You don't deserve to be able to make decisions about how you spend your time

You are a loser with nothing better to do, so you need to be under the direction of a taskmaster. Otherwise you'd just spend all your time doing unproductive things like daydreaming that you're smart and powerful, jacking off, web surfing, video games, etc. You do nothing. You shouldn't have any privacy or leisure. All of your time should be guided by your superiors, which means literally anyone with the ability to have a career. You are a complete waste of space and time otherwise. You won't get your shit together, so someone else has to. You do not deserve to be left alone or to be allowed reject the demands of a leader, whether that's a leader of a cult or any other kind of leader who has some design to put you to use. You're not doing anything else useful, so who the fuck are you to say no to anyone about anything?

Attached: wedheadshot.jpg (427x640, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off you know nothing about the world

check out discount daniel craig here

I actually do spend most of my free time productively.

What is the benefit of being productive?

Oh you poor edgy boy. Fuck off.

This is the most Jewish post I've seen all day. Cleanse your soul of evil, you wicked kike.

Attached: quote_goyim_were_born_only_to_serve_us_without_tha_by_imglol-dca78rz.jpg (850x400, 94K)

I wish I had a man to look after me and tell me what to do. It sounds kind of comforting not having to think for myself and just be micromanaged.

>you don't deserve to be able to make decisions about how you spend your time
What makes you think I want to? I didn't ask for any of this. If I had a choice, I would have never breathed in the first place. Given this, what is it meant to mean to me when someone tells me I'm wasting my life? Is a slave who does their work poorly wasting their servitude? Should they work harder to thank their master for their existence? Why are you on this board in the first place?

No, it would be uncomfortable for you. The goal wouldn't be to coddle you, but to get you to be autonomous. You'll hate it, but the only way to stop the thing you hate would be to kill yourself or start being productive.

Attached: 5ptFJOw.png (546x629, 455K)

It's a human right to choose. You speak as if you are something different

He is, he's a Jew

I'd be happy to sell my time to a Jewish overlord but no one seems to want it

No such thing as "rights". Show me a right. Where is it?

we should really give this speech to nonwhites desu

>so who the fuck are you to say no to anyone about anything?
oof, this is just a brainlet who's mad that people didn't agree that their extremely unoriginal and tired advice was life changing isn't it?

The same right that prevents me from clubbing your skull in with a chair leg, kike.

yeah it's just a brainlet, nothing to see here folks

Jokes on you I do spend my time productively.

It doesn't matter what you think I deserve, tranny cuckboy, I'm going to do whatever I want, while you can just seethe like the little autistic subhuman you are.

tl;dr, can you summarize?

Attached: 1482626418676.jpg (796x625, 106K)

>being useful
Imo you got sort of a psychological deficit if you crave that feeling so badly that it rules all your world, boyo.

While I honestly can't totally shake that need too and sometimes wish I could provide for a beautiful subby gf who NEEDS me and offers herself to me wholly in turn, those seem not around anymore. Guess feminism killed those girls off, if they indeed ever existed.

But anyone else I will simply not allow to make any use of me. And you would get dreadfully surprised on just HOW spiteful and creative I would get about making it into a netloss for whoever tried to force me into a servitude.

I'd agree with you if the leader had good intentions rather than being moved by greed to stomp on the heads of everyone else.
In fact if a new great leader such as the last europe had, appeared, I'd be willing to follow without questioning.

Yet I'm not easily fooled, an half assed corrupt leader won't pass unchecked trough my scrutiny.

It's actually funny that you bring this up. This reminds me of how people often like to complain about how corporate executives make 300X what their lowest paid employees make. I will concede that this is a number that has drastically increased during modern history, but it doesn't illustrate the problem fully. The discrepancy of wealth between the average American and a corporate CEO is much larger than employment based income.

It's like if you were to say that the distance from Earth to Mars, the next closest planet, is 300X larger than the distance from California to Shanghai. It's actually more like 40,000X larger. The problem with comparing CEO salaries to janitor salaries is the assumption that the capital owning class makes their money via income. They make much more of their income off of investment - dividends, rent, and capital gains. You see, the people who own capital do not need to work to exist, their "work" is ownership over the means of production. Some of them might be hobbiests who manage a business themselves, but the income is trivial compared to their real sources of income. It's not like these people are paying taxes either. They hire people to find every tax loophole in the book and then lobby congress to keep those loopholes open. Money is as free to them as rare pepes are to us.

So honestly, OP, I agree with you. I think the capital owning class should be subject to much stronger government controls to ensure the well being of the proletariat. What about the NEETs? Who gives a fuck about the NEETs. They don't deserve to starve or be homeless because they're not part of a shitty, antiquated system of wage labor that, quite frankly, doesn't need their contribution to uphold society.

P.S. don't bother with that shitty "new millionaire" statistic. Having $10MM doesn't exactly make you part of the capital owning class. Just enjoy traveling economy all across the world for a decade and shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1535327469505.png (582x411, 217K)

discord
=|+|--|341|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 11.jpg (364x440, 45K)

Imagine having that go trough your brain and thinking its a good idea to share it with someone else.

Attached: 617.jpg (499x499, 68K)