blow becomes really dangerous

Just picked up Total War Napoleon during the latest sale on Steam. Just now trying it out.

I've been playing baldurs gate pretty much non stop since this year started, its a lot of fun experimenting with different parties and builds.
I'm also really enjoying dmc 5 and sekiro.
I need to get back to this game sometime, I always get half way through and then get distracted by other stuff.
Is this worth reading if I already watched the anime years ago?

Attached: 1546454923107.png (210x330, 115K)

Breath of the Wild and Golf Story.

Both are pretty comfy.

None because my mom says I have to find a job.
But MapleStory.

Sekiro

Attached: Squirtle.png (491x360, 293K)

Maplestory died with the Big Bang update.

Attached: ellinia_walk_by_artexxo-d5qsac5.jpg (350x350, 32K)

discord
=|+|--|117|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 17.jpg (373x287, 40K)

Die one-hundred over times you retarded faggot.

Attached: 1521977954454.jpg (773x770, 74K)

MapleRoyals.

Stardew Valley!!! :D
Also Lego games, board games in general, and Chip's Challenge.
Used to play Don't Starve Together a lot, and a little bit of Terraria. Can't play FPSs because first person POV makes me nauseous like no other.

I used to be one of the top 200ish players in Town of Salem. My god, that was cringy. Thank god all 200 of us quit because that game is going down the shitter.

Any game recommendations?

Attached: 1DPz8P-m.png (1280x1040, 344K)

Recently picked up LoL again, stuck in silver. Seems like a robot friendly game but no one seems to play it

IWKTK3. Unfortunately, I suck at games and been stuck at the piano for days now.

Also played Dota 2 and HoMM 3 lately, but can't get into them as much as I used to.

Attached: k3.png (794x599, 750K)

Stopped playing games after getting 100% on both rdr1 and rdr2

original ign?

Dogz 3

just brought skyrim for the ps4, hoping to delve into some comfiness later today

todd will be happy

it's the 3rd time I've bought skyrim lmao
I refuse to pay full price for the switch version though

ive been meaning to play some 3ds lately but cant choose

so ive wittled it down to
>FE awakening
>EO nexus
>alpha sapphire nuzlocke
someone decide for me please

>What games are you playing user?
War Thunder, World of Warships and World of Tanks

The game that proves that video games are a type of art

Slime Rancher

Attached: sr.jpg (1920x1080, 674K)

>building an aircraft carrier in vanilla minecraft with some friends
>playing civ 5 by myself because all my friends only want to play 6
>playing pre-update stellaris by myself because all my friends only want to play with the new update
>occasionally going back and enjoying old shit like mechcommander, original fallout, settlers 2
>waiting for three kingdoms total war
>waiting for final fantasy 14's next expansion

i'm not really having fun by myself desu, if anyone wants to play old civ 5 or old stellaris please hit me up

discord
=|+|--|313|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

Minecraft, TF2, No Man's Sky, Garry's Mod

i'd say slime ranch but POV makes you nauseous...worms W.M.D? frostpunk?

Please kill yourself. I mean it.

Attached: 2011-07-30-14-51-02.jpg (1920x2560, 1.49M)

Hearts of Iron 4 and BoTW while I'm playing Hearts of Iron 4

Starbound is super comfy, it's made by the Stardew Valley devs. It's a crafting/survival sidescroller like Terraria but there's slightly more of a narrative and you use your spaceship to go to different worlds, space stations and asteroids.

i'm playing sekiro shadows die twice and so far loving it

daily time killers: MGTA, heartstone, for the quests( probably gonna stop after next patch)
Guild wars 2 (went back after getting both expasions 2 weeks ago)
Finishing shadow warrior, darksiders 1.
planning on starting dark souls series (have dark souls 3 but would like to start with 1 remastered maybe when it goes on sale)